Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. (Matt. 24:44 NKJ)

Then we both need to examine our positions because it's Gods' word we're discussing.

Jesus appears in "falming fire." When that happens, everything on this eath is engulfed in flames. There are no skeptics lefts after that.
“Behold , thus saith the Lord, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it will devour every green tree in thee and every dry tree, the flaming fire shall not be quenched…”

The green tree in thee shall be saved, but the dry tree shall be burned up. The righteous saved, the wicked burned up.

Then we both need to examine our positions because it's Gods' word we're discussing.

Jesus appears in "falming fire." When that happens, everything on this eath is engulfed in flames. There are no skeptics lefts after that.
Christ will burn up the chaff (wicked) with Unquenchable fire, the same fire that burns in Gehenna.

"His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." (Matt. 3:12 NKJ)

"If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- (Mk. 9:43 NKJ)

Therefore, to say Jesus appears in unquenchable fire is wrong.

"Flaming fire" is different fire.

His eyes were like a flame (5395 φλόξ phlox) of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. (Rev. 19:12 NKJ)

The “Flame” (5395 φλόξ phlox)" is the "visible aspect of a fire that springs upward and is usually orange"(Logos Bible Sense Lexicon). It is this “flame” that often accompanies revelation of God (LXX: Ex. 3:2; Judges 13:20; Isa. 66:15; Acts 7:30; 2 Th. 1:8). When Christ is revealed His eyes are “like a flame of fire” (Rev. 1:14; 2 Th. 1:7-8), revealing the anger of God.

Now that you clarified Jesus returning in Spirit, I don't object to it. I thought you were denying His visible return at His second coming.

Oh, I wasn’t sure what you meant.
After he ascended to His Father he was given the gifts of the Holy Spirit which proceeded from him to his disciples. That lasted until the end of the age when the temple was destroyed in 70ad
Disciples can no longer heal people, take up snakes and drink poison.
.The Holy Spirit may give any special gift to any believer whenever He wants, but that's not the point anyway because the love one has for God and the expression of His love toward all mankind is the only sign unbelievers are given.

An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas Mt.12:39 KJV

Christ will burn up the chaff (wicked) with Unquenchable fire, the same fire that burns in Gehenna.

"His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." (Matt. 3:12 NKJ)

"If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- (Mk. 9:43 NKJ)

Therefore, to say Jesus appears in unquenchable fire is wrong.

"Flaming fire" is different fire.

His eyes were like a flame (5395 φλόξ phlox) of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. (Rev. 19:12 NKJ)

The “Flame” (5395 φλόξ phlox)" is the "visible aspect of a fire that springs upward and is usually orange"(Logos Bible Sense Lexicon). It is this “flame” that often accompanies revelation of God (LXX: Ex. 3:2; Judges 13:20; Isa. 66:15; Acts 7:30; 2 Th. 1:8). When Christ is revealed His eyes are “like a flame of fire” (Rev. 1:14; 2 Th. 1:7-8), revealing the anger of God.
2Thes.1:8 = 2Pet.3:10.
Now that you clarified Jesus returning in Spirit, I don't object to it. I thought you were denying His visible return at His second coming.
His visible return is going to burn every unbeliever out of existence. The End.

I'm 100 % certain Jesus returned in Spirit.
I'm 100 % certain Jesus returns in unquenchable fire.
Greetings in Christ JESUS
Remember, the return of JESUS will be exactly of the same manner He ascended to the heaven. What does the Word of GOD say? (By the way, an Spirit has not flesh and bones as JESUS has-Luke 24:39-40. Don't you believe?

Acts 1:8-11
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up; and a CLOUD received Him out of their sight. (Note: This CLOUD is the same that had appeared before in different situation and place)

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
this same JESUS, which is taken up from you into heaven, SHALL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER as ye have seen Him go into heaven.

We are to be watching for the signs Jesus gave to His disciples, so we will know when He is going to return.

