Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What Are You Cooking ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Plus the alcohol content of the beer is evaporated it cooks out of the stuff right into the air. You drank a beer in high school ? You broke the law reba:lol

where about are you TOG ? and dont tell me home.... :)

I'm over there --->
Don't have time for more details now. It's 12:38 AM, and I need to get to bed. I'll give you a hint. It's green.

wtz-map-utc-03-29-2014.gif

The TOG​

Plus the alcohol content of the beer is evaporated it cooks out of the stuff right into the air. You drank a beer in high school ? You broke the law reba:lol

Makes the alcohol evaporate? Isn't that called "distilling", and isn't that illegal?

The TOG​

The ice is disappearing. Our smallest glacier stopped being a glacier about 10 or 15 years ago. We still have Europe's largest glacier, though. It's not Greenland though. That's in North America.

The TOG​

This evening was spaghetti. Meat sauce simmered for a goodly portion of the day so all the spices were well incorporated.
The pasta was angel hair style.

Plenty of leftover.... won't have to cook for a bit!

This evening was spaghetti. Meat sauce simmered for a goodly portion of the day so all the spices were well incorporated.
The pasta was angel hair style.

Plenty of leftover.... won't have to cook for a bit!
I have not had a good Spaghetti dinner in a long long time. So it's time.

It's cold here... cloudy skies off & on today.... had a lot to do, so chose the easy route for meal planning :biggrin Spaghetti is a good choice during colder temps.

I put a lot of chopped onions in with the ground beef...lots of spices.

It's cold here... cloudy skies off & on today.... had a lot to do, so chose the easy route for meal planning :biggrin Spaghetti is a good choice during colder temps.

I put a lot of chopped onions in with the ground beef...lots of spices.
Are you in America ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back