Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Toys of old

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Part of the fun and learning was making the toys our selves ...

Notice her necklace?

The thing I noticed most was the name of the place - Lehman's. Is this a subsidiary of Lehman Brothers?

The TOG​

I know Legos have been around for a while. My son and I have been making things from all the Legos he has collected over the past few years. All the sets are mixed together but it's fun to see what you can build together.
My little brother used to leave Legos on the floor and I'd step on then at night. They hurt a lot.

You mean the sets come already put together? Or just with instructions? What's fun and good for creativity is when you gather all the pieces from the old sets and make your own designs. My son is 7 and we both have a great time doing this.

Legos are great for kids to learn to follow organized directions in the sets, too. Good for the brain skills.
Jake will be nine soon and he has gotten to where he can put together quite detailed sets all by himself without frustration. He's learned to follow directions. I'm hoping he won't regress into that guy thing of not reading the directions first. :biggrin2

Legos are great for kids to learn to follow organized directions in the sets, too. Good for the brain skills.
Jake will be nine soon and he has gotten to where he can put together quite detailed sets all by himself without frustration. He's learned to follow directions. I'm hoping he won't regress into that guy thing of not reading the directions first. :biggrin2
That's not regressing.
That's preparing him for his man cave.

four hours of pure hell and anger to build that. I even had to whip out the dremel to get one of the doors to open without opening the other door. jaci loves it.!

four hours of pure hell and anger to build that. I even had to whip out the dremel to get one of the doors to open without opening the other door. jaci loves it.!

:) you're such a good grandpa! Save that pic for her when she's a teen to prove your devotion, long-suffering, and tolerance.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back