Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The US, not the RCC is like Babylon of Old and Reigns over the Kings of the Earth, Rev.17:5,18

I think the problem with some here is that they see much of Daniel and Revelation as yet future, when much of has has been fulfilled.
Much has already happened in the past, but yet more to be fulfilled in the future as we, even now, can see history repeating it's self right before Christ returns and fulfills everything written in the word of God.

Democrats and Republicans are just a facade to make us think that there's two opposing political parties and democracy, when really and truly they're all just one. I guarantee Kamala and Trump are backstage somewhere she could be laughing about how foolish we all are.
Right. We all fell for the good ol' pseudo-assassination attempt.

Chuckle, Chuckle.

Not to mention that old standby ploy of pseudo-house raid and court charges.

Right. We all fell for the good ol' pseudo-assassination attempt.

Chuckle, Chuckle.

Not to mention that old standby ploy of pseudo-house raid and court charges.
It's sad that the bullet graced Trump, but killed the man that stood behind him so keep on chuckling.

Democrats and Republicans are just a facade to make us think that there's two opposing political parties and democracy, when really and truly they're all just one. I guarantee Kamala and Trump are backstage somewhere she could be laughing about how foolish we all are.

Wondering is goonnnee
Don't you like GodsGrace better??

Back