Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The miracle rebirth of Israel

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
destiny said:
“all Israel would be savedâ€Â

Have you read that in the Bible, or are you just quoting from a zionoist website? If you read it in the Bible, did you happen to read just the one verse, or did you read the passage?

"So all Israel will be saved, as it is written: 'The deliverer will come from Zion..." That's Jesus.

"They too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God's mercy to you. For God has bound all men over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all."

Not eveyone will be saved, and not all Jews will be saved. Paul means "all Israel" in the same way that John 3:16 means the whole world. He doesn't say "all Jews."

But, let's assume that all Jews will be saved. So what? How does that justify the demonic trash that zionists spew which implies that Jews don't need Jesus (in direct contradiction to the part of the verse you left out of your quote), or that God wants us to serve in the Synagogue of Satan (Jews and the state of Israel). It's wonderful if Jews will be saved, but it does nothing to support zionism. Paul's only point is for gentiles to not be conceited, thinking that Christ won't save Jews.

I'll let 'bridges for peace' speak for me...

Rather, you'll let Bridges of Peace speak for Satan.

I went to the Devil's website, bridgesforpeace.com, and clicked on the link "Who Are We?" "Bridges For Peace is a Jerusalem-based, Bible-believing Christian organization supporting Israel and building relationships between Christians and Jews worldwide... For too long Christians have been silent. For too long the Jewish community has had to fight its battles alone..." There is also a list of goals that reflect the rhetoric I've just quoted. No where on that page is anything about bringing Christ to the Jews. It's all about getting Christians to serve in the Synagogue of Satan.

I can tell by the way ya'll post, that you have been Christians for a while. Students of the Word, one and all. There was a thought that crossed my mind as I read through the posts on Israel, that I decided to share with you. Something we should have all learned when we purchased our first copies of the Bible.
In translating the word, there is not always an English word to translate to. When that happens, the translators pick out something to fit the context and make the passage make sense. When they insert a word, it is printed in italics.
The next time you read through, Look at how many times Israel is in italics. I remember noticing this once many years ago, and it seemed like it was usually in the OT prophets, as they spoke of the end times or latter days. It would read something like this. "God's people Israel did this or said that. so on." Literal Israel is important. They are prophesied. And so are ChristiansWe are much too busy trying to figure out who God likes better, Jews or Christians. We are all 'whosoever's' in Scripture. We all need to be saved. Jews are not second class Christians, and neither are Christians second class Jews

The bottom line is Matthew 23:38 & Revelation 2:5. Does the Godhead mean what they have Documented? Surely!

Then again: Revelation 17:5, do They again tell us that this is Truth? Yes!

OK: Now we see Christ's Words of John 10:16. This was a [New Fold] if Christ is believed, huh? Then in Revelation 18:4 He again call's His Own into where? That of Revelation 3:10 cannot be mistaken! "... I ALSO WILL KEEP THEE from the hour of temptation, which [shall come upon all the world,] TO TRY THEM that dwell upon the [EARTH]." 666.

These are the True Virgin 'FOLD' that remains that any saved must join! Revelation 7:9. They are 'separated' from the once true fold as were Israel of old. (as spiritual Israel) 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3, Revelation 12:17 finds 1 Peter 4:17, with the Matthew 25 separation & closed door for the old fold, and here we go AGAIN! :sad Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 & Ecclesiastes 3:15. (and if you could believe another 'pen' of E.G.W.? try 3 S.M. pg. 339 at the top of the pg.

Quote: "All the great events and solemn transactions of Old Testament history have been, [and are repeating themselves in the church][/color] in these last days." (end of quote) In the Adventist Church!

And what was the greatest spiritual week seen in all of the Universe pray tell? if the Midnight Cry to old Israel (Matthew 25:1-10 & Matthew 23:38) and Christ's crucifixion in the 'midst of the week'? 27-34AD And the repeat is seen in Hebrews 6:6 :sad Even in their own documentation!

---John (compare! Malachi 4:5-6 & 2 Peter 4:17)

The Jews were the natural branches which were broken off because of their rejection of Jesus.

