Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The woman who must flee into the forest

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The woman who must flee into the forest to the place that has been prepared; is actually all the women.

When this begins, the ancient oak will jump up and dance about. They will sweep the forest clean of vermin and disease, then all of the oak will ring as the Carillion bells with the harmonies of Heaven. The faithful will find comfort and guidance there, while those who are marked for the beast will be repelled by the noise.

Common sense dictates that when a bunch of evil men show their marks; what they will do to any woman they catch out in the open will be bad.
I have not herd of that way but ok. Isaiah 4 say this.

4 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
5 And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the day time from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

I think this is whats going on. Below should explain itself

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Seven years Satan will be on earth. Below he goes after Christian nations that house the bride of Christ the woman. When he sees he's on earth He claims he is Yahweh.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

As Christ says when you see this run to the mountains. Isaiah comes into play.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Below the flood is a war. The two witnesses are destroyed.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

They are protected below.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Satan's army's goes after them that's left on the mountains of the lord.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

This final battle God fights from heaven. That is on another chapter

Matt. 9 v 15, Matt. 24 v 15,16, Isaiah 4

Where does your understanding of the tree moving come from ?
I was given a little by my first teachers; but remember so much more. But to understand the memories and how they fit together is not always an easy task; and those I knew back in 1970 who could help my understanding are long since dust. The Laws of Heaven do include the Laws of Nature; and the natural order of all things on this earth are out of balance. My full understanding of what I know could be flawed or incomplete; hence I said it as "my understanding".

This final battle God fights from heaven. That is on another chapter
I'm pretty sure the "Kingdom of Heaven" will be right here on this earth. I do recall a reference to Michael leading a charge from the Gates of Heaven itself. My best understanding of that is the Gates will be closed to those who die on this earth while they await Judgment; they will try to force the Gates; which will require a response.

I'm not trying to "teach" anything; I am mostly trying to understand some things for myself. For the Divine to touch this earth once more, there must be witness; and that witness must make a leap of Faith. Something that is simply not possible.

The oak is one of the largest, most common, and most durable representations of the Tree of Life (a child of the Tree of Life, if you will). My understanding is when they start moving; they will sweep away everything in the woods that is unnatural; and the older the tree, the bigger the roots; and the faster they will get their duty done. My Father cannot depend on men; so He will use other tools at His disposal to safeguard those who can be saved.
I'm sorry, but without any sources we can go read, none of this makes any sense other then in your own mind. If you are trying to understand questions you have then it's best to find your answers within the scriptures and we can help you with this.

I'm pretty sure the "Kingdom of Heaven" will be right here on this earth. I do recall a reference to Michael leading a charge from the Gates of Heaven itself. My best understanding of that is the Gates will be closed to those who die on this earth while they await Judgment; they will try to force the Gates; which will require a response.
I'm not sure, but what you say here it sounds like a reference to Luke 17:20-37 and Rev 19:11-21 that you can read about the Kingdom of God being within us who are Spiritually born again and indwelled with the Holy Spirit and that of the return of Christ on the last day as he comes in final judgement.

I'm sorry, but without any sources we can go read, none of this makes any sense other then in your own mind. If you are trying to understand questions you have then it's best to find your answers within the scriptures and we can help you with this.
I wish there was some way I could let you read my mind. My knowledge came from my elders back in 1970; information that had been passed down through many, many generations in a way that most people simply would not believe. I do not ask or expect anyone to believe anything I say; but the feedback I do receive helps to reconcile things I myself want to understand. I also hope it encourages those who do read my post to think a bit more for themselves.
The pharisees had their own "scriptures"; anything new or different about God had to be rejected; especially if that "new information" would have an effect on their authority and control over the Tribes of Israel.

I'm not sure, but what you say here it sounds like a reference to Luke 17:20-37 and Rev 19:11-21 that you can read about the Kingdom of God being within us who are Spiritually born again and indwelled with the Holy Spirit and that of the return of Christ on the last day as he comes in final judgement.
This is only final Judgment for those who are beyond Salvation; the rest of us will be walking this earth for at least another 1,000 years to reach Final Judgment Day.

