Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happens to the soul of an aborted fetus?

NKJ Jonah 2:1 Then Jonah prayed to the LORD his God from the fish's belly.
2 And he said: "I cried out to the LORD because of my affliction, And He answered me. "Out of the belly of Sheol I cried, And You heard my voice.
3 For You cast me into the deep, Into the heart of the seas, And the floods surrounded me; All Your billows and Your waves passed over me.
4 Then I said,`I have been cast out of Your sight; Yet I will look again toward Your holy temple.'
5 The waters surrounded me, even to my soul; The deep closed around me; Weeds were wrapped around my head.
6 I went down to the moorings of the mountains; The earth with its bars closed behind me forever; Yet You have brought up my life from the pit, O LORD, my God.
7 "When my soul fainted within me, I remembered the LORD; And my prayer went up to You, Into Your holy temple.
8 "Those who regard worthless idols Forsake their own Mercy.
9 But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay what I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD."
(Jon. 2:1-9 NKJ)
Fun fact: Not all of the Bible is literal. Some is poetry, etc.

18 Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring you to God; being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
19 in which he also went
and made a proclamation to the spirits in prison, (1 Pet. 3:18-19 RPTE)
What is the proclamation? You just assume that the Gospel or a repentance message is the proclamation. But i think thats an assumption, nothing more.

If God wanted us to know contents or details of it, wouldn't He have it written what it was instead of just " proclamation "??

You assume that means God will permit it live inside Him.
What does "living inside God" mean??? Is He a building?
Pretty sure we don't have to be "inside" God when we are in Heaven.

Its an organization.
What is?

Heretical. No one goes to the Father except through Christ:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (Jn. 14:6 NKJ)

If they credited Jesus with opening the way, it wouldn't be all that off. Leaving Him out of the question, is a rejection of how God saves the entire Kosmos:

16 "For God so loved the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos) to condemn the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos), but that the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos) through Him might be saved. (Jn. 3:16-17 NKJ)

"Kosmos" (the entire world, all in it including the dead or unborn) is repeated four times for emphasis. Nothing in the Kosmos is saved apart from Jesus.
Your whole premise is false because, logically, we can know that Jesus saves those little babies. They go to Heaven.

What does "living inside God" mean??? Is He a building?
Pretty sure we don't have to be "inside" God when we are in Heaven.
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. (Jn. 17:20-21 NKJ)

We will worship God in His Temple, that is, in God Almighty
But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. (Rev. 21:22 NKJ)

God will fill all, including us:
He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.) (Eph. 4:10 NKJ)

6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. (1 Cor. 2:6-10 NKJ)
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."
6 And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
7 "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Rev. 21:2-8 NKJ)

It will be wonderful. God in us, we in Him, enjoying life, I'm applying for the primo job, service in Christ's Army. We will explore and conquer the multiverse.

When you go to war, your people will serve you willingly. You are arrayed in holy garments, and your strength will be renewed each day like the morning dew. (Ps. 110:3 NLT)

Last edited:
What is? what does "organization" mean in your context?
Who are "just Christians"? Do you believe Christ is God the Son, God the Word? The "verbalization" of God's thought, through whom all things came into existence:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. (Jn. 1:1-3 NKJ)

How did He "become flesh". What do "just Christians" say about that?

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. (Jn. 1:14 NKJ)

And you asked how we can live in God, "is He a building". Where do you think God is? Is He Omnipresent, or somewhere in the "heavens" far away?

In your opinion, which major denomination of Christianity follows the Bible the best?

Last edited:
Back