JLB
FIRST JESUS PROPHESIED THE DESTRUCTION OF THE TEMPLE - A DEN OF THIEVES

See, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy. What JESUS said was LITERALLY fulfilled in the year 70AD, around 40 years after His ascension. There should never again be built another similar man-made Temple, or the old Temple-the den of the thieves- It never came to be rebuilt as it had been before.

PRE TRIBULATIONAL PERIOD - BEGINNING OF SORROWS
Matthew 24:1-8

Jesus went out, and departed from the Temple: His disciples came to Him for to show the buildings of the Temple. (Oh how great, how admirable, were the stones of the Temple of Jerusalem!!!) And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here ONE stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Jesus left His disciples disappointed with his answer, evidently.
What JESUS prophesied about the Temple it fulfilled LITERALLY in the year 70AD, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy. So, in LITERAL fulfilment of the words of JESUS, the Temple was destroyed in 70AD, and the people of Israel was banned from their land and scattered around the world for 1.878 years, from year 70AD to 1948AD, more than 100K died under the army of Romans's attack.
Israel was punished severely from year 70 until 1,948AD, they suffered severe and great punishments in LITERAL fulfillment of Deuteronomy 28:v.15-68, 53 verses of severe punishments and curses, and sufferings. Take a look. By the way, the WORD IS GOD and is self-executing?

Then JESUS went to the Mount of Olives, there the disciples privately asked two important things to Him, saying:
1 - What shall be the sign of thy coming?
2 - and of the END of the world? (the current Devil's world)

JESUS PROPHETICALLY LISTED THE CURRENT PRE-TRIBULATIONAL PERIOD - THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS
Well, the testimomy of JESUS is the Spirit of PROPHECY. So He LISTED several events linked (1st) to His Coming, and (2nd) to the END of THIS WORLD, the current Devil's world.

So JESUS SAID TO THE DISCIPLES, AND FOR US TOO, HOW WOULD BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE TIME, AS FOLLOW;
Matthew 24:4-8 - JESUS listed several events.
Jesus answered and said unto His disciples:

v.4-Take heed that no man deceive you;(this was the first concerns of JESUS). It seems that many have not kept the warning of JESUS and are being deceived by false and devilish theories spread in the world mainly through Internet.

v.5 - For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many;
(Soon will manifest the Beast of the earth who has two horns like a lamb, actually a false lamb, a false messiah, AN IMPOSTOR, as said JESUS -John 5:43 combined with 2Thessalonians 2:3-4, and Revelation 13:v.11-18. Check it out).

v.6-And ye shall hear of WARS and RUMOURS of WARS;see that ye be not troubled:for ALL THESE THINGS must come to pass,but the END is not yet.

v.7-For NATION shall rise against NATION,and kingdom against kingdom: (Will be G7, and G20, and EU, and UNO, among others Entities, DISSOLVED from now on? Day after day, the happenings of the current satanic World will run in this way /according 2 Peter 3:v.7 and Revelation 11:v.18 and Micah 4:v.3).
... and there shall be famines;
(the prophecies are already fulfilling LITERALLY, this is literally being fulfilled in this current time;
- and pestilences ;
(this is literally being fulfilled in this current time);
- and earthquakes, in divers places. -
several of them ;
But,

8 All these are the beginning of SORROWS. (Pre-tribulational, it's already running)
Get ready

In sequence and continuation of the above, prophesied by my Lord JESUS, it will LITERALLY be fulfilled Matt.24:9 to 27, and it without any gap or break between the period of SORROWS and the beginning of TRIBULATION. The period of sorrows is a PRE-TRIBULATIONAL PERIOD- Matt.24:9-27-the last week,week 70th Daniel 9:24-27.

Get ready

What JESUS prophesied about the Temple it fulfilled LITERALLY in the year 70AD,

Yes.

After that, He went up on the mount of Olives and spoke privately to His disciples and began to answer there question and give them signs, plural.

