Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What the Bible says will happen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It is written to judge correctly and test the spirits, if someone is decieving the sheep I have a right to expose it and lead people away from false prophets through Jesus Christ. God can judge me on it.

And I never said anything 'evil' about anyone, let Jesus be the Judge of what I have said.

What is the topic?
We have D. Wilkerson
Prophet Brian Carn'
and the topic is What the Bible says will happen..

What is the topic?
We have D. Wilkerson
Prophet Brian Carn'

Yes, false prophets will decieve the flock, even the elect if possible.

Its not just fortune tellers and crystal balls who may deny christ, its the ones who ARE using the real Gospel of Jesus for there advantage and advancement. Thays IF they could deceive the elect, but thats impossible.

A prophet today spins more false prophecy thats a delusion in there head in a day than the entire bible has prophecy.

We all know what its like when we think we understand things and whats going to happen, and these people sadly mistake it for the 'holy spirit'.

And it seems times have changed, instead of poor broken hearted true prophets who have no ground to lay there head, like Jesus Christ, Gods prophets today all seem to have to be chosen, that is only multi millionaires who drive bentleys.

Last edited:
What is the topic?
We have D. Wilkerson
Prophet Brian Carn'

I'll believe what the bible says will happen over what Wilkerson and Carn spew any day of the week.:spit

Closing Hours Of The Church Age

Biblical signs of end times:
1. Daniel 12:4
2. Isaiah 11:11-12
3. Matthew 24:14

Seven End Times Events
1. Rapture
2. Rise of the Antichrist
3. The Great Tribulation
4. The Battle of Armageddon
5. Second Coming
6. Kingdom Age
7. Perfect Age

i can remember a time "the 70's" when everyone said to look for a peace agreement between Israel and the antichrist, that would be a sign of the beginning of the tribulation, not much if any talk about it anymore, why is that?

I have fond memories of end time events regarding the 1970's particularly 1973. Yes, they did expect something to happen then, but it did not. I guess that's because Israel had the land and the city, but not the temple, and they still don't. They are ready to build at a moments notice, and they have the temple objects all made, and priests being trained as I speak. This last tetrad there were predictions that it involved the temple, and yes, it is coming to pass. It's one of those years where nebulous things happened that is forming in the future. Such a year was 1979. I'm still trying to figure out what all happened that year, as I sensed a behind-the-scenes, spiritual shift. Something fundamentally shifted that year. But in doing a little research it was the year for the making of what is now the 21st century, the start of much of what we have today polarizing in the middle east. And that's a big thing -- I really believe the likes of ISIS will become the "King of the South", not by themselves, per se, but by their drive to polarize nations into their more radical Islam beliefs. Already people are going bonkers worrying about Muslim infiltration, which I see a hero of sorts being a force to fight back. This hero, whoever he is, will be a false Messiah, a leader of a 10-nation confederacy becoming the foe, the "King of the North". In biblical prophecy, I see nations generally divided amongst 4 genealogical lineages mainly of Noah. You have the King of the North (Shem), King of the South (Ham) and you have the Kings of the East (or North, NorthEast such as Gog, Magog, etc) which are the Japhetic branch. The 4th branch is Israel and the sons of Jacob who will experience the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" -- This includes the Jews all over, the land of Israel, as well as NW Europe, the (previous) Commonwealth and the USA. There's bad time predicted such as famine, pestilence, captivity, etc for these nations.

In addition to this national trouble, we have to understand that the Jews need a temple for this to commence, else how can the beast commit the "abomination of desolation"? So we have to watch for political/national events, happenings in Israel, and more at home catastrophes and degrading morality as people depart from the faith.

Now I have to ask, is all this in place yet? No obvious King of the North yet, no temple, things could get worse, and the Israelite nations have to become in a position to become powerless militarily. The answer is "no", but I see it setting up like a chess game. The "end-time damage" makes people doubt the real, concrete things that will happen in favor of a spiritual interpretation just because there's many who will date-set and failure will happen over and over again. That's because they are not looking at all the signs, but just some. Frankly, I can see this going on for decades, or even longer yet. I'm going to be turning 57 years old, much older than that 14-year-old back in 1973 or 20-year-old in 1979, and I believe I will live to see retirement and probably die before all this happens. But nevertheless, one day all this will happen.

