Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

UFO encounter

val5662

Hi All....
Two friends and I observed an alien space craft hovering about 300 feet away silently and motionless for a tad under a minute.It left silently in a horizontal direction like a bullet leaving a gun barrel ( fast ).I'm just curious what other Christians here think about this or if anybody has any questions.
Thanks!
Val

Hi All....
Two friends and I observed an alien space craft hovering about 300 feet away silently and motionless for a tad under a minute.It left silently in a horizontal direction like a bullet leaving a gun barrel ( fast ).I'm just curious what other Christians here think about this or if anybody has any questions.
Thanks!
Val

Did anyone think to take a picture?

I saw it too!! There was a sasquatch behind the wheel, WEIRD huh?!!

I don't think alians have ever visited Earth. The nearest star is 4.2 light years away, and its doubtful that it even holds life. The second closest is 4.3, then the third is 5.3, and again its doubtful that they hold life.

I knew of a man when I was a child (their family was in our church movement and stayed with us for a while) who was a bit of a backyard inventor. He claimed to have invented a 'spaceship' type of thing (small) by using gravity working against itself in two spinning disks. I'm not sure of the details because my brother was the one who explained it to me and I'm not very techy. But when he tried to patent it it was (apparently) very old hat.

It could float and he could control it etc. If you do a youtube search, you'll find that the nazis had already built a spycraft that looked like a UFO in the second world war. It was top secret.

If that kind of technology has been around for that long, what have people come up with since then that we don't know about?

I don't believe in aliens. Because of redemption purposes and because too much can be explained by science and liars being exposed.

But I do believe in the supernatural. I believe that you get the two mixed deliberatly on tv alot because people don't want to believe in the demonic. It would be too confronting.

Once you start rebuking things in the name of jesus, spooky things become a lot clearer.

Hi All....
Thanks!
Val

My thoughts are that aliens may not be the culprits here. I think either we have cases of time travel or multidimensional travel

My thoughts are that aliens may not be the culprits here. I think either we have cases of time travel or multidimensional travel

Why, may I ask, would you think that is the more logical conclusion? Perhaps they were hallucinating?

Something equally weird happened to me once and nobody wanted to believe me either. Granted, I didn't see a UFO, but the experience was weird altogether.

I wasn't there so it's impossible to voice an opinion on your experience.

Hi All...
Thanks for your replies.
Here are some answers to your comments:
Take a pic?-nobody had a camera.
Military project.-no way,check this video.It is similar to the speed the craft we seen left the area:
YouTube - ufo in china
Hallucinating?-no-you can't record a hallucination-check the real videos ( ignore the fakes ) of ufos on youtube.
Light years away-Check this site,this explanation makes sense to me:
UFO propulsion system/CetinBAL-GSM:+90 05366063183-Turkey/Denizli
Val

I am sure it was a military project... UFOs do not have to mean extraterrestrial.

I hear that Pard. Heeeyyy.....Whats this??>>

2332518.jpg

Did I photoshop this??

Dont get caught out with the FAKE alien invasion in the endtimes....read this::::

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/bluebeam.htm

I hear that Pard. Heeeyyy.....Whats this??>>

2332518.jpg

Did I photoshop this??

Dont get caught out with the FAKE alien invasion in the endtimes....read this::::

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/bluebeam.htm
UFO's are most likely the flagship of the enemy, with all the worship they have accumulated they have the power to work black magic to the extent of mimicking life (paranormal manipulation of physics). Exercising their powers to a degree that they can make ships and aliens, I don't believe this is real life as blessed and created by God, but more evidence of the enemy's lie. If I ever meet an alien it better be consistent with Christianity otherwise it's getting the demons cast out of it lol.

I saw it too!! There was a sasquatch behind the wheel, WEIRD huh?!!
:biglol Are you sure it wasn't a Wookie? :D

I don't think alians have ever visited Earth. The nearest star is 4.2 light years away, and its doubtful that it even holds life. The second closest is 4.3, then the third is 5.3, and again its doubtful that they hold life.
Have you checked our memberlist lately? :o ;)

Dont get caught out with the FAKE alien invasion in the endtimes....
Don't worry brother, I won;t. That was a belief I held before I was saved.

UFO's are most likely the flagship of the enemy, with all the worship they have accumulated they have the power to work black magic to the extent of mimicking life (paranormal manipulation of physics). Exercising their powers to a degree that they can make ships and aliens, I don't believe this is real life as blessed and created by God, but more evidence of the enemy's lie. If I ever meet an alien it better be consistent with Christianity otherwise it's getting the demons cast out of it lol.
Um, the Bible disagrees with the above, bolded statement:

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

So, either the Creator created ALL things, or HE didn't. :chin

Don't worry brother, I won;t. That was a belief I held before I was saved.

Um, the Bible disagrees with the above, bolded statement:

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

So, either the Creator created ALL things, or HE didn't. :chin

Thanks for those passages in context there clearing up some wild idea (sifting the lies again, it seems the enemy always wants a plug).

I shall give aliens due respect when I meet them then, I guess there is a hypothetical possibility that aliens exist despite they aren't mentioned in the word, all that I've learned from the bible is that this place is for the humans to reconcile to God, the bible is very specific that this is the primary purpose for mankind today, and we each get to experience that most personally.

So, no more fearing aliens then because this world belongs to God and our only problems are from human sin. Great to clear that up, appreciate your help :D

MA,

I personally do not believe there are any other living things on other planets or moons or whatever. Besides earth the only two places were living things exist is Heaven and Hell.

However, the Bible does not mention lots of things, does that mean they are not real? If aliens do exist I really do not see the problem with that. I think Cheyenne said it best. She said if we find aliens she will be happy because they will also know of God and Heaven and Jesus all that and it will prove without a doubt.

Why? Well before I was a Christian I never thought they existed anyways. By evolutionary standards a lifeform is like 1 in a 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance (I think it may be even more, actually!). Mathematically speaking there are no other lifeforms, since there are not even that many planets in all of creation. Keep in mind, most suns do not have planets circling them. Our entire solar system is a complete and utter fluke. Also remember that that chance I gave you before is for a planet that is like and and can actually sustain life and such. How many planets are roughly 1 AU from their sun, which cannot be too hot or too cold.

So I have never believed in any other lifeform. Then those things started adding up in my head and I realized how ridiculous the scientific explanation for life is and that is when I started going Christian.

Anyways, I still have the belief because it is always what I felt, not some religious thing, maybe I ought to refine it, but I don't think it needs to be refined.

And even if there are aliens in the universe... we will never see them. We sent a probe out like 30 or 40 years ago and it just went by Pluto (which IS a planet!).

I do not believe aliens have been to earth.

I do believe life exits other places in the universe. The shear sc ope of the universe (which may be infinite) makes it a mathematical certainty that somewhere out there life exists.

Back