Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Toys of old

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I still have my 1958 or 59 Lionel Trains they are in mint condition over my dad's house in a train case on the wall. When I am ready to bring them home I will. But my most favorite toys were the first GI Joe's that came out they were not the little tiny ones like today. And also my Hot Wheels, and also my Have Gun Will Travel' gun with the spinning chamber and reall looking bullets. And my James Bond attaché case' I loved that one I could shoot you with a dart through the side of the case. I had many toys' I was spoiled I got everything that I wanted and I mean everything.

Not to mention all the fun you can have with a magnifying glass, sunlight, and some flammable material. Like a piece of old newspaper. Or an ant.

Not to mention all the fun you can have with a magnifying glass, sunlight, and some flammable material. Like a piece of old newspaper. Or an ant.
why do that? I have a fire pit for that and that takes too long. I have done that with an ant.germany hates the sun.

why do that? I have a fire pit for that and that takes too long. I have done that with an ant.germany hates the sun.

No, we do love the sun. Or at least I do. The country as an abstract entity cannot have feelings like hatred. :tongue
Why burn ants? I don't know I only set paper ablaze and that was awesome. Someone told me you could do that with insects, too, but all those ants were too fast for me so I could never verify that claim.

No, we do love the sun. Or at least I do. The country as an abstract entity cannot have feelings like hatred. :tongue
Why burn ants? I don't know I only set paper ablaze and that was awesome. Someone told me you could do that with insects, too, but all those ants were too fast for me so I could never verify that claim.
the environment of Germany is similar too Oregon/Washington. the sun don't shine there much , rather that vile rain or mist. if it is going to rain let it rain not mist. yes one can burn grasshoppers, ants and cockroaches. I have seen ant smoke, one time they did catch fire.

the environment of Germany is similar too Oregon/Washington.

Nope:

us-newpo.png

KlimaDiaJena54.jpg

Like three times as much as we have. Oregon must be a rainy hell. Though the temperatures are milder. I bet Oregon feels like a tropical green house.
florida has worse rain that that. I wont bother to even to put rain coat in Oregon/washignton.its so light its a mist or barely a sprinkle. that are seldom gets tstorms.sunshine state my tail end. we get summer tstorms that last for hours. then the evil orange orb cooks ya after that for hours.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back