Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

What happens to the soul of an aborted fetus?

As Adam didn't die on that day, your point is moot.

Yup, and thank God everyday for allowing us to live without sin, since Jesus' resurrection.

What scripture do you cite for that idea ?

Natures are not sin.
A sin must be committed, for one to be a sinner.
God says Adam died the day he ate, therefore God's definition of death is different from yours:
17 "but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." (Gen. 2:17 NKJ)
Living without sin is impossible for us now:
9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
10 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; (Rom. 3:9-10 NKJ)

In the New Heavens and New Earth God dwells with man, and man in Him:
And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. (Rev. 21:3 NKJ)

We will worship God IN His temple, the Lamb and God are the Temple:
But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. (Rev. 21:22 NKJ)

Then Jesus' prayer has come true:
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
23 "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. (Jn. 17:20-23 NKJ)

Our fallen nature in Adam reeks of death and corruption. It is "unholy". It cannot exist in God, He must separate it from Himself. He is Holy. But thanks be to God our Creator, in Jesus He has created the way to reconcilation, to "AtOneMent" with God. All who believe will be saved. Not one of the hairs on their head will perish. All who reject Christ, will be rejected. For God is not partial, whatever a man sows that also he will reap.

Yup, and thank God everyday for allowing us to live without sin, since Jesus' resurrection.

Natures are not sin.
God says Adam died the day he ate, therefore God's definition of death is different from yours:
17 "but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." (Gen. 2:17 NKJ)
9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. (Rev. 21:3 NKJ)

But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. (Rev. 21:22 NKJ)

20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
23 "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. (Jn. 17:20-23 NKJ)

Our fallen nature in Adam reeks of death and corruption. It is "unholy". It cannot exist in God, He must separate it from Himself. He is Holy. But thanks be to God our Creator, in Jesus He has created the way to reconcilation, to "AtOneMent" with God. All who believe will be saved. Not one of the hairs on their head will perish. All who reject Christ, will be rejected. For God is not partial, whatever a man sows that also he will reap.

Natures are not sin.

PS: Forum created multiples of this post. I tried to delete them, but the option wasn't available.

Last edited:
God didn't say Adam would die that day.
He said on that day, that he would eventually die.
Before Adam's sin, there was no death at all.
It is possible, since water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins allowed our "immersion" into the death of Jesus; making it possible for the destruction of the old man, and to be raised with Christ to walk in newness of life. (Rom 6:4,6)

Back