Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The woman who must flee into the forest

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The woman who must flee into the forest to the place that has been prepared; is actually all the women.

When this begins, the ancient oak will jump up and dance about. They will sweep the forest clean of vermin and disease, then all of the oak will ring as the Carillion bells with the harmonies of Heaven. The faithful will find comfort and guidance there, while those who are marked for the beast will be repelled by the noise.

Common sense dictates that when a bunch of evil men show their marks; what they will do to any woman they catch out in the open will be bad.

Rev 12:1-6

John is shown a great sign in heaven as he sees a vision of a woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet. The sun is representative of the glory and brilliance of Gods righteousness that surrounds her and protects her. Under her feet the moon which is illustrative of eternity, light, Gods faithfulness in His Son Jesus who is the greater light of the gospel age as Jesus being the light of the world that shines in darkness, but the darkness can not comprehend the light, Psalms 72:5-7; Isaiah 2:3-5; Jeremiah 31:35-37; Isaiah 30:26-33; John 1:1-5.

The woman is symbolic of Israel and the congregation of Gods people as she wears a crown of twelve stars which represents the twelve tribes of Israel that have repented of their arrogance as they felt they deserved Gods favor, but yet kept killing the prophets God sent to them, including the very Messiah they were waiting for. This is when the times of the Gentiles began as God went to them to take Himself a people that were humbled enough to receive salvation as God had mercy on them, Matthew 23:37-39; Acts 15:14; Romans 11:25-27.

Paul also warned the Gentiles against being lifted up in pride because they had been favored by God with salvation as he explained the blindness of Israel would not last forever as when they see the Gentiles now having favor in the Lord and being grafted into the branch of Israel they repent of their sin and turn back to God being once again found in His favor, Romans Chapter 11.

The true congregation of God can be symbolized here as a mother that has all here children gathered in one place for safety which in this case is under the wings of the almighty God, Psalms 91. She cries out like a woman in labor as the pain of her persecutions has become too great to bear as she waits to be delivered from her persecutors, 2 Timothy 4:18; 2 Peter 2:9; Colossians 1:13.

The other sign John saw was a great red dragon meaning Satan. Remember, this is a vision and a sign as Satan has not yet been thrown out of heaven yet. The description of the dragon being great and red depicts its nature and character as being fierce and murderous, John 8:44. This red dragon is depicted as having seven heads, ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. The seven heads and ten horns refer to the original ten kingdoms of which three were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:8.

The woman here represents the true congregation of God that flees to the wilderness for 1290 days just as Jesus forewarned her to do so in Matthew 24:15, 16. Jesus said when you see the abomination that causes desolation stand in the holy place Jesus is speaking about the son of perdition (the beast out of the earth, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Rev 13) taking a literal seat in Jerusalem on the very Temple Mount of God where the Dome of the Rock presently stands.

The woman who must flee into the forest to the place that has been prepared; is actually all the women.

When this begins, the ancient oak will jump up and dance about. They will sweep the forest clean of vermin and disease, then all of the oak will ring as the Carillion bells with the harmonies of Heaven. The faithful will find comfort and guidance there, while those who are marked for the beast will be repelled by the noise.

Common sense dictates that when a bunch of evil men show their marks; what they will do to any woman they catch out in the open will be bad.
It would be better to show us in scripture of what you speak of as none of this makes any sense according to Rev 12

It would be better to show us in scripture of what you speak of as none of this makes any sense according to Rev 12
I do understand there is a variety of interpretations of the Scriptures; but my Teachings as a little guy was a bit different. My first Teachers had received knowledge that had been passed down through many, many generations in a special kind of way. The Bible does hold truth; but it has also been altered by men for their own purpose from the beginning. While I would never try to force my own belief's on any other; I would share what I know in the hopes that others might find their own truth, because some of what is going on right now is very serious.
When the lights go out, that will in no way mean that the rest of this earth has been left as a nuclear wasteland. And what has come is going to shock a great many people who have closed their minds to the truth.

Rev 12:1-6

John is shown a great sign in heaven as he sees a vision of a woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet. The sun is representative of the glory and brilliance of Gods righteousness that surrounds her and protects her. Under her feet the moon which is illustrative of eternity, light, Gods faithfulness in His Son Jesus who is the greater light of the gospel age as Jesus being the light of the world that shines in darkness, but the darkness can not comprehend the light, Psalms 72:5-7; Isaiah 2:3-5; Jeremiah 31:35-37; Isaiah 30:26-33; John 1:1-5.