Biblical sign of the end times:

1Co 10:11 - Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.​

We have to understand that the Jews need a temple for this to commence, else how can the beast commit the "abomination of desolation"? So we have to watch for political/national events, happenings in Israel, and more at home catastrophes and degrading morality as people depart from the faith.
tim-from-pa - We have to understand that the Jews need a temple for this to commence, else how can the beast commit the "abomination of desolation"?

Eugene - Hi tim-from-pa, I would like to distinguish what is holy, and what is not. It will not be bricks and mortar, a tent, or the sacrificing of anything except the finished work of Jesus on the cross.

Heb 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

You refer to Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) What holy place can this be?
2 Th 2:4 Who (The man of sin) opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Tim-from-pa - So we have to watch for political/national events, happenings in Israel, and more at home catastrophes and degrading morality as people depart from the faith.

Eugene - People departing from the faith will not be Israel; without Christ have no faith in God.

What then is the order of things to come? 1290 days before the middle of the week; that is 30 days prior to the temptation to come upon all the world Israel will again be offering an evening sacrifice.

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Does Israel need a temple to do that? No!

Ezr 3:3 And they set the altar upon his bases; for fear was upon them because of the people of those countries: and they offered burnt offerings thereon unto the LORD, even burnt offerings morning and evening.
Ezr 3:4 They kept also the feast of tabernacles, as it is written, and offered the daily burnt offerings by number, according to the custom, as the duty of every day required;
Ezr 3:5 And afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new moons, and of all the set feasts of the LORD that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto the LORD.
Ezr 3:6 From the first day of the seventh month began they to offer burnt offerings unto the LORD. But the foundation of the temple of the LORD was not yet laid.

It’s evident Israel will want to erect another temple, but with today’s technology that will be sudden and finished in a short period of time once they have permission. I personally believe it will begin as we read of in Dan 9:27, And he (The man of sin, representative of that evil prince Satan in Dan 9:26 that was prevelant in 70 AD.) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

My thoughts.

Are the Jewish people doing sacrifices today?
Hi Sister reba, having talked to Jewish Christians concerning this, at this present time since there is no temple many Jews use the following verse in Hosea as their means of sacrifice. Hosea 14:2. "Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips."

In the New Testament we find a similar sacrifice. Hebrews 13:15. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

The sheep are starving, they are starving for truth and are being led by a pack of wolves who just want all there cash to build there own empires.

A prophet has no honour in his own city.

Last edited:
1Sa 15:22 - And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Isa 1:10 ¶ Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
Isa 1:11 - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
Isa 1:12 - When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
Isa 1:13 - Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Isa 1:14 - Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
Isa 1:15 - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Isa 1:16 - Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Isa 1:17 - Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Isa 1:18 ¶ Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Isa 1:19 - If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
Isa 1:20 - But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Amo 5:21 ¶ I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
Amo 5:22 - Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
Amo 5:23 - Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
Amo 5:24 - But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

Psa 51:16 - For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
Psa 51:17 - The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Jer 7:3 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
Jer 7:4 - Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.
Jer 7:5 - For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
Jer 7:6 - If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
Jer 7:7 - Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
Sometimes it seems to me that Christians are most interested in Jews resuming blood sacrifices as a way of reinforcing the stereotype of Jews being blind and offensive to God. As Christians we should be charitable and accept that the OT has plenty of examples of what God really desires from His People, which today's Jews just might be acknowledging through their current restraint in abstaining from blood sacrifices.

Mar 12:28 ¶ And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
Mar 12:29 - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandmentsis, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mar 12:30 - And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Mar 12:31 - And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Mar 12:32 - And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
Mar 12:33 - And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
Mar 12:34 - And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.​

Hosea 4:1-3 ...'Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.'

Revelation 11:18 ...'And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.'

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html

Well since all nations are worldly and corrupted, and the church has been over taken by the devil and is worldly and corrupted, the path is narrow because the world is nearly blocked from the truth. These days, unless someone picks up the bible and reads it and finds Christ and listens to him and the Apostles he gave authority to teach after he went home, there is no path.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back