Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

When Revival Comes

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I remember when I hurt deeply inside...all of my life this was so. He's healed my heart...and continues to do so.
Though I have constant and at times overwhelming physical pain, I can bear it. Self-destructive behavior is a thing of my past.
Thank You lord, that I believe!

Last edited:
Thank you Lord that you are EVER present with us and CONSTANT in your heart to LOVE and REDEEM your children.
How blessed we are to feel this love for us.

A soul that knows the Love of Christ is a soul that is forever changed. I am a testimony to this TRUTH.
All the "religion and knowledge" does not work or take effect UNTIL such a time as we KNOW that we KNOW
that we KNOW that we are absolutely LOVED by God.

Over the past 27 years I've struggled and at times, stumbled, but ever since that July day in '94, my Father and I have been one...in Yeshua! Hallelujah!

I don't know if I'd call myself a revivalist...I just love the Lord's manifest presence!

In the Outer Hebrides between 1949 and 1953, a work of God was seen; which being of such a magnitude of effects, came to be called revival.

Duncan Campbell spoke of Donald Macphail as the Evan Roberts of Lewis and said of him that through him more men were saved in revival in Lewis, than through any other man. Yet Donald was a boy of sixteen years.

I knew Donald and fellowshipped with him in Arnol (Isle of Lewis) with his family. It is for this reason that when I speak of revival, both of the Church and of men, I mean the power of God, the awareness of God, and the evidence of God to save men, women and children; as well, to make His servants obedient and faithful.

There is much to be said of revival because revival is a matter of new life of the unbeliever, as well, the being brought to obedience of the saints. Yet not all saints come to obedience in revival - just as not all unbelievers come to faith in revival.

In the Outer Hebrides between 1949 and 1953, a work of God was seen; which being of such a magnitude of effects, came to be called revival.

Duncan Campbell spoke of Donald Macphail as the Evan Roberts of Lewis and said of him that through him more men were saved in revival in Lewis, than through any other man. Yet Donald was a boy of sixteen years.

I knew Donald and fellowshipped with him in Arnol (Isle of Lewis) with his family. It is for this reason that when I speak of revival, both of the Church and of men, I mean the power of God, the awareness of God, and the evidence of God to save men, women and children; as well, to make His servants obedient and faithful.

There is much to be said of revival because revival is a matter of new life of the unbeliever, as well, the being brought to obedience of the saints. Yet not all saints come to obedience in revival - just as not all unbelievers come to faith in revival.
I love those old ladies...kinda describes my life.
Lord, I have heard of your fame, and I stand in awe of your deeds...renew them, in wrath, remember mercy! - Habakkuk 3:2

Beautiful country ! I would have to visit this place in the picture and ponder some .
1280px-Callanish_Stones_2_(13522977893).jpg

I hear they were put there by the druids. I hear that the druids were of the exiled house of Israel.

Can I ask you why you believe that visiting the standing stones of Calanais would support a spiritual outcome?
Spiritual outcome ? Had not even considered it . Just to ponder the who , the why and what did they know that maybe we don't . I like to ponder the unknown , don't you rhomphaeam ?

Spiritual outcome ? Had not even considered it . Just to ponder the who , the why and what did they know that maybe we don't . I like to ponder the unknown , don't you rhomphaeam ?

To answer your question brother, I will first quote

As you walk amongst the Calanais Stones there will always be the same questions that will ignite your imagination. Who were they built by, what were they built for and what did they look like, originally? These are the initial questions, but as you study the individual stones, the layout and the sheer beauty of the landscape, you begin to realise that questions beget questions. Most have no proven answers, which is liberating, because then you join those seekers past and present who continue to theorise and still yet, have no definitive answer. But then that is the attraction of Calanais, mystery, a majestic centrepiece surrounded by over twenty other ritualistic sites, in a landscape that is stunningly beautiful. URRAS NAN TURSACHAN.

Pondering the unknown seems like an innocent thing to do. And I suppose even the directors of URRAS NAN TURSACHAN who run the site can agree. Asking questions that are natural in their character can be a natural thing with no more reason to be concerned than to speak of the claims of others who themselves have no true answers.

