Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you suppose is the "mark of the beast"?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Is it something that has yet to come? And who gets anything put on their forehead? Might it be a bandana? Very strange. Here are a couple of verses from Revelations that discusses the "mark of the beast".

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mark-Of-The-Beast

Is it something that has yet to come? And who gets anything put on their forehead? Might it be a bandana? Very strange.
The only thing for sure is that the mark is economically driven and represents a man. (Rev. 13:16-18)

Only those alive in that day will know exactly what it will be.

Quantrill
I agree with Quantrill on knowing the exactness of the MOB (mark of the beast ) .

But what I have to say deals with being able to physically see it . I do be believe it will be easily visible . It will be a mark of pride for most of the marked .
Why do I think that ?

Disclaimer ! I do NOT think the V is MOB , that being said here is what I think .

The MOB will be a visible mark so it will be apparent to EVERYONE you are a part of the Beast System .
This way all of the marked can be on the look out for the unmarked and report them to the System keepers for the violation . This will make it much easier for the System keepers to keep everyone in line , self enforcement if you will .

Have you noticed the pride most of the public has displayed with their V status ? Showing off their bandaid where the V was put in and showing their V card to anyone who would look . Did you notice the fervor with which a lot of the people that had the V wanted ALL other people to get the V ?

A side note, did you notice the worship of Dr. Fauci ?

Fauci worship.jpg

I agree with Quantrill on knowing the exactness of the MOB (mark of the beast ) .

But what I have to say deals with being able to physically see it . I do be believe it will be easily visible . It will be a mark of pride for most of the marked .
Why do I think that ?

Disclaimer ! I do NOT think the V is MOB , that being said here is what I think .

The MOB will be a visible mark so it will be apparent to EVERYONE you are a part of the Beast System .
This way all of the marked can be on the look out for the unmarked and report them to the System keepers for the violation . This will make it much easier for the System keepers to keep everyone in line , self enforcement if you will .

Have you noticed the pride most of the public has displayed with their V status ? Showing off their bandaid where the V was put in and showing their V card to anyone who would look . Did you notice the fervor with which a lot of the people that had the V wanted ALL other people to get the V ?

A side note, did you notice the worship of Dr. Fauci ?

View attachment 13218
Here comes another wave of stealth bombers with their payload of nuclear-tipped smart stupid-bombs to carpet-bomb the unsuspecting public once again...as if they're needed! Groan!

But do you agree with the context I gave: “And speaking of being a doer of the Bible, we are commanded to obey the authorities, as long as they don’t ask us to disobey God”? What about loving others and putting their interests ahead of our own? What about dying to self?

Do you agree that those are all things we ought to be doing based on what the Bible says?

When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
Matthew 9:12
What was the context of this verse? What was Jesus saying?

Why would people who are perfectly well go and have an experimental, unapproved vaccine injected into their body in direct violation of the words of Jesus Christ?
Again, the vaccines aren’t experimental and at least one is approved in the U.S.and three in Canada.

In what way does taking these vaccines violate the words of Jesus? Does taking any other vaccine also supposedly violate these words of Jesus?

Furthermore why would we take medical advice from politicians?
What medical advice are politicians giving that isn’t also being given by doctors and other healthcare professionals?

And speaking of being a doer of the Bible, we are commanded to obey the authorities, as long as they don’t ask us to disobey God”?

I gave you a scripture from God, that you insist that everyone should disobey.

When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.

You are insisting that people who are not sick should ignore Jesus Christ, and instead obey a politician.

Why at the same time you are insisting that we should be doers of the word. :shrug

JLB

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave you a scripture from God, that you insist that everyone should disobey.

You are insisting that people who are not sick should ignore Jesus Christ, and instead obey a politician.

Why at the same time you are insisting that we should be doers of the word. :shrug

JLB
I asked you some questions so we can advance the discussion. Are you actually interested in dialogue or just giving your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't wait for to have rabies to get the vaccine for it . Many vaccines are like this .

Polio,small pox etc

I've had many vaccines over the years.
I will not take the Covid Vax. I am willing to pay the price.

I've had many vaccines over the years.
I will not take the Covid Vax. I am willing to pay the price.
I don't agree with you but my point is no vaccine is given when you have the disease .rabies once it symptoms start it's a bit to late.

I'm not afraid of covid .I had it .I don't ramble on about a vaccine and fight taking it .I get the online community but seriously .if I focus on my anger issue I get angry. Sometimes you can't change it so find an outlet .

I swear the online time of us with be our deaths .
My wife .looks like I will have teach her on this .she is in a liberal ,leftist bubble and claims because I disagree often I'm a trump supporter when I never voted for him.