He gave them some general signs, then He gave them specific signs, then He said we, that is everyone on earth who is alive, would see THE SIGN of His coming.

JLB

FIRST JESUS PROPHESIED THE DESTRUCTION OF THE TEMPLE - A DEN OF THIEVES

See, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy. What JESUS said was LITERALLY fulfilled in the year 70AD, around 40 years after His ascension. There should never again be built another similar man-made Temple, or the old Temple-the den of the thieves- It never came to be rebuilt as it had been before.
I agree, if a rebuilt temple was a sign, then Jesus would have squeezed that into the context. The divine meaning of "not a stone left upon a stone" is one of total destruction....that state of the temple is one of the signs that still exist to this day.

Paul would never call a temple built by Christ rejecting Jews (or Antichrist) "the temple of God" (2 Th. 2:3-4)

Our LORD Jesus Christ prayed "(whoever reads, let him understand)" (Matt. 24:15 NKJ) because He knew the "Temple of God" and "Daily Sacrifice" in the End Time would not be found in Christ rejecting Judaism.

If it were, Daniel would have understood these words clearly. He was an expert in all things Judaism.

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days. (Dan. 12:7-13 KJV)

But he could not because "Temple of God" and "Daily Sacrifice" and "Abomination of Desolation" have new application in the New Covenant of Christ's blood. The "saints" now include the greater "Israel of God" (Gal. 6:15-16), Jew and Gentile descendants of Abraham's seed (Gal. 3:27-29). The Temple priesthood and Daily Sacrifice are in the Christian Church. The Church is the Temple of God (1 Cor. 3:16-17; 6:19; 2 Cor. 6:16; Eph. 2:21), Christians its priests (1 Pet. 2:5). We offer up "the Daily Sacrifice" (1 Pet. 2:5; Rom. 12:1; Lk. 9:23; Heb. 13:15).

The New Testament church has the "holy priesthood, to offer up "spiritual sacrifices" (πνευματικὰς θυσίας) acceptable to God" (1 Pet. 2:5). Christians "offer (399 ἀναφέρω anaphero) sacrifice (2378 θυσία thusia)" to God, the same word used in the Greek Septuagint to offer (399 ἀναφέρω anaphero) the "daily" (08548 תָּמִיד tamiyd) 1 Ch. 16:40; 23:31; 2 Ch. 2:3; 24:14 in the Hebrew version.

The Christian daily sacrifice is offered "continually" (1275 διαπαντός) to God. In Hebrews 13:1-17 the ethical exhortations being an expansion of the acceptable duties priests offer God daily (Heb. 12:28 λατρεύωμεν εὐαρέστως τῷ θεῷ).

Christ is our perpetual sacrifice for sin (Heb. 10:11-18), the daily sacrifice to Him is our "taking up the cross daily". The "apostasy" or "great revolt" that "takes away" (Dan. 12:11 05493 סוּר cuwr; 868 ἀφίστημι) the sacrifice is receiving the false Christ man of sin as "the Christ". Then the end time "week" of seven-years begins.

Last edited:
Greetings in Christ JESUS
Remember, the return of JESUS will be exactly of the same manner He ascended to the heaven. What does the Word of GOD say? (By
It says a cloud received Him out of their sight. Christ dwelling in believers is how He comes in clouds where people can't see Him anymore...except in Spirit,

Ye are the light of the world. Jn.5:14 KJV

He that heareth you heareth me Lk.10:16 KJV
the way, an Spirit has not flesh and bones asJESUS has-Luke 24:39-40. Don't you believe?

Acts 1:8-11
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Yes Oseas I do believe the scripture you cited. That's why the Messiah isn't returning in Person again to teach Bible study. Jesus plainly said that what He taught the first time would judge sinners at the end.