The woman is symbolic of Israel and the congregation of Gods people as she wears a crown of twelve stars which represents the twelve tribes of Israel that have repented of their arrogance as they felt they deserved Gods favor, but yet kept killing the prophets God sent to them, including the very Messiah they were waiting for. This is when the times of the Gentiles began as God went to them to take Himself a people that were humbled enough to receive salvation as God had mercy on them, Matthew 23:37-39; Acts 15:14; Romans 11:25-27.

Paul also warned the Gentiles against being lifted up in pride because they had been favored by God with salvation as he explained the blindness of Israel would not last forever as when they see the Gentiles now having favor in the Lord and being grafted into the branch of Israel they repent of their sin and turn back to God being once again found in His favor, Romans Chapter 11.

The true congregation of God can be symbolized here as a mother that has all here children gathered in one place for safety which in this case is under the wings of the almighty God, Psalms 91. She cries out like a woman in labor as the pain of her persecutions has become too great to bear as she waits to be delivered from her persecutors, 2 Timothy 4:18; 2 Peter 2:9; Colossians 1:13.

The other sign John saw was a great red dragon meaning Satan. Remember, this is a vision and a sign as Satan has not yet been thrown out of heaven yet. The description of the dragon being great and red depicts its nature and character as being fierce and murderous, John 8:44. This red dragon is depicted as having seven heads, ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. The seven heads and ten horns refer to the original ten kingdoms of which three were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:8.

The woman here represents the true congregation of God that flees to the wilderness for 1290 days just as Jesus forewarned her to do so in Matthew 24:15, 16. Jesus said when you see the abomination that causes desolation stand in the holy place Jesus is speaking about the son of perdition (the beast out of the earth, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Rev 13) taking a literal seat in Jerusalem on the very Temple Mount of God where the Dome of the Rock presently stands.
Not 1290 days.
The woman flees into the wilderness for 1260 days which is the exact same days the two witnesses kill and torment people from.jerusalem.

Can't say I blame her for leaving but the remnant of her seed which have the testimony of Jesus and keeps the commandments of God will stay in israel with the beast.

Where do you get this from?

The Bible does hold truth; but it has also been altered by men for their own purpose from the beginning.
Please provide primary source evidence of this.

While I would never try to force my own belief's on any other; I would share what I know in the hopes that others might find their own truth, because some of what is going on right now is very serious.
What is a person's "own truth"? Truth is truth and our understanding of it is either correct or it is not. Would that not be why the Bible was supposedly altered, because it was done by men finding their own truth? If so, why is that a problem?

When the lights go out, that will in no way mean that the rest of this earth has been left as a nuclear wasteland. And what has come is going to shock a great many people who have closed their minds to the truth.
Closed their minds to what truth? You just said you share what you know "in the hopes that others might find their own truth." Are we supposed to find our own truth or the truth? You can't have it both ways; those are mutually exclusive ideas.

I do understand there is a variety of interpretations of the Scriptures; but my Teachings as a little guy was a bit different. My first Teachers had received knowledge that had been passed down through many, many generations in a special kind of way. The Bible does hold truth; but it has also been altered by men for their own purpose from the beginning. While I would never try to force my own belief's on any other; I would share what I know in the hopes that others might find their own truth, because some of what is going on right now is very serious.
My teachings as a little boy was probably not the truth.I could have kept it but I decided to abandon it for something real.I still remember the teaching though. It went,Jeremiah was a bullfrog.He was a good friend of mine.I didn't understand a single word he said but I helped him drink his wine. And we always had a mighty fine time.Pethaps it's time you abandon your childhood lessons too and move on .

Free, there is a bit more than what I said; but the rest of it might offend others as to why all the women need to seek shelter in those woods.
I got some of this information from my great-grandmother and a few others a long time ago. And the whole point in most of my post are simply to get people to "think for themselves". These scientist have said they believe men only use about 10% of their brains power; and they have no clue what the rest of the brain is for. Would you believe me if I told you the other 90% of our brains power is our Divine Intelligence; which has been blocked by Our Father as we live out our mortal lives here on this earth.
I know that I cannot convince anyone of anything; and most simply will not accept the truth of anything until they experience it for themselves. How can anyone witness a miracle; if they reject everything that is not written in the Bible itself?

My teachings as a little boy was probably not the truth.I could have kept it but I decided to abandon it for something real.I still remember the teaching though. It went,Jeremiah was a bullfrog.He was a good friend of mine.I didn't understand a single word he said but I helped him drink his wine. And we always had a mighty fine time.Pethaps it's time you abandon your childhood lessons too and move on .
Shilohsfoal, that is an interesting thought. But my Father put me on this earth for a purpose; and those childhood lessons returning to me are important. My grandpa said to me often; "think boy, God gave you a mind, use it". I think that was good guidance; with many other wonderful things that he did teach me about being a good man.