Both parties suck . I try to see it outside of the media bias

I really don't see the issue with covid vaccination being the mark .we can't even broadcast smart meter to the central billing area without boasting signals . A tiny chip simply can't do that

Do you believe we should disregard what Jesus said about those who are well, have no need of a physician?

This is the discussion we are having.

What do you believe is wrong with believing and trusting in Jesus Christ, and doing what He said to do.

Why would anyone want to take medical advice from a politician?

Each person should see their doctor if they are sick, otherwise there is no need.

Did your doctor prescribe you to take the vaccine?

You keep telling everyone that they should obey the authorities but you have never mentioned anything about a person doing what their individual physician prescribes for them to do.

Remember the FDA has approved Remdesivir for treatment of COVID-19

Why does the Government recommend people to take Remdesivir if they should get COVID-19?

JLB
Since you’re not willing to engage in dialogue, our discussion is over.

Since you’re not willing to engage in dialogue, our discussion is over.

I have been engaging in the discussing with facts and from scripture.

You on the other hand have only opinion.

:wave

JLB

The entire book of Revelation speaks in terms of imagery.

This is deliberate because imagery can carry multiple meanings and associations. No study of Revelation can be complete without a parallel study of the book of Daniel. Daniel provides a template or pattern for understanding the textual imagery used by God's Word. If you learn from Danial you can understand Revelation.

One of the principles of interpretation for Daniel and Revelation suggests that use of a human-animal hybrid is a reference to Systems, Nations or Religions.

The book of Revelation makes numerous references to two beasts. One rises from the sea and the other inhabits land. The sea beast is defined as the Roman Catholic church. It is not a man because it is a religion that arises from all the people of the world (Rev 17:15). It sits upon seven hills (Rome) and it utters blaspheme (claims to be God) and seeks to change dates and times. (Daniel 7:25)

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth."
Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” -Rev. Peter Geiermann C.SS.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50

The mark of the [religious] beast is seen on the hand and forehead. It isn't a tattoo and it isn't a computer chip. A mark on the head signifies ALLEGIANCE to the beast, to the religion. A mark on the hand, signifies ACTION taken in support of the beast, of the religion. This interpretation was understood to mean the RCC by the fathers of the Protestant Reformation, but at the end of the 16th century the RCC published a response (doctrines of demons) that has been accepted by the Protestant church without question or hesitancy.

It was originally called FUTURISM by its author Francisco Ribera, a Roman Catholic Jesuit priest. In the mid-19th century it was revived and given the new name DISPENSATIONALISM by John Nelson Darby. The post Civil War American protestant population embraced it and adopted it as gospel. Ultimately the dogma has clouded and misdirected believers ever since. Basically the doctrine suggests that the End Times would not happen until some distant point in the future and definitely would not involve the Catholic Church.

However, Revelation 13 predicts the death of a Pope and the subsequent restoration of the Vatican in Rome itself.

------History---------------[look this up]------------
Head wound - death of a Pope
(a horn or horns on a human-animal hybrid can be interpreted as a leader or succession of leaders)

In 1796, during the French Revolutionary Wars, French troops under Napoleon Bonaparte invaded Rome and captured Pope Pius VI, taking him as a prisoner to Valence France, where he died in 1799.

Healing the wound.....
The Lateran Treaty, also called Lateran Pact of 1929, treaty (effective June 7, 1929, to June 3, 1985)

The Lateran Pacts signed by Mussolini on 11 February 1929, had three parts: a political treaty (giving the Vatican its own micro-state), a financial convention (giving the Vatican reparations) and a concordat (giving privileges within Italy, for instance by letting the Church influence public education).

Recent history proves the book of Revelation focuses upon the RCC as the anti-Christ religion, which will be betrayed and destroyed by the same people it deluded.

The mark of the [religious] beast is therefore ALLEGIANCE to it and ACTION to support it.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....
Totally agree, but not so many get it as they do not study the history of the four Empires Daniel wrote about with the last one being the revived Roman Empire as its deadly wound was healed in 1929.

If you or anyone else is interested about the beast out of the sea and out of the earth I wrote a book on Revelations you can find in the End Time forum under the subtitle Revelations. Check out chapter 13 as you won't find many teaching this.

Is it something that has yet to come? And who gets anything put on their forehead? Might it be a bandana? Very strange. Here are a couple of verses from Revelations that discusses the "mark of the beast".

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mark-Of-The-Beast

Could it be linked to the vaccine... Maybe... Maybe not

Im not taking any chances

Back