Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what music are we listening to?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What music am I listening to?
My taste is eclectic but at the same time very sophisticated. I will play chanson when in a romantic mood thinking about myself. Then I will lower myself by listening to rock n roll. Just to show I can mix it with the stone Age common man.
Gospel music will help my already elevated personality to reach even higher.
Then I will listen to a Buddhist chant to settle the nerves.."Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom"..
Tom is an old friend of mine

What music am I listening to?
My taste is eclectic but at the same time very sophisticated. I will play chanson when in a romantic mood thinking about myself. Then I will lower myself by listening to rock n roll. Just to show I can mix it with the stone Age common man.
Gospel music will help my already elevated personality to reach even higher.
Then I will listen to a Buddhist chant to settle the nerves.."Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom"..
Tom is an old friend of mine
What do you call Christian music?

You just made my night wondering
Before lockdown I used to go with a friend to watch Amdre Rieu's concerts. He has a great sense of humour and I love his music.
Agreed !!
My husband loves his concerts too.

I think of him as the Pavarotti of classical music...
Making it fun for all...

Brian Eno was always one of my favorites.
I see that guy you like is in it.
I think Anita might like this.
I don't like any guy.
I like the band U2.

They wrote some beautiful music throught
these years that they've been together...
Since the late 70's, I believe.

Here's one of them: It's about Bono's mother, Iris.
She died when he was 14.

Back