Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Fate of Unbelieving Children

What happens to unbelieving children who die young?

• They cease to exist.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyone will eventually be saved, children included.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
n
What does the word of God say Jason?

tob
nothing about that. the age of accountability is the key. paul mentions he didn't know what sin was until the law was revealed to him. when is that?2? 13? 20? what about those like my sister who cant read, speak much, and is mental disabled and will die as such. will hell be her home in your eyes?

Yes, I want to know where in the Bible it says for example a 1 year old will be sent to hell. If it does then I'm sure the 1 year old will have also have an equal chance at receiving salvation, but that doesn't make sense to me.

Where do you find the age of accountability?

tob
right where it says king david says he is going to hell. that part where he says where his son dies and he says where he gone I will go.

bathesheba and his first child died. david fasted for him. god said he wouldn't heal that child. the boy died. david where he will go is where that boy is. if its hell then that my friend is where king david said he would go to.

Are you saying the age of accountability delivers us from sin?

tob
no, god is merciful in that we are too ignorant to know what is good and evil and so that god sees that and doesn't judges those that died without being able to know what good or evil is.

where there is NO law there is no sin. does a baby know that it sins? no he or she cant. does a mentally disabled child understand what is right and wrong? no. so how can god judge them?

None of the questions at the top are right.

They are going to be given a FIRST chance through the resurrection, since salvation is only possible through faith in Christ.

Digging

They are going to be given a FIRST chance through the resurrection, since salvation is only possible through faith in Christ.

Digging

How would an infant have anymore of a first chance at the resurrection then they did before they died?

Digging
So infants need to be saved? What are they guilty of that deserves the lake of fire?

How does an infant who dies have any opportunity to avail themselves of this "sin."

The same way everybody else does. J____ C_____. Which is why I think Him praying, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do" is a part of His plan of redemption for dead infant. I get that he was speaking specifically about the soldiers and their sins that day. So? He still gives the reason why He forgave them. And that reason is even more applicable to infants/un-borns. And notice who states the principle "for they know not what they do"!

I have an extremely hard time believing, those words were said on the cross for no other reason than for those two Roman soldiers. I think more than their forgiveness of that one sinful act was being shown and taught, and atoned for, there. I think the principle of forgiveness to all infants who clearly likewise "know not what they do" was being taught by Christ (who else).

I am cautious, however, because to my knowledge no published commentator shares this view. But they don't say anything against it either.

I've never seen a Biblical argument against it.

The age of accountability doesn't exist it never has delivered an anyone from sin and it never will.. its just another preconceived idea.. My God would never do such and such He's just not that way.. :shame

tob

Please allow yourself to consider what I'm trying to explain, it might simply be that you've never seen this before.

All people need to be saved, and Jesus death clears the curse of Adam off everyone, but that does not give them righteousness, only faith in Christ can do that.

So children that have died are not guilty, but nor have they been declared righteous, because they have not had the opportunity to respond to either building on the chief corner stone or reject the chief corner stone.

This is how ALL are condemned or saved.

We have assumed the judgement day is one single human day, but I believe the whole 1000's year is the judgement day.

All who have found their faith in this age have been judged as righteous through faith, this is why they alone are resurrected to immortality and are called the first fruits. The other people resurrected no double will be resurrected back to a mortal state as we are now. They still can die the second death because they are not yet righteousness since only faith in Christ can give everlasting life.

I believe this group is the group being called to by the spirit and the bride, being called to join them in washing their robes white in the blood of the lamb and enter the city by the gates. All the ones who never heard the call of the gospel in this age.

Christ is the KEY.

Our old doctrines of condemnation and hell fire have over shadowed our ability to discern the beauty of God's merciful plan and all that he will accomplish through the resurrection based on Christs loving sacrifice.

To stand before a Judge does not only mean condemnation it can also mean deliverance.

Likewise being resurrected to judgement can mean they have the chief corner stone before them for the first time and now they must decide to build on him or stubble over him.

Digging

Last edited:
The age of accountability doesn't exist it never has delivered an anyone from sin and it never will.. its just another preconceived idea.. My God would never do such and such He's just not that way.. :shame

tob

So does God send infants to hell for rejecting Christ? Or are they somehow given the same chance that an older person, or a person with the ability to comprehend does?

i knew it would come to this it always does.. I'm surprised the OP didn't think of this before starting the thread.. or did he? Just a question now who will draw first blood as Rambo would say..

tob

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back