Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The New Funny Pics Thread - Part 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Love Winston Churchill a master of dry wit and sarcasm.
The following is credited to him and I'm not sure if it is true. However, it sounds in keeping with his other acerbic jibes.
At a society or parliamentary dinner an old spinster or snob who was offended by his wit, cigars and drinking apparently said:
" If I was your wife sir, I'd poison your drink!"
To which he replied
"..and if I was YOUR husband madam, I'd gladly drink it!"
Apparently the conversation ended there ..... classic!

Last edited:
I like what Winston Churchill said:

Cats look down at you.

Dogs look up at you.

But a pig: he looks at you straight: man to man!
My cat's like, "oh, you're sitting on the bed on that kindle thingy. Let me get your lap and interrupt what you're doing by tryingto make you pet me."

7c23d12d5309f7328723ff7072109a2a.jpg

48093.jpg

I guess winning the Olympic gold medal in the Nordic combined competition is a pretty good reason to jump for joy.

The TOG​

th
flickr dot com
Alternative caption: "I tried not to, but I managed to get ash on my hired wedding dress..."

Well,they are always wanting to bring you those wonderful treats like mice,snakes,dead birds.... :neutral
The philosopher Wittgenstein said something to the effect that what we perceive and measure is limited by the capacities of our perceptions and measurements. Or something like that....
Blessings.

Maybe I should change the subject to something else... it was just a photo that seemed to invite a funny caption... :chin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back