Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

U.S. Says 'Yes' to Wiccan Grave Symbols

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Biblereader said:
Now I'm sad. guess I'll go find something else to do.

How long does the sadness last?

Until you give it to the Lord.

Isa 53:4 ¶ Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

He will take it from you, and restore your joy. You will also find that the more you trust Him with His judgments, the easier it is when someone steps into eternity. He is righteous.

After years of the 'don't trust your emotions' bandwagon, I decided one day to ask God to be Lord over my emotions too. I asked Him to make me feel what He wants me to feel, believe what He needs me to believe, remember what I need to remember and let go of what I need to let go of.

What a miracle.

Back