So...the gospel is the most powerful weapon on earth. It always has been. 🙂
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up; and a CLOUD received Him out of their sight. (Note: This CLOUD is the same that had appeared before in different situation and place)

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
this same JESUS, which is taken up from you into heaven, SHALL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER as ye have seen Him go into heaven.
We know He's sitting on the Throne of God. That's not new,

What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? Jn.6:62 KJV

Letting people know in advance what will take place is crazy power. Even letting people know things we agree on such as a judgment day.....is speaking prophecy. Trusting His servants with a sword like that is high honor because it's sheathed inside our mouths. If christians don't realize this now, may be there many other passages that aren't being clearly seen.

Unfortunatelly, what You saaid is true. Journayman should look to see if the Scriptures confirm what he said.

JESUS ascended in flesh and bones and sat at the right hand of the Father.
Isaiah saw what the Messiah looked like after He ascended to Heaven,

These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him. Jn.12:41 KJV

You're still looking at Him through His curtain.

Yes.

After that, He went up on the mount of Olives and spoke privately to His disciples and began to answer there question and give them signs, plural.

He gave them some general signs, then He gave them specific signs, then He said we, that is everyone on earth who is alive, would see THE SIGN of His coming.

JLB
Yes, your post is very important for all of our brothers and sisters in Christ JESUS. Really He gave specific signs as you have highlighted above, and they are already running, the Word of our Lord JESUS is LITERALLY fulfilling as we all can see, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:10
May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

Reactions: JLB
I agree, if a rebuilt temple was a sign, then Jesus would have squeezed that into the context. The divine meaning of "not a stone left upon a stone" is one of total destruction....that state of the temple is one of the signs that still exist to this day.
I agree, I see your interpretation perfect, in my understand JESUS intended to make it clear that would never be rebuilt the Temple, never more.
Paul would never call a temple built by Christ rejecting Jews (or Antichrist) "the temple of God" (2 Th. 2:3-4)

Our LORD Jesus Christ prayed "(whoever reads, let him understand)" (Matt. 24:15 NKJ) because He knew the "Temple of God" and "Daily Sacrifice" in the End Time would not be found in Christ rejecting Judaism.

If it were, Daniel would have understood these words clearly. He was an expert in all things Judaism.

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days. (Dan. 12:7-13 KJV)

But he could not because "Temple of God" and "Daily Sacrifice" and "Abomination of Desolation" have new application in the New Covenant of Christ's blood. The "saints" now include the greater "Israel of God" (Gal. 6:15-16), Jew and Gentile descendants of Abraham's seed (Gal. 3:27-29). The Temple priesthood and Daily Sacrifice are in the Christian Church. The Church is the Temple of God (1 Cor. 3:16-17; 6:19; 2 Cor. 6:16; Eph. 2:21), Christians its priests (1 Pet. 2:5). We offer up "the Daily Sacrifice" (1 Pet. 2:5; Rom. 12:1; Lk. 9:23; Heb. 13:15).

The New Testament church has the "holy priesthood, to offer up "spiritual sacrifices" (πνευματικὰς θυσίας) acceptable to God" (1 Pet. 2:5). Christians "offer (399 ἀναφέρω anaphero) sacrifice (2378 θυσία thusia)" to God, the same word used in the Greek Septuagint to offer (399 ἀναφέρω anaphero) the "daily" (08548 תָּמִיד tamiyd) 1 Ch. 16:40; 23:31; 2 Ch. 2:3; 24:14 in the Hebrew version.

The Christian daily sacrifice is offered "continually" (1275 διαπαντός) to God. In Hebrews 13:1-17 the ethical exhortations being an expansion of the acceptable duties priests offer God daily (Heb. 12:28 λατρεύωμεν εὐαρέστως τῷ θεῷ).

Christ is our perpetual sacrifice for sin (Heb. 10:11-18), the daily sacrifice to Him is our "taking up the cross daily". The "apostasy" or "great revolt" that "takes away" (Dan. 12:11 05493 סוּר cuwr; 868 ἀφίστημι) the sacrifice is receiving the false Christ man of sin as "the Christ". Then the end time "week" of seven-years begins.