I wish there was some way I could let you read my mind. My knowledge came from my elders back in 1970; information that had been passed down through many, many generations in a way that most people simply would not believe. I do not ask or expect anyone to believe anything I say; but the feedback I do receive helps to reconcile things I myself want to understand. I also hope it encourages those who do read my post to think a bit more for themselves.
The pharisees had their own "scriptures"; anything new or different about God had to be rejected; especially if that "new information" would have an effect on their authority and control over the Tribes of Israel.
Carnal teachings, no matter who we learn from, can be very detrimental and comes against that of the Holy Spirit that teaches us all things as flesh and Spirit can not mix.

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

I know you say these are your own understandings from what you were taught in the 70's by certain Elders, but we can not rely on a man's teaching separate from the word of God as only the Holy Spirit can teach us all things and brings those thing back to our remembrance. It's only a fool that takes the words of others without searching the scriptures that need to be our source of truth and understanding. (I'm not calling you a fool)

This is only final Judgment for those who are beyond Salvation; the rest of us will be walking this earth for at least another 1,000 years to reach Final Judgment Day.
Revelation 20:1-8 is the only passage in the entire scriptures that the premillinialists have as the basis for the 1000 year reign. Rev 20:4 doesn't speak about a 1000 year reign of Christ it says by the vision John received "and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." It's not Christ that reigns 1000 years, but those who were killed for God's sake that reign with Christ 1000 years as 1000 being a figurative number, not a literal number as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2 Peter 3:8.

Those who reign with Christ are those souls that had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus. In Revelations 6:9-11, are the souls of martyrs who had been slain for the word of God under an altar crying for vengeance. In Rev 20:4 the martyrs are on thrones. The difference between these scriptures is God's judgment has already come to those certain martyrs. The victory came in the spiritual realm of God, not the physical, and God assured their victory.

John was shown in a vision those souls that already had the victory over death as being in Christ. When we who are of Christ die before His return God has already passed judgement on us and we have the victory in Christ over that of the second death, 1 Corinthians 15:51-57. Those who are not of Christ will be judged and cast into the lake of fire. There is only one resurrection, but two judgements, John 5:28, 29. Those in Christ are raised first as those still alive at His coming will be gathered and caught up together to meet Christ in the air to be with Christ for eternity, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. The rest are then raised for their judgement as rejecting Christ and there forever have their place in the lake of fire. Rev 20:4 says nothing about Jesus coming to this earth and establishing a worldly kingdom at Jerusalem.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
(notice as is in being figurative and not literal.)

Revelation 20:1-8 is the only passage in the entire scriptures that the premillinialists have as the basis for the 1000 year reign. Rev 20:4 doesn't speak about a 1000 year reign of Christ it says by the vision John received "and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." It's not Christ that reigns 1000 years, but those who were killed for God's sake that reign with Christ 1000 years as 1000 being a figurative number, not a literal number as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2 Peter 3:8.

Those who reign with Christ are those souls that had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus. In Revelations 6:9-11, are the souls of martyrs who had been slain for the word of God under an altar crying for vengeance. In Rev 20:4 the martyrs are on thrones. The difference between these scriptures is God's judgment has already come to those certain martyrs. The victory came in the spiritual realm of God, not the physical, and God assured their victory.

John was shown in a vision those souls that already had the victory over death as being in Christ. When we who are of Christ die before His return God has already passed judgement on us and we have the victory in Christ over that of the second death, 1 Corinthians 15:51-57. Those who are not of Christ will be judged and cast into the lake of fire. There is only one resurrection, but two judgements, John 5:28, 29. Those in Christ are raised first as those still alive at His coming will be gathered and caught up together to meet Christ in the air to be with Christ for eternity, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. The rest are then raised for their judgement as rejecting Christ and there forever have their place in the lake of fire. Rev 20:4 says nothing about Jesus coming to this earth and establishing a worldly kingdom at Jerusalem.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
(notice as is in being figurative and not literal.)
The 1000 years in revelation 20 is not as 1000 years.It is a 1000 years.

This is not a figurative number,it is a literal number.

Revelation 20:6
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Jesus spoke of this day nearly 2 thousands years ago and now that day draws near .

luke 13:32
He said to them, “Go tell that fox, ‘Look, I’m driving out demons and performing healings today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will complete my work.’

The Sabbath day approaches when the Lord shall rest from his work.Have you forgotten the Sabbath,?

