Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

What Do Demons Look Like ?

View attachment 4268
images
images

View attachment 4269View attachment 4270View attachment 4271

The demons knew who Jesus was.
How did they know?
They must have known him from before.
Everything points towards fallen angels, but then again, there are too many questions that can't be answered.
Demons are not mentioned in the old testament.
Only evil spirits.
Did Jesus give them the name "demons" or did the Jews know about demons before hand?
Were they all just referred to as fallen angels or evil spirits?

Since they are spirits, we cannot see them unless they take on the form of something else.
In which case they probably look like Claudya's pet bunny.

The demons knew who Jesus was.
How did they know?
They must have known him from before.
Everything points towards fallen angels, but then again, there are too many questions that can't be answered.
Demons are not mentioned in the old testament.
Only evil spirits.

Did Jesus give them the name "demons" or did the Jews know about demons before hand?

Since they are spirits, we cannot see them unless they take on the form of something else.
In which case they probably look like Claudya's pet bunny.

Psa 106:37-38 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, (38) And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Claudya's pet bunny reminds me of Donnie's Frank.

Would any of you happen to know this guy ?
worstmovie_passion_me1.jpg

He's probably a blast on halloween parties. Also his facial expression is awesome. I like that guy.

Demon is basically the Greek word for spirit. In its original Greek context it wasn't limited to evil spirits, but it was a term for divine or magical spirits in general.

Please, do not post demonic pictures on this site. Devil is treacherous and he is trying to find any loophole to invade into Christian community. Do not open door for him, he is like a virus and proceeds quickly. Just saying.

Blessings

Please, do not post demonic pictures on this site. Devil is treacherous and he is trying to find any loophole to invade into Christian community. Do not open door for him, he is like a virus and proceeds quickly. Just saying.

Blessings
Tom and Jerry may be demons.
How do you know they are not?

Back