Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

impatient.gif

Actually, the answer depends on whether it's a freshwater or saltwater fish. Freshwater fish don't drink. They absorb water through their skin. Saltwater fish drink and their gills desalinate the water so it doesn't drive them mad.

The TOG​
Ever eat salt water taffy?
It's said to make you daffy.

"And this is how I choose to live
As if I'm jumping off a cliff
knowing that you'll save me [2x]
and after all the stupid things I did
there's nothing left that you'd forgive
because you already forgave me
yeah you already forgave me"
~Life After Death and Taxes, by Relient K

That moment when one of the pages you follow on facebook announces that they'll be coming to your area, but not only that--the Bible study group that you're a part of. Holy heck! Never saw that one coming.

When I listen to this song while playing Minecraft it makes me want to go up and have a block party with a room full of Minecraft zombies.

Well, here I am celebrating the successful building of my new room by tossing around gold ingots while dancing and spinning around to this song (wanted to do it with zombies around, but when I tried that they killed me because I have very little protective armor right now):
View attachment 4279

Wow, trying to use the computer with my left eye while my right eye is closed is hard. I can barely read anything, even pictures are harder to make out. (My left eye has always been weaker than my right eye, and I've always been in the habit of barely using my left eye.)

*scrolls through the browsing section of dA trying to gradually view all of the artworks listed under a specific keyword*
*sees that the picture at the top of one page is some yaoi crack pairing*
*was going to stop on that page and come back for more browsing later, but scrolls down to the next page to avoid the awkwardness*

Well, who knew that this existed? Not I. But with how popular the original is, go figure that'd there be a metal version.:rocking

We have cockroaches in Florida, and palmetto bugs that look like gigantic cockroaches, and all kinds of shelled bugs.
Do you have any of these things where you are?

We have cockroaches in Florida, and palmetto bugs that look like gigantic cockroaches, and all kinds of shelled bugs.
Do you have any of these things where you are?
No, but all medical services should be run as non-profit in the United States.

That doesn't mean nobody gets paid enough to pay their mortgages. It means only charging enough to pay the expenses of running the business.

No, but all medical services should be run as non-profit in the United States.

That doesn't mean nobody gets paid enough to pay their mortgages. It means only charging enough to pay the expenses of running the business.
non profits do rape the public, currently our non profit hospital claims being broke and spends money on additions. the reason? treating the indigent.

Back