Yes, in my understand the time of the END arrived, and what was prophesied to happen now in the end will LITERALLY be fulfilled. One of the most terrible events is the manifestation of the ABOMINABLE false messiah, the MAN of sin, son of perdition(John 5:43-47 combined with Revelation 13:11-14, and 2 Th.9-12, and Ezekiel 28:6-12, and John 17:11-12).

JESUS warned: Matthew 24:15 and 21-23:

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)-->that is the ABOMINABLE MAN of sin, son of perdition, he will sit enthroned in Jerusalem, the holy city, also spiritually called Sodom and Egypt<---BY THE WAY, THIS SATANIC MAN WAS BORN DECADES AGO AND MUST MANIFEST HIMSELF AS MESSIAH VERY SOON

21Then shall be great tribulation,such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time,no,nor ever shall be.--> Daniel 12:1-3 combined with 1 Th.4:16)

22 And EXCEPT these days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake these days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you(Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, etc.), Lo, here is Christ, or there; BELIEVE IT NOT.

YES,

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. (2nd half of the last week of years)

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (45 days after the end of 1290 days)

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

It says a cloud received Him out of their sight. Christ dwelling in believers is how He comes in clouds where people can't see Him anymore...except in Spirit,
Ye are the light of the world. Jn.5:14 KJV
He that heareth you heareth me Lk.10:16 KJV
Your thinking is from a human perspective, it may be a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective. JESUS made it clear in His prayer to the Father, saying: John 17:24- 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
John 14:3 - If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

According to your words above, Journayman, it seems you are not believing in what JESUS says, and are not prepared for to believe in the wonderful event of to meet JESUS in His coming-Matthew 25:6&10
Yes Oseas I do believe the scripture you cited. That's why the Messiah isn't returning in Person again to teach Bible study. Jesus plainly said that what He taught the first time would judge sinners at the end.
So...the gospel is the most powerful weapon on earth. It always has been. 🙂
I am astonished you believe in the Scripture I cited, and interpreted it erroneously saying JESUS "isn't returning in Person again, your intepretation is likeness the same kind of interpretation of Genesis 3.1. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 reveal:
16 The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel(Daniel 12:1-3), and with the trump of GOD (Revelation 11:15-18): and the dead in Christ shall rise first:(Daniel 12:1-3)

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the cloud(the same cloud of Acts 1:9), to MEET the Lord in the AIR(on high, even in the celestial environment of the 3rd heaven, the NEXT to be established by the Almighty GOD-Micah 4:1-8 combined with 2Corinthians 12:2-4 and Luke 20:35-36, and John 14:3 and John 17:24, among other biblical references), and so shall we( (the TRUE BELIEVERS EXCLUSIVELY, THE ELECTS) ever be with the Lord.
We know He's sitting on the Throne of God. That's not new,
What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? Jn.6:62 KJV
Letting people know in advance what will take place is crazy power. Even letting people know things we agree on such as a judgment day.....is speaking prophecy. Trusting His servants with a sword like that is high honor because it's sheathed inside our mouths. If christians don't realize this now, may be there many other passages that aren't being clearly seen.
What you wrote above from your ownself has nothing to do with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, self-executing, understand? The spirit manifested by your own words is the same of Genesis 3:1 combined with Matthew 16:22-23.
In the other hand, the Son of man, the same who ascended up where he was before-Jn.6:62 KJV, cited by you above, - even He himself made very clear unto His followers, His disciples, saying: John 14:12: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Be careful or then get ready -
Matthew 12:35-37

Isaiah saw what the Messiah looked like after He ascended to Heaven,
These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him. Jn.12:41 KJV
Isaiah had the Spirit of Christ, and prophesied all things GOD revealed unto him about JESUS.
You're still looking at Him through His curtain.
What you said it is more a false testimony from you.
1John 5:7 - There are three that bear record (testify) in heaven, the Father-GOD the Father, the Word-the Word made flesh-JESUS, and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person): and these three are One.

