Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

understanding 666

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Mark of the beast[666] is merely Man trying to get to God his way, rejecting the way of the God's appointed means, through the electing Grace of God in Christ Jesus, the Lamb slain from the foundation.

This was first seen in cain, of whom at his birth eve says:

gen 4:

1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

The mark is the number of a man rev 13:18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Its that spirit in the unregenerated man that as cain did, who thought his way which was the right way to approach God in the best he could offer and so proverbs tells us prov 14:12

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

prov 16:25

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Hence it is that broad way that leadeth to destruction Matt 7:13

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

cain started this way, its the way of man without Christ...

The Mark of the beast[666] is merely Man trying to get to God his way, rejecting the way of the God's appointed means, through the electing Grace of God in Christ Jesus, the Lamb slain from the foundation.

gen 4:

1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Its that spirit in the unregenerated man that as cain did, who thought his way which was the right way to approach God in the best he could offer and so proverbs tells us prov 14:12

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

OM, so according to your quotes of scripture- the mark of the beast is .........SIN?!!!!

How about the "seal" on God's ppl. Is that literal too?!!!!

Do I have a "seal" between my eyes? :tongue Look closely! :)

gen 4:

Cain was a grown obedient farmer saved by faith in the Lanb offering until this is recorded. Nothing is stated that he was anything else! Christ even came to him in person & told him the only thing that he needed to do was what was required for mankind to be saved & that he would still be accepted!

OBEDIENCE WAS ALWAYS THE CONDITION! (bottom/line!)

And there was a three way stated fact there as well. satan was attentive to Cain's MATURE CORRESPONDENCE with Christ. It was like the Acts 5 time with the fullness of the Holy Spirit upon Ananias and Sapphira rejecting and lieing to the Holy Ghost, but in this case it was the FULLNESS OF CHRIST/GOD in Warning! (you do remember that Christ said that He would send the Holy Spirit to UPLIFT HIMSELF? Christ that is!)

Anyway, Cain went from.. being saved by faith to commiting the sin Against the Holy Ghost & was turned over to satan as his first full/fledged convert's DESIRE.

--Elijah

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Today the “church†inexorably has covenant with secular government, has lain down with a beast. We must have our business licenses, or tax exempt numbers and the myriad of NAMES which we have given ourselves have to be “registered in the beast.†This can be seen in, “...a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy...†as found in Revelation 17:3.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]We can debate, we can suppose, we can conjecture but beloved children of God it is, in the end, only the Truth that will mean anything. Therefore we are exhorted of the Lord to, “...Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues...†(Rev 18:4) and the only way we can do that is if we know who, or what SHE IS.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Verse 18 - [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]is[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] Six hundred threescore [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]and[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] six[/FONT]

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...HERE IS WISDOM...â€[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Georgia, serif]The fourth, of the earth/earthy, manifestation of the Church, the Church in Thyatira, which was revealed as “...that man of sin...the son of destruction...†(2Thes 2:3) when it took its seat in Rome in 538 A.D. This one is the First manifestation of the Church which has an unholy union with secular government, a beast. And it came forth from the carnal mind of MAN.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Georgia, serif]In 1054 A.D. the Greek Orthodox Church was birthed out of this Great Harlot. This is the Second manifestation of the Church, also having union with government. And it too came forth from the carnal mind of MAN.[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Georgia, serif]In 1517 A.D. Protestantism is birthed out of the Great Harlot. This one had life for a moment in time, and then is declared by the Lord to, “...have a name that you live, and are dead...†(Rev 3:1) The moment it joined together with government it died, and became the Third manifestation of the Church which was brought forth from the carnal mind of MAN[/FONT]
“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the Last Adam was made a Life giving Spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the Second Man is the Lord from heaven...†(1Cor 15:45-47) God only sees the first Adam and the Last Adam: the first man and the Second Man in His view of things. The first man has a body and the Second Man has a body: everyone upon the earth is a member of one or the other. And, as we know, God's number for MAN is SIX, as man was formed on the sixth day: this is Adam's number, this is “...THE NUMBER OF A MAN..!â€[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Therefore, we have the First Church system, which was from the mind of earthy man: SIX. The [/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, serif]Second Church system, which also proceeded from the mind of earthy man: SIX. And the Third[/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, serif]Church system, and it too came from the earthy mind of man: SIX.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...HERE IS WISDOM...â€

