Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The woman who must flee into the forest

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have no problem calling myself a fool in some things. My Teachings were not separate from the Scriptures; you might consider them an addendum. I was given more information about a number of things, to help me remember. While I do understand what I remember; I could not understand why Father would wake me, then Command me to Hold; especially for almost 3 years now.
I figured if I had information that could save lives; why not save everyone who can be saved. But after talking with various Churches near me; reading a variety of things (online and in my library); and then interacting with people on some Christian forums; you might say I have finally "seen the light" in some respects.
The conflict within the various religious doctrines is too great; and those who would seek or hold conflict in their hearts simply cannot endure.
There comes a time we need sound doctrine that can only come by the Holy Spirit teaching us all that God wants us to learn. Should we believe everything that comes from the many different pulpits or that of what anyone tries to teach us, no, but to only test the spirits that speak to know if what one teaches us is of truth or error, 1John 4:1-6.

2Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The book of Revelation and the book of Ezekiel. I have told you the vision of the four beasts and the wheels. You don't see what they are. Look at the gates of new Jerusalem there are 12. God will not only have a new earth but a total of 12 new planets that the saints / angels will control . You don't see that when Jesus is talking to the 7 churches.
Nowhere in scripture does it speak of 12 new planets that the saints and angels will control.

2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Peter 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

There comes a time we need sound doctrine that can only come by the Holy Spirit teaching us all that God wants us to learn. Should we believe everything that comes from the many different pulpits or that of what anyone tries to teach us, no, but to only test the spirits that speak to know if what one teaches us is of truth or error, 1John 4:1-6.
Amen, do not trust the many different pulpits; trust your own heart.

When someone asks you for where something is in the Bible, they are asking for book, chapter, and verse. Where, exactly, are any of those things found in the Bible?

You haven't provided evidence that they are what you say they are.

Where, exactly, are planets mentioned?

The churches will control nations on the new planets.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Jesus will create a star, of course planets to rule over as we see at the end of revelations.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

The eyes before and after, are people

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

The character of the planet.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

They experience day and night as a planet will. The wings are the magnetic field as physicists see. Two the atmosphere, Two north and south pole they travel, Two wings are connected to the sun.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Then of course Ezekiel 1

Again
6 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

Nowhere in scripture does it speak of 12 new planets that the saints and angels will control.

2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Peter 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

The churches will control nations on the new planets.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Jesus will create a star, of course planets to rule over as we see at the end of revelations.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

The eyes before and after, are people

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

The character of the planet.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

They experience day and night as a planet will. The wings are the magnetic field as physicists see. Two the atmosphere, Two north and south pole they travel, Two wings are connected to the sun.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Again, where are planets mentioned?

Then of course Ezekiel 1
What about Ezekiel 1?

6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
And where does it mention anything in that verse about 12 new planets that the saints and angels will control. Where are you getting this from as your source is not found in scripture.

Free, there is a bit more than what I said; but the rest of it might offend others as to why all the women need to seek shelter in those woods.
I got some of this information from my great-grandmother and a few others a long time ago. And the whole point in most of my post are simply to get people to "think for themselves". These scientist have said they believe men only use about 10% of their brains power; and they have no clue what the rest of the brain is for. Would you believe me if I told you the other 90% of our brains power is our Divine Intelligence; which has been blocked by Our Father as we live out our mortal lives here on this earth.
I know that I cannot convince anyone of anything; and most simply will not accept the truth of anything until they experience it for themselves. How can anyone witness a miracle; if they reject everything that is not written in the Bible itself?
You sound mislead, and very dangerous.

You sound mislead, and very dangerous.
It is not my intention to mislead anyone; and I'm not here to led anyone. And it is fine if you want to just play follow the leader with these organized religions; these governments, and the mega corporations that own them. No one want's to believe the end of days are near; it's much easier to buy the view that the "second coming" has already happened back in the days of Nero.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
I'm pretty sure somewhere along the way I've heard someone say that God knows the heart of every man.

What about Ezekiel 1?
The Stone on verse before that is a planet. I know that your goal is that to prove me wrong just so you know that's impossible.

Many interpretation a chariot of God is closest, but being carnal not knowing the realms above this realm and this realm they were place on the cherubim that is east, earth.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

And yes another planet. the ancients.

12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.

A city interpretation is only as small or large as words the surround it. A Planet. and yes they have a city called Jerusalem.

4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Jesus has the saints marked that He saves.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Later on at the end. Four gates on this temple in heaven. Earth saints enter the east gate.

43 Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east:
2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

Ancients saints enter the north gate from that planet.

Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I fell upon my face.

This will take place real soon. The fourth seal, trumpet, vial, the same planet in the north is Babylon and it will be fallen and the destruction will be heard thru the whole solar system

I am here to declare the end of time and that these worlds we be judged, and the people, and nations, and Satan, and the demons that lead humans astray also will be judge. And the New Heavens are being built now. Think not that I don't have the understanding to do my job.

