Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The New Funny Pics Thread - Part 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
car-humor-funny-joke-wedding-cars-1.jpg
carhumor dot net

Caption: "Darling, do you like our limousine?"

Lol if their marriage turns into a war they do at least have some epic equipment.

Looks as if they are just about to negotiate the Berlin Wall...

You mean the kind of negotiation that involves artillery? Yeah. :lol
Let's hope they'll never have to negotiate who keeps the kids or who gets the house. Because if one or both of them are obsessed enough with heavy weaponry to have a tank as their wedding limo I don't wanna know what their divorce would look like.

funny%20wedding%20caption%20contest%20bridezillas.jpg
bridezilla dot com

Caption: "I always did say that rural Mississippi wouldn't be the best place for our honeymoon"

That's a funny wedding picture. :lol
Though you better not think about what the muddy road will do to the expensive wedding clothes.

It's also a nice metaphor for what a marriage may be like.
Only thing that bothers me is that the lady's body posture is clearly showing she's not making any usefull effort. Although you can't see her legs, so it's hard to tell... oh well I shouldn't think about that, the fotographer probably just told her to stand like that.

This whole stereotyping argument is silly. I'm a guy, and if you look at many TV shows with families, the Dad is either a total boss of everyone or portrayed as hopelessly incompetent. Guys can be stupid sometimes; they aren't stereotyping men in saying that all men are either bosses or incompetent, they notice that is a trend and embellish that to have a character with a personality based on those things.

Same goes here it seems. I do think that most guys here are smart enough to realize that not all girls like to shop, but that is a very noticeable trend that is in our society; girls like to shop. It's not a personal insult, if anything it's getting blown out of proportion for comedic sake and should be taken as such. Don't take things so personally here, because there are people on both sides of the coin (male and female) that have thought those things are funny, even if they aren't true about them. We aren't running a guys group just bashing women...ya know?

I'd say a similar example would be that all guys like sports. I'm sure there are some that don't like sports and if a joke was said generalizing guys into that category, it takes a simple disregard or just being able to laugh at the comedy of the picture. Anyways...

Cats are never satisfied... :)

True. Cat's try to control their master's telepathically. Our cat when I was growing up would go to the front door and sit and stare at it while issuing orders telepathically for someone to open it. :lol

...and their spiteful and seek revenge when their mad.:eek2

True. Cat's try to control their master's telepathically. Our cat when I was growing up would go to the front door and sit and stare at it while issuing orders telepathically for someone to open it. :lol

...and their spiteful and seek revenge when their mad.:eek2

I like what Winston Churchill said:

Cats look down at you.

Dogs look up at you.

But a pig: he looks at you straight: man to man!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back