Last edited:
It's only a fool that takes the words of others without searching the scriptures that need to be our source of truth and understanding. (I'm not calling you a fool)
I have no problem calling myself a fool in some things. My Teachings were not separate from the Scriptures; you might consider them an addendum. I was given more information about a number of things, to help me remember. While I do understand what I remember; I could not understand why Father would wake me, then Command me to Hold; especially for almost 3 years now.
I figured if I had information that could save lives; why not save everyone who can be saved. But after talking with various Churches near me; reading a variety of things (online and in my library); and then interacting with people on some Christian forums; you might say I have finally "seen the light" in some respects.
The conflict within the various religious doctrines is too great; and those who would seek or hold conflict in their hearts simply cannot endure.

The 1000 years in revelation 20 is not as 1000 years.It is a 1000 years.
I wonder if you realize that the 1,000 years will be counted different than what we have all known in this life. When the earths mass is reduced by 1/3, our orbit will have to shift a bit closer to the sun; and that will change how we count time.

I wonder if you realize that the 1,000 years will be counted different than what we have all known in this life. When the earths mass is reduced by 1/3, our orbit will have to shift a bit closer to the sun; and that will change how we count time.
The earths mass is not reduced.Just the people on it.

My understanding is that Michael will fight against Satan in heaven and him and the other angels cast Satan to earth from that realm. As Jesus said when on trial if this was my kingdom my Angels would fight. Then the other reference is he is involved in the saints going to heaven.
Thank you. Also Michael and Jesus Angels cast out Satan to earth to be judged and then also is involved in the saints leaving Earth to heaven as Daniel says. But Jesus kingdom is not this world but saints enter Jesus kingdom. If Earth was Jesus kingdom his Angels would fight. As John 18 verse 36 states.

The earths mass is not reduced.Just the people on it.
Hello this is how the earth spinning fast. Read revelation 16 verse 8,9 the Sun increase it's energy when the Babylon planet is destroyed and some the Sun takes on size. Then read revelation 8 verse 12 the earth begins speed up. The revelation 6 verse 7,8 Is this resolved besides the wars Satan starts.

Hello this is how the earth spinning fast. Read revelation 16 verse 8,9 the Sun increase it's energy when the Babylon planet is destroyed and some the Sun takes on size. Then read revelation 8 verse 12 the earth begins speed up. The revelation 6 verse 7,8 Is this resolved besides the wars Satan starts.
The Babylon planet?????

Babylon went from being a city to a planet????

When did Babylon go from being a city to a planet?

The Babylon planet?????

Babylon went from being a city to a planet????

When did Babylon go from being a city to a planet?
Ancient Israel was before earth was created and they also set nations on earth. It's them revelation is speaking of. The interpretation of city in them scriptures is a planet same as in the book of Ezekiel when God destroys that planet. If you would understand the four beasts then you would understand these things or the wheels in Ezekiel. It's that planet that taught earth about war weapons high technology as you see today and increase the lust of gold and such thing. But now only two planets Jesus has but four in our section.

Ancient Israel was before earth was created and they also set nations on earth.
Where is that in the Bible?

The interpretation of city in them scriptures is a planet same as in the book of Ezekiel when God destroys that planet.
Where is any of that in the Bible?

It's that planet that taught earth about war weapons high technology as you see today and increase the lust of gold and such thing.

But now only two planets Jesus has but four in our section.

Where is any of that in the Bible?

The book of Revelation and the book of Ezekiel. I have told you the vision of the four beasts and the wheels. You don't see what they are. Look at the gates of new Jerusalem there are 12. God will not only have a new earth but a total of 12 new planets that the saints / angels will control . You don't see that when Jesus is talking to the 7 churches.

The book of Revelation and the book of Ezekiel.
When someone asks you for where something is in the Bible, they are asking for book, chapter, and verse. Where, exactly, are any of those things found in the Bible?

I have told you the vision of the four beasts and the wheels. You don't see what they are.
You haven't provided evidence that they are what you say they are.

Look at the gates of new Jerusalem there are 12. God will not only have a new earth but a total of 12 new planets that the saints / angels will control . You don't see that when Jesus is talking to the 7 churches.
Where, exactly, are planets mentioned?

Back