The Stone on verse before that is a planet.
What verse? You're not giving chapters and I don't know what you're referring to. You need to be specific.

I know that your goal is that to prove me wrong just so you know that's impossible.
No, it's quite easy, because you have yet to provide any evidence.

Many interpretation a chariot of God is closest, but being carnal not knowing the realms above this realm and this realm they were place on the cherubim that is east, earth.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

And yes another planet. the ancients.
Where is "planet" mentioned?

12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.

A city interpretation is only as small or large as words the surround it. A Planet. and yes they have a city called Jerusalem.
Where, specifically, is this mentioned?

4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Jesus has the saints marked that He saves.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Later on at the end. Four gates on this temple in heaven. Earth saints enter the east gate.

43 Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east:
2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

Ancients saints enter the north gate from that planet.

Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I fell upon my face.

This will take place real soon. The fourth seal, trumpet, vial, the same planet in the north is Babylon and it will be fallen and the destruction will be heard thru the whole solar system

It is not my intention to mislead anyone;
I believe you.

and I'm not here to led anyone.
but you are here to speak your thoughts and what you’ve been taught. You are following those before you and by proxy, there will be people you will lead to them.

And it is fine if you want to just play follow the leader with these organized religions; these governments, and the mega corporations that own them.
Without knowing me, that’s a pretty large assumption you’re making about me. I would say that by large, your assumption is incorrect.

No one want's to believe the end of days are near; it's much easier to buy the view that the "second coming" has already happened back in the days of Nero.
I’m not a preterist. There is a forum that supports that topic if your interested in those sorts of discussions.

I'm pretty sure somewhere along the way I've heard someone say that God knows the heart of every man.
I’m pretty sure you’re right. However, scripture states that our heart can deceive us, and I find this to be true. Hell is paved with good intentions and if your familiar with the term “ enabling”, then you’ll recognize that one’s heart can cause us to do that which causes further harm and works against what is good and right.

Just to be clear, the heart does not always deceive us, but it is prone to deception.

I say this because we must guard our hearts, lest we be deceived and our heart corrupt. As a result, life is not about following one’s heart. Within Christianity, it’s about following Christ and His teachings. By this, we can be led by the Spirit, and not the teachings of men.

We must have discerning hearts.

Without knowing me, that’s a pretty large assumption you’re making about me. I would say that by large, your assumption is incorrect.
I do apologize.

Just to be clear, the heart does not always deceive us, but it is prone to deception.
I believe the heart is prone to be deceived by other's. My teachings were very different than most; and I was always taught a man should think for himself, not simply trust other men to guide him. There is a difference between what men say, and God's guidance; and men have altered the Bible so much that it can be easy to get lost.
On wikipedia the Commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness"; is now simply "Thou shall not lie". To me there is a big difference from telling any lie; to the specific Commandment of not bearing false witness.

I am here to declare the end of time and that these worlds we be judged, and the people, and nations, and Satan, and the demons that lead humans astray also will be judge. And the New Heavens are being built now. Think not that I don't have the understanding to do my job.
Do you stand as a Herald of Revelations?

What worlds? Where is this found in scripture as it only speaks of a new heaven and a new earth. Nothing plural.

There are three heavens and only Earth that scripture speaks of.

First heaven - The firmament, Earths Atmosphere -which is the immediate sky, where the “fowls of the heaven” (Genesis 2:19; 7:3,23; Psalms 8:8, etc.), “the eagles of heaven” (Lamentations 4:19), it is our atmosphere that surrounds the earth.

Second Heaven - Outer Space, the starry heavens (Deuteronomy 17:3; Jeremiah 8:2; Matthew 24:29).
The second heaven is the starry heavens, where our atmosphere ends. It is the heavens in which the sun, moon, and stars are fixed in orbit.

Third Heaven - This is where God, Jesus and the holy angels dwell plus the very breath of just men dwell as when we die it is that breath that returns back to God. It is called “The heaven of heavens,” (Deuteronomy 10:14; 1 Kings 8:27; Psalms 115:16; 148:4). (1Kings 8:27) - “The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. The third heaven is beyond the space and stars. Where no man has seen by telescope. This heaven is the dwelling-place of God (John 3:13).

Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

I believe the heart is prone to be deceived by other's. My teachings were very different than most; and I was always taught a man should think for himself, not simply trust other men to guide him. There is a difference between what men say, and God's guidance; and men have altered the Bible so much that it can be easy to get lost.
On wikipedia the Commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness"; is now simply "Thou shall not lie". To me there is a big difference from telling any lie; to the specific Commandment of not bearing false witness.
2Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Either one believes the whole of the Bible for what the Prophets and Apostles wrote being inspired by God to what He wanted written down, or one does not believe any of it. This is why we do not let those that are not anointed by the Holy Spirit to teach us as they only teach with a carnal mind as to what makes sense to them,

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Back