We have
seen THREE religious systems which have come forth from[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif] the [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]earthy[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] mind [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]OF MAN[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]. Therefore: [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]SIX SIX SIX[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]. This [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]IS[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] the [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]mark of the beast[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif].[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]This subject is so VAST and the only way to see it clearly is to first get rid of the mark. [/FONT]
Dear friend, This interpretation of 666 as any Christian church is false. According to what Christians have always known, NERON CAESAR in the Greek form of Hebrew adds up to 666 in Greek Gematria, with Greek letters being assigned numerical values all adding up to 666. Interestingly enough, some Greek manuscripts have 616, not 666, and that would add up to another Roman Emperor besides Nero. But the beast of Revelation is NERO CAESAR. Regarding the secular government and the powers of man that be, according to Romans 13, Christians are to submit themselves to governments of men. There is no authority of government except from God, and any authority not of God will be overthrown by the people in a revolution. In Erie PA Scott Harrington
:pray[/QUOTE]
Of course, revolution is not literal, but in voting. People can revolt against the lies of politicians by putting in other politicians, who also lie. People just need to choose between two evils, and pick the candidate with the less lies, the less problems. Thank God for our American government, I would not advocate any change of our system. The system is not broke; the candidates are broken. Both the Republicans and Democrats have failed the American people at times. We need better candidates. Not a literal revolution as in 1776, but a spiritual revolution with candidates who represent the conservative political views of the majority of American voters. Take care.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. Revelation 13:18 (NASB)
The verse clearly states that the number belongs to a specific man, not mankind.

That man was Nero.

eli:

Cain was a grown obedient farmer saved by faith in the Lanb offering until this is recorded.

cain was a child of the devil 1 jn 3:

12Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

I can only present the facts.

Yeah right..
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. Revelation 13:18 (NASB)
The verse clearly states that the number belongs to a specific man, not mankind.

You may disagree with the conclusion that the number of the beast refers to Nero, but the language of the verse couldn't be any plainer.

May I suggest that if you have an issue with the text of Rev. 13:18, you take it up with the author when you see him?

Thanks. :thumbsup

Rev 13:18 - Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

χξϚ, as representing 600, 60, and 6, as representing Caesar Nero, as representing the Roman Empire, as representing the pinnacle of man's achievement without the Holy Spirit, as representing The Beast, i.e. man without God, as representing Apostate Israel believing they could deliver themselves.

:waving

Wow. Lots of words. I only need three:

Nero. Google him. :thumbsup

see !

i think there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with nresposes like this
i invested months collecting all that data

and this response says only 3 words are needed
obviously DID NOT read the 7000 word investigation i did
WHY?

because nero the zero hero is in there

(d)- Speculation on the ID of the [alleged] Anti-Christ includes: Nero, Paul/Saul, John (of Revelation) being Elijah/John the Baptist [being Baphomet], Presidents, [Wilson/Nixon/Reagan/Bush/Gorbachev/Putin], [many or all] Popes, Kabala Cults like Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Osama Bin Laden, a myriad of religious icons, Prince Charles, Prince William (Royalty), and just about everybody with any measure of power including the Rothschild Banking Family and many other prominent and obscure figures.
\
notice nero is first ???
but not just him but a whole myriad of information which resuled from in depth study the purpose of which is to educate people further than just 3 words, i am never ceased to be amaZED at how ppl reject learning.

why should anyone read your posts if you dont read theirs ?

Last edited by a moderator:
why should anyone read your posts if you dont read theirs ?

Because I only need 3 words to communicate my message.:thumbsup

Sorry. Some of us don't have time to read "War & Peace" to get to the heart of things. As Shakespeare once opined:

"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Because I only need 3 words to communicate my message.:thumbsup

Sorry. Some of us don't have time to read "War & Peace" to get to the heart of things. As Shakespeare once opined:

Shakespeare wrote more than 3 words
that makes 2 hypocrites ?

Shakespeare = brevity ?

the whole planet earth is 666
as is the human specie
and the carbon atom

there is enough on 666 to rival Shakespeare himself
nero paul nixon

3 words falls short of wisdom
in old english = 'wit'

i have time to research because i love the truth
i MAKE time by placing learning at the top of the agenda