I don't think we are going to have a nuclear wasteland anytime soon.John Haggee has had the same goats,rams,horned beasts with seven eyes behind him for over 20 years now,all the while bellaring out end time prophecies.We are all still here,if you are right with the Lord,eat,drink and be merry.Relax,indulge in a hobby,build a scale model diorama,anything.Dont watch the news,don't listen to political talk radio,or related podcasts,they are war/fear mongers and doom-sayers.War,Death,and Sex are good for business when you are the 'Powers That Be'.

Free, there is a bit more than what I said; but the rest of it might offend others as to why all the women need to seek shelter in those woods.
I got some of this information from my great-grandmother and a few others a long time ago. And the whole point in most of my post are simply to get people to "think for themselves".
We should be primarily thinking according to what God reveals to us in Scripture, not according to what our great-grandparents and whomever else tells us. Thinking for ourselves must be based on what Scripture says, or else we are sure to be led astray.

These scientist have said they believe men only use about 10% of their brains power; and they have no clue what the rest of the brain is for. Would you believe me if I told you the other 90% of our brains power is our Divine Intelligence; which has been blocked by Our Father as we live out our mortal lives here on this earth.
No, I wouldn't believe it because the 10% thing is a myth. We actually use most of our brain, which is how God designed it.

I know that I cannot convince anyone of anything; and most simply will not accept the truth of anything until they experience it for themselves. How can anyone witness a miracle; if they reject everything that is not written in the Bible itself?
How can anyone witness a miracle if they reject most of what is written in the Bible? How would one determine what a miracle even is and be able to differentiate it from something that isn't a miracle?

I don't think we are going to have a nuclear wasteland anytime soon.John Haggee has had the same goats,rams,horned beasts with seven eyes behind him for over 20 years now,all the while bellaring out end time prophecies.We are all still here,if you are right with the Lord,eat,drink and be merry.Relax,indulge in a hobby,build a scale model diorama,anything.Dont watch the news,don't listen to political talk radio,or related podcasts,they are war/fear mongers and doom-sayers.War,Death,and Sex are good for business when you are the 'Powers That Be'.
You said eat,drink and be merry so I guess it's ok.If you had said eat drink and get married I would have started worrying.

Mathew 24
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Would you believe me if I told you the other 90% of our brains power is our Divine Intelligence; which has been blocked by Our Father as we live out our mortal lives here on this earth.
I wonder what Eve thought as the serpent spoke to her .

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
We do know that Eve did not die, and the 5 does indicate that Eve would know of good and evil; which does go back to my post about original Sin

For me it is not a matter of being a doomsayer; and I don't have to read the news to know what is going on right now. There is just more going on than most people are aware of.

The Scriptures should not be dismissed; but some of them should be taken "with a grain of salt". Knowledge can be gleaned even from the bad information. But there is so much more to the Story of Man; and one must open their mind to the possibilities that Our Father does represent.

Why didn't Father give us all the information from the beginning clearly; it is my belief that Father has never had to destroy any Angel before. But the Angel's are too powerful to be running amuck throughout Creation; and those who are beyond Salvation must be destroyed. I believe Father's hope in creating this earth was to have as many of the Angel's return into His Light as would; and even here there are those who stand in Christianity, those who stand neutral; and those who are always drawn to evil.

What would you have Father do?

Not 1290 days.
The woman flees into the wilderness for 1260 days which is the exact same days the two witnesses kill and torment people from.jerusalem.

Can't say I blame her for leaving but the remnant of her seed which have the testimony of Jesus and keeps the commandments of God will stay in israel with the beast.
Thank you for that correction as it is 1260 days.

Yes, there are many different interpretations, but when one does not give the scripture for what they speak of so others can go read them then it can only become that of a man's teaching of their own thoughts and views without proof.

What is this ancient oak you speak of?

Yes, there are many different interpretations, but when one does not give the scripture for what they speak of so others can go read them then it can only become that of a man's teaching of their own thoughts and views without proof.
I'm not trying to "teach" anything; I am mostly trying to understand some things for myself. For the Divine to touch this earth once more, there must be witness; and that witness must make a leap of Faith. Something that is simply not possible.

What is this ancient oak you speak of?
The oak is one of the largest, most common, and most durable representations of the Tree of Life (a child of the Tree of Life, if you will). My understanding is when they start moving; they will sweep away everything in the woods that is unnatural; and the older the tree, the bigger the roots; and the faster they will get their duty done. My Father cannot depend on men; so He will use other tools at His disposal to safeguard those who can be saved.

My understanding is when they start moving; they will sweep away everything in the woods that is unnatural; and the older the tree, the bigger the roots; and the faster they will get their duty done.
Where does your understanding of the tree moving come from ?

Back