"And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again".

I believe that God will bring great tribulations to the Jews in order for them to be grafted back in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

destiny said:
The Jews were the natural branches which were broken off because of their rejection of Jesus.

Yet, zionist think antichristian jews and the antichristian state of Israel are of God. That's blasphame. The point of Romans 11 is that Jews are in the same boat as gentiles, both need Christ. Jews are the natural children of Abraham, but that doesn't do them a bit of good when it comes to belonging to God. Only those who have faith in God belong to God.

If you admit Jews are broken off, why do you think they belong to God?

John the Baptist said:
2 Peter 4:17

Hi John. I found your last post to be confusing. You might try modifying your style. Also, 2 Peter only has three chapters. Because I don't have a clue of what you're trying to say, I can't even guess at which verse you meant.

Poke said:
If you admit Jews are broken off, why do you think they belong to God?
They were blinded for our benefit in a sense, Poke....and yes, through their own unbelief.
I believe the word is clear that there will come a day when God himself will bring them to redemption through Jesus Christ.
I have said that many times in my posts. I guess i'll bail out now because this argument has gotten circular.
We are only saying the same things over and over again.

destiny said:

True: But never saved as an nation again. (Virgin Fold or 'one' of the 'seven candelsticks' of Revelation 2:5)

"And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again".

Acts 4:12 finds 'all' saved one way! Then comes the Everlasting Gospel order! New Fold, yet, the same heavenly Zion! :fadein: See Matthew 16:18 And that is not, any of the Revelation 17:1-5 ones!

I believe that God will bring great tribulations to the Jews in order for them to be grafted back in.

What else can happen? (than 70AD or the Ezekiel 9 read? :sad )

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

All Israel will ever be seen as only an Remnant!! (from Adam on)
The Deliverer is Christ! He had come & was rejected! We have no king but Caesar they cried! And executed Him, see Hebrews 6:6 for the repeat. :sad Yet, notice the previous verses from Hebrews 6:1-5? These ones were Born Again ones at one time, Made Partakers of the Holy Ghost!. (see and compare with Virgin Laodicea of the 'seven' church's of Revelation 3:16-17's Spewed out ones who are again become the (Revelation 3:9) rejectors of Christ, & His 3 Angels Messages of Revelation 14:6-10.. And?? for who takes over again :sad . Compare for who are the most guilty? Luke 12:47-48 & Matthew 10:15, & check verse 5-6 for who it is that the message is for. (and no again, that is not the ones of Revelation 17:5)

---John

Poke said:
John the Baptist said:
2 Peter 4:17

Hi John. I found your last post to be confusing. You might try modifying your style. Also, 2 Peter only has three chapters. Because I don't have a clue of what you're trying to say, I can't even guess at which verse you meant.

Hi, sorry! :oops: I do post a lot and go by memory a lot also. I am getting old it seems to boot! (still no excuses, but I do need a opportunity to make amends, huh? :wink: Thanks!) The verse is 1 Peter 4:17

And I realize that it is hard to relate to something that is not of the ordinary. But the concept is that of the repeat of old Israel being judged first before the Gentiles. See the K.J. on John 9:39-41 & Matthew 10:5-6 & with verse 15 (Matthew 10:15)

PS: I went back to edit the post, I see a 1 Peter 4:17 one, but maybe you can help me out with more than just the [2 Peter 4:17 mistake] being posted up? Give me an 'pasted up sentence with it in or something, so I can repair it, Ok?

The bottom line is that the Jewish people need to be born again, just like everyone else.
My concern is the attitudes toward Jews. One thought is that somehow Jews will automatically go to heaven because they are Jewish. The other thought is that Jews turned from God, or that God rejected Israel. We need to witness to the Jews, and pray for them just like we do for anyone else!

Gabbylittleangel said:
The bottom line is that the Jewish people need to be born again, just like everyone else.
My concern is the attitudes toward Jews. One thought is that somehow Jews will automatically go to heaven because they are Jewish. The other thought is that Jews turned from God, or that God rejected Israel. We need to witness to the Jews, and pray for them just like we do for anyone else!

