Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

There will be NO Secret Rapture!

just swinging by. if you think that jesus isnt on the throne and allows satan some wiggle room then you are clearly mistaken. jesus will come back and deal with satan once and for all that is what the kingdom now theology says.

we the christians are in the kingdom now, if you doubt that read the gospel again.that too is what the kingdom now means. even millenism says this! i know, my church is millenial. i used to be a futurist as well.

David's throne wasn't in the Temple (or Tabernacle, for that matter.) His reign predated the building of the first temple. So when people say we need a temple from which Jesus will rule just like David, well, David didn't have a temple and his throne wasn't in the tabernacle!

Just thought I'd bring that up.

The ark was in a place that was , searching for good words, open to the public... like He is in the mist of His people..

The ark was not "open to the public". It was in the holy of holies and only the high priest could enter and that once a year.

This simply illustrates the absolute idiocy that surrounds some "end-time" teaching:

THE JEWISH TEMPLE UNDER KING DAVID AND KING SOLOMON WAS A GLORY IN ITS TIME.

http://endtimepilgrim.org/temple.htm

"Go and tell David My servant, 'Thus says the LORD, "You shall not build a house for Me to dwell in; 1 Chronicles 17:4 (NASB)

The temple didn't exist during David's reign. God expressly forbade him to build it.

When so-called "end-time preachers" can't even get something this simple right, how in the world can we trust anything they have to say???

The ark was not "open to the public". It was in the holy of holies and only the high priest could enter and that once a year.
That was after the Ark was returned under Dave and it was in a tent until the completion of the temple by Sol.

This simply illustrates the absolute idiocy that surrounds some "end-time" teaching:

THE JEWISH TEMPLE UNDER KING DAVID AND KING SOLOMON WAS A GLORY IN ITS TIME.

http://endtimepilgrim.org/temple.htm

"Go and tell David My servant, 'Thus says the LORD, "You shall not build a house for Me to dwell in; 1 Chronicles 17:4 (NASB)

The temple didn't exist during David's reign. God expressly forbade him to build it.

When so-called "end-time preachers" can't even get something this simple right, how in the world can we trust anything they have to say???
Theres a Deliverence Temple missing an idiot

Have you not read "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" I Cor. 6"19.

Webb nope not always David brought it back from captivity and it was kept under a simple tent.... Remember the guys who died so it wouldn't fall, it was a dudes house for a while.... David moved it about 6 paces at a time from one place to another

There was not a Temple yet..... Typing from memory i 'll get the scriptures...

1Ch 13:2 And David said unto all the congregation of Israel, If it seem good unto you, and that it be of the LORD our God, let us send abroad unto our brethren every where, that are left in all the land of Israel, and with them also to the priests and Levites which are in their cities and suburbs, that they may gather themselves unto us:
1Ch 13:3 And let us bring again the ark of our God to us: for we enquired not at it in the days of Saul.

1Ch 13:10 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzza, and he smote him, because he put his hand to the ark: and there he died before God
1Ch 13:13 So David brought not the ark home to himself to the city of David, but carried it aside into the house of Obededom the Gittite.
1Ch 15:1 And David made him houses in the city of David, and prepared a place for the ark of God, and pitched for it a tent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you not read "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" I Cor. 6"19.

Amo 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

This is not the thread for a tabernacle / temple discussion but it is a discussion i like....

Uzza was the only one who died by touching thea ark not "guys". Only the Levites could touch it. The ark had been stolen by the Philistines.

Remember the tabernacle was portable, it was moved as the camp was moved from place to place, thus the only time it was public. All other times it was in its normal place out of the public's eye, in the Holy of Holies.

There was a time when 50,070 men died because had looked into the ark, they were not Levites nor the High Priest. No, the ark was not for public consumption.

As stated i was typing from memory, David did not have 'Moses' tabernacle.

You know what Web this is off topic and being a mod i must with draw...

Back to There will be NO Secret Rapture!

Back