Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Science __ ] Turns out Covid Vaccine was not tested. Phizer lied.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Congress votes to remove vaccine requirement for international travelers.

Congress votes to remove vaccine requirement for international travelers.
The House narrowly passed the bill, but it seems dead in the Senate. Congress did not pass it.

To see which nations do not have any entry requirements for vaccination, quarantine or recent COVID-19 test:

All I can say is that because of those vaccines I am alive today. I got Covid for the first time back in Dec. of 2022. I received Paxlovid straight away and managed to get through. Now, only 4 months later, I have it again. No Paxlovid this time because the clinic closed early. This round is mild in comparison to the first round. Soon as I get back to work and my 90 day waiting period is up, I will be getting my 5th shot. I don't care whether they tested it or not. I work in the medical field and I am at risk daily with the work that I do as well as having my own health issues. The patients are at risk as well. If that shot keeps us both safe then so be it.

All I can say is that because of those vaccines I am alive today. I got Covid for the first time back in Dec. of 2022. I received Paxlovid straight away and managed to get through. Now, only 4 months later, I have it again. No Paxlovid this time because the clinic closed early. This round is mild in comparison to the first round. Soon as I get back to work and my 90 day waiting period is up, I will be getting my 5th shot. I don't care whether they tested it or not. I work in the medical field and I am at risk daily with the work that I do as well as having my own health issues. The patients are at risk as well. If that shot keeps us both safe then so be it.

I’m glad you are doing well.

Millions who have taken the “vaccine” can not say they are doing well because they are dead.

My daughter works in the medical field as well, as has not taken the “vaccine” and is doing just fine.

The evidence is now overwhelming and growing everyday, that Covid 19 is a pandemic of the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated.

More have died from Covid that have been vaccinated.

The evidence is now overwhelming and growing everyday, that Covid 19 is a pandemic of the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated.

You just don’t understand statistics, the same as everyone else who has made that claim. Post your evidence and I’ll show you where you err.

Millions who have taken the “vaccine” can not say they are doing well because they are dead.
Hmm... About 270 million Americans have received the COVID-19 vaccine.

The VAERS database has not quite a million reports of adverse reactions (of which only a small percentage are deaths).

Less than 3,000 deaths, and few if any of them have been confirmed to have been caused by the vaccine.

And the "adverse reactions" reported to VAERS includes auto accidents, suicides and becoming the Incredible Hulk. How? You see, anyone can make one of those reports, and the system has to accept them. They are not verified.

So your belief seems completely at odds with the evidence. Let's double the numbers. Suppose there were 6,000 deaths associated with the vaccine, and all of them were somehow shown to have been caused by the vaccine. That would mean one chance in 45,000 of dying from the vaccine.

But you have a 0.18 percent chance of dying from all sorts of causes every year. Or 0.0015 percent chance of dying in any particular month. And you have a 0.0005 percent chance of dying in the same month as you get a COVID vaccine. Even if we assume all the unconfirmed VAERS reports are true and caused by the vaccination, and the true number is twice what VAERS actually reports, you are three times more likely to die from all sorts of other causes in that time period than to die from a COVID vaccination.

Avoiding the COVID vaccination would be like chugging a fifth of whiskey before driving because sober drivers occasionally have auto accidents.

You just don’t understand statistics, the same as everyone else who has made that claim. Post your evidence and I’ll show you where you err.
Innumeracy is a constant problem with so many people. I've tried repeatedly to show people how it works, but some just don't understand how math works.

I'd be interested in seeing if you could explain it so math-challenged people can understand.

More lies from the left. The world is already burning their stores of vaccines because it’s dangerous and is useless.
It gets destroyed when it's outdated. The vaccine is only good for so long. Because it's biological material, it has to be destroyed by specific protocols.

Because it’s difficult to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines reach countries that are far from manufacturing sites, reach people before the vaccines expire is a challenge in some cases.

In late April, 2021, Malawi planned to destroy more than 16,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine provided by the African Union, because the batch had an expiration date of April 13, 2021. South Sudan plans to discard 59,000 doses for the same reason. South Africa asked The Serum Institute of India to replace a batch of one million doses, which arrived at the start of April, 2021 and had an expiration date of April 13, 2021.

It's not what they told you.

I work in neurology and the year the vaccines came out we started having a slew of new patients with neurological problems. Never in the history of working there have we had so many. Not the year covid was active. Then it was unusually quiet.

How and why the covid “gene therapy” injections work is now known. Why they cause heart disease is known. Why they cause neurological disease is known. The whole mechanism is known. The US is now the ONLY country in the world requiring it for entry. Indicates a blindness to the science.

You know, independent experts consistently report the higher unexpected deaths since those injections were required. You keep saying those who don’t take your position don’t know statistics. JLB’s position is what various experts say. You took those shots didn’t you? You have a personal stake in that not being a mistake, right?

You know, independent experts consistently report the higher unexpected deaths since those injections were required. You keep saying those who don’t take your position don’t know statistics. JLB’s position is what various experts say. You took those shots didn’t you? You have a personal stake in that not being a mistake, right?
If you’re a scientist, you should know where the error very likely is. Maybe you have a stake in the shots being a mistake.

All I ask for is data that proves his point that I can look at.

If you’re a scientist, you should know where the error very likely is. Maybe you have a stake in the shots being a mistake.

All I ask for is data that proves his point that I can look at.
You’ve already made up your mind. As a scientist, I, like MANY OTHERS, I was suspicious early on as scientific standards were ignored.

You know, independent experts consistently report the higher unexpected deaths since those injections were required
Show us that data.

As you know, extensive testing was done and documented prior to authorization in the U.S., and further testing was done before it was approved.

Well, let's take a look at that...

Rates of COVID-19 cases were lowest among fully vaccinated persons with a booster dose, compared with fully vaccinated persons without a booster dose, and much lower than rates among unvaccinated persons during October–November (25.0, 87.7, and 347.8 per 100,000 population, respectively) and December 2021 (148.6, 254.8, and 725.6 per 100,000 population, respectively) (Table 2). Similar trends were noted for differences in the mortality rates among these three groups (0.1, 0.6, and 7.8 per 100,000 population, respectively) during October–November.

Unvaccinated people were up to fourteen times more likely to be infected by COVID-19 than vaccinated people, depending on the variant common at the time. And unvaccinated people were five times more likely to die of COVID-19. Who would be dumb enough to buck odds like that?

Well, let's take a look at that...

Rates of COVID-19 cases were lowest among fully vaccinated persons with a booster dose, compared with fully vaccinated persons without a booster dose, and much lower than rates among unvaccinated persons during October–November (25.0, 87.7, and 347.8 per 100,000 population, respectively) and December 2021 (148.6, 254.8, and 725.6 per 100,000 population, respectively) (Table 2). Similar trends were noted for differences in the mortality rates among these three groups (0.1, 0.6, and 7.8 per 100,000 population, respectively) during October–November.

Unvaccinated people were up to fourteen times more likely to be infected by COVID-19 than vaccinated people, depending on the variant common at the time. And unvaccinated people were five times more likely to die of COVID-19. Who would be dumb enough to buck odds like that?

You don’t need to try and convince me, as it’s all the news stations and doctors and hospitals world wide that are reporting this.

Convince them Barbarian.

You can post anything you like, but as we see, the statistics show now that time has passed that Covid 19 is a pandemic of the vaccinated.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back