Hi, don't read me wrong, ok? A lost soul, be it Jew or old Saul (killing Christians) need the Master! Acts 4:12 (some might say that Saul was a Jew? Well they get my point anyhow, huh? :wink: )

----John

I am glad to see all the responses to this thread. Yes, any Jew today or yesterday will not be saved because they haven't accepted Christ, but the Old Testament that obeyed the Law went to Abraham's Bosum, then went to heaven when Jesus opened the gates.

Many Jews will be saved during the Tribulation because as I see what Romans 11 says, their eyes will finally be opened after the Church leaves in the rapture.

May God bless, golfjack

Re: reply

golfjack said:
I am glad to see all the responses to this thread. Yes, any Jew today or yesterday will not be saved because they haven't accepted Christ, but the Old Testament that obeyed the Law went to Abraham's Bosum, then went to heaven when Jesus opened the gates.

No one could keep the Law. This is Christianity 101, Golfjack.

No Jew ever went to Heaven for being a Jew or for keeping the Law.

How in the world do you think Old Testament Saints got into Heaven. Like David, all the Prophets, Moses, Jacob, Isac, and Abraham, and many more? The only way was by the law. Also, when the law didn't exist, they all went to heaven because God is fair in His judgment. Think about it.

May God bless, golfjack

Law didn't EXIST?? :roll: Hebrews 13:20 has an ETERNAL Covenant!

1 John 3:4 ".. sin [IS THE TRANGRESSION OF THE *LAW*"].!!!!!

How does one find angels cast out of heaven with that kind of stuff??

If one is not using 'Moses handwriting law' of Deut. 31 as THE added on ones of the Galatians 3:17-19 laws, for what was done AWAY WITH, THEN THEY ARE attempting to do away with the Godheads Eternal Covenant that the Universe (Revelation 22:8-9 even Heb. other worlds!) are under? :sad Then they themselves are breaking it! :crying: See Revelation 22:18-19 & Daniel 7:25.

---John

Re: reply

golfjack said:
How in the world do you think Old Testament Saints got into Heaven.

Same as now, faith in God.

Go forth and proclaim the Gospel to the Whole World.

Your zionist kinsmen refuse to proclaim the Gospel to the Jews.

jgredline said:
Jay T
So you believe in replacement theology?
Not sure what you mean by 'replacement theology'.

But, if you mean that the promises that God made to National Israel, is now to be given to Spiritual Israel....YES !

God promises, have always been on condition of obedience.
From Genesis to Revelation, proves that fact, absolutely !

All thru the Bible the little word..."IF'...appears.
"IF"...you do this or that, God says, I will Bless you.

Otherwise, 'IF'...you disobey me, God says.....you will reap a curse.

God has NEVER changed how He deals with men/women.

Jay T said:

"Replacement Theology" is a pejorative term for Christianity.

But, if you mean that the promises that God made to National Israel, is now to be given to Spiritual Israel....YES !

God made the promise to Abraham and his seed, which is Christ.

Poke said:
Jay T said:

"Replacement Theology" is a pejorative term for Christianity.
Christianity, is not a New Testament concept.
Anyone who believed in Jesus Christ, is a Christian, even Adam & Eve were.
[quote:f3e64]I said: But, if you mean that the promises that God made to National Israel, is now to be given to Spiritual Israel....YES !

God made the promise to Abraham and his seed, which is Christ.
[/quote:f3e64]Yes, but John, the Baptist and Jesus told the Pharisees that they were not really Abraham's seed, even though they were Israelites.(Matthew 3:1-9 & John 8:40,41).

Faith lineage...is what counts, not nationality.

Jay T said:
Faith lineage...is what counts, not nationality.

Even in the zionist's favorite passage, Geneses 12:2-3, which includes "All peoples on earth will be blessed through you" confirms that. Every Christian on Earth who reads that knows it means Jesus. It is through Jesus that God will make Abraham a great nation.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back