Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What Are You Cooking ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Oh that was the crazy russian hacker. I almost posted that same video the other night when it was posted about peeling eggs. He is kinda funny and has a bunch of videos, some of which were useful.

Dinner tonight was nothing special. Braunshweiger (sp?) sandwiches and raviloi from a can. Oreos and coffee on the side.

Keeping it simple again today, but I am cooking for 2 days. Turkey wings, cabbage with smoked turkey necks and brown rice. I will not be cooking anymore dinner until Sunday.

I'm going to have pasketti and ground turkey (it's way cheaper than ground beef). At least, that's what I'm hoping to have, if the meat i just took out of the freezer thaws by tonight.

The TOG​

Sunday's dinner will consist of ham, but it is boneless ham, that was given to me, I really only like ham with the bone in it. but hey it was free, Now I have to figure out what I want to cook with it. Sweet potatoes come into mind, oh' I got it also spinach. Now let's see what else hmmmmm:chin okay I got it sweet cornbread.You know folks it seems like the older I get the more greedy I get.

Last edited:
Using beer as the, or part of, liquid in a batter... Beer will go foamy when ya go to blend it in.. sorta gives a sour dough or yeasty flavor...

My ground turkey didn't thaw in time the other day, so I'm making spaghetti with ground turkey now. I'm having a late dinner. It's 10:40 PM.

The TOG​

I just heated up this frozen pasta thing...grabbed my eye in the frozen section. Bow tie pasta, chicken, and alfredo. Its surprisingly good (I don't know why, but I was expecting not so good stuff).

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back