Your thinking is from a human perspective, it may be a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective. JESUS made it clear in His prayer to the Father, saying: John 17:24- 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
John 14:3 - If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

According to your words above, Journayman, it seems you are not believing in what JESUS says, and are not prepared for to believe in the wonderful event of to meet JESUS in His coming-Matthew 25:6&10
It seems "the place He went to prepareis His Temple...which is His church.
He said,

if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you Jn.16:7 KJV

He left to return in Spirit and prepare us.
I am astonished you believe in the Scripture I cited, and interpreted it erroneously saying JESUS "isn't returning in Person again,
But I never said that Oseas. I said, "That's why the Messiah isn't returning in Person again to teach Bible study."

The Messiah isn't returning in Person to teach unsaved sinners to believe in Him.

The Messiah is returning in Person to judge all mankind both living and dead,

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them Heb.4:2 KJV

The Israelites heard the gospel in figures.
your intepretation is likeness the same kind of interpretation of Genesis 3.1. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 reveal:
16 The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel(Daniel 12:1-3), and with the trump of GOD (Revelation 11:15-18): and the dead in Christ shall rise first:(Daniel 12:1-3)

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the cloud(the same cloud of Acts 1:9), to MEET the Lord in the AIR(on high, even in the celestial environment of the 3rd heaven, the NEXT to be established by the Almighty GOD-Micah 4:1-8 combined with 2Corinthians 12:2-4 and Luke 20:35-36, and John 14:3 and John 17:24, among other biblical references), and so shall we( (the TRUE BELIEVERS EXCLUSIVELY, THE ELECTS) ever be with the Lord.

What you wrote above from your ownself has nothing to do with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, self-executing, understand? The spirit manifested by your own words is the same of Genesis 3:1 combined with Matthew 16:22-23.
In the other hand, the Son of man, the same who ascended up where he was before-Jn.6:62 KJV, cited by you above, - even He himself made very clear unto His followers, His disciples, saying: John 14:12: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Be careful or then get ready - Matthew 12:35-37
Gen. 3:1 is where satan lied about God. The devils' ministers lie anout Jesus,

Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner. Jn.9:24 KJV

The ruling authority speaking in place of God said Jesus was a sinner.

Theologians have taught me our Father regarded His Son as a sinner. That's a lie.

Isaiah had the Spirit of Christ, and prophesied all things GOD revealed unto him about JESUS.
I know. Look what Isaiah said about Jesus,

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Isa.6:1 KJV
1John 5:7 - There are three that bear record (testify) in heaven, the Father-GOD the Father, the Word-the Word made flesh-JESUS, and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person): and these are One.
A Person whose flesh was like the veil that seperated sinners from the Presence of God.. See Heb.10:20

He came as faithful witness. He left before a 2nd faithful witness appeared on earth, because the law says judgement cannot take place unless 2 (or 3 🙂) witnesses testify.

One of the passages John cited shows Jesus as the suffering servant, but in the other passage he's saying Jesus is YHVH.
John is clearly saying when the Messiah ascended to Heaven, Isaiah saw Him as God,

And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Isa.6:3-4 KJV

And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled. Rev.15:8 KJV
1John 5:7 - There are three that bear record (testify) in heaven, the Father-GOD the Father, the Word-the Word made flesh-JESUS, and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person): and
I know the Holy Spirit is a Person. That's why it says the flesh of Christ is the veil separating God from view.

He's showing how Jesus overcame all these things that plague mankind,

exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. Act.14:22 KJV

In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. Jn.16:33 KJV

Sinners are prepared before Jesus returns in Person because after that

.....shall no man see me, and live. Exo.33:20 KJV

Back