Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What's In YOUR CD Player?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
the usual eclectic mix for me: Dream Theater, Rush, Jethro Tull, Mike Oldfield and an Australian Christian band my brother-in-law plays in called Garage Hymnal.

Garage Hymnal have a website, give them a listen, excellent stuff. Did a great gig in Sydney's St Andrews Chapter House at their latest album launch.

Update:

Anberlin
Rush - Moving Pictures
Rush - Snakes & Arrows
Garage Hymnal - Bring On The Day
Primus - Suck On This

Shinedown - the sound of madness

Dropkick Murphys - The meanest of Times

311- Don't tread on me

The Fray - "The Fray"

Finch - What it is to burn

Nirvana - With the lights out

:thumb

Nick_29 said:
I'm getting into Shinedown as well, and <3 Nirvana!
:thumbsup
nirvana was and is my generation music, i was in highschool when smells like teen spirit came out( the single was released in 1989)

jasoncran said:
Nick_29 said:
nirvana was and is my generation music, i was in highschool when smells like teen spirit came out( the single was released in 1989)
I've got the Nevermind album, it's pretty good. I'd go as far as calling it a classic - well the cover anyway! :biggrin.

Nick_29 said:
jasoncran said:
[quote="Nick_29":3mdwpvub]I'm getting into Shinedown as well, and <3 Nirvana!
I've got the Nevermind album, it's pretty good. I'd go as far as calling it a classic - well the cover anyway! :biggrin.[/quote:3mdwpvub]
then i'm old enough to be your daddy then, scary thought, how old is mark anyway.

jason

Nick_29 said:
jasoncran said:
then i'm old enough to be your daddy then, scary thought, how old is mark anyway.

jason
Mark was born in 1962
he is 47 then i was born in 1973. My parents were born in 1948, dad, mom,1949.
Say hello to Mark for me.

I have to tell my brother about this, you are into nirvana and zepellin, a coworker of mine in his 50's thought that was awesome.

jason

jasoncran said:
Nick_29 said:

man.. that's the year I was born.. 1989.. and in that music video, Burton C. Bell made an appearance.. before he became the lead singer of Fear Factory

yes.. I have been listening to Shinedown ALOT lately.. second chance is one of my new favorite songs! I love it.. and Letter Kills.. you should definitely check them out

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back