Whereas, when I preached the gospel at Calanais in the early 1990's - among those who visited the stones at the winter solstice - I witnessed utter ignorance of spiritual realities that are the true reflection of what manner of seeking they were about. For which I thank God. Had they known that they were seeking to draw back the veil of hidden things in order to satisfy their curiosity then they would have run away.

You and I have Christ and through Him we have the Father and the Spirit. What need have we to know of hidden things when we have the Father revealed to us through His Son?

Five thousand years ago, men in the Hebrides knew nothing of true God. They only knew His creation by which they comprehended His manifest substance in the elements. And to this day where God is refused, the Hebrides can suddenly open another way up to you and the end of that will be total loss.

When I refer to the ten tribes, I refer to my own experience with the living God, and Yair Davidiy, of Hebrew Nations.com. I have no time for fairy tales.

When revival comes, it will begin around my area, it will be a healing revival, it will spread north to Thunder Bay, over the lake-head, across to Vancouver, down the west coast to where the last true revival began in California. It will also leap across the ocean to Asia. It may be the greatest revival of all history.

I hear the sound of thunder...coming from the mountains
I see a sight of wonder...springing up like fountains
I see the masses moving...moving to the center
I hear the feet a'pounding...rushing to the Mentor tc

Revival is coming...

Interesting , I would like to read more info about that fact . Where did you learn that from ?

I don't mind spending some time speaking about the two key concepts in my statement, "Five thousand years ago, men in the Hebrides knew nothing of true God. They only knew His creation by which they comprehended His manifest substance in the elements." That at least will provide a way to explain my other concept found in, "And to this day where God is refused, the Hebrides can suddenly open another way up to you and the end of that will be total loss."

That latter statement is more insightful than may be easily visible.

But to give you my position.

I was an occult esoteric theosophist and when I was converted in 1984 I was finishing my writings that would have led to my setting up an Occult Order that had Satanic predications.

So to what that means then!

How do we know that the men and women who occupied the Hebridean Isles five thousand years ago, when the standing stones of Calanais were first erected, were incapable of knowing true God? And why speak of the manifest elemental substance of creation? Why not speak of god's and so speak of pagan meanings as a point of reference to the Hebridean men and women five thousand years ago?

Many biblical scholars have given us a wealth of pagan names across the Euphrates River (Mesopotamia) the Nile River (Egypt) and the Indus River (Present day Tibet to Karachi). These names have been transported into almost every know pagan and occult practise throughout the known history of men and nations. And yet the dwellers in the Hebrides cannot be identified in that meaning easily. There are sources that speak of Princess Scota and Princess Scotia of Egypt in Irish chronicles dated to the 11 Century and assign the Scots people as having decent from her and those who came with her to Ireland and then (Scotland).

The Lebor Gabála Érenn states that Scota was the Mother of Geytholos (Goidel Glas) the eponymous ancestor of the Gaels. Goidel's Mother was the daughter of an Egyptian pharaoh named Cingris, a name found only in Irish legend. She married Goidel's Father Niul, son of Fénius Farsaid (identified as a son of Gomer) a Babylonian who traveled to Scythia after the collapse of the Tower of Babel. Niul son of Fénius returned to Babylon as part of an effort to study the confusion of languages. He was a scholar of languages and was invited by Pharaoh Cingris to Egypt to take Scota's hand in marriage. Scota and Nuil's son, Goídel, is said to have created the Gaelic language by combining the best features of the 72 languages then in existence. In Fordun's early Scottish version, Gaythelos, as he calls Goídel Glas, is the son of "a certain king of the countries of Greece, Neolus, or Heolaus, by name", who was exiled to Egypt and took service with the Pharaoh, marrying Pharaoh's daughter Scota. The Lebor Gabála Érenn describes him as a Scythian. Wikipedia.

The key point (as explained in the Wikipedia citation) about this legend, is that both Babel (Mesopotamia) and Egypt are included by marriage. In the case of the express Scottish source then it is Egypt and Greece. The other characteristic is that the lineage is cited as patriarchal but grounded in a matriarchal meaning. This is important because almost all occult claims that have their source in pagan traditions cite the matriarchal lineage as more important than the patriarchal. Even though cultural meanings express patriarchal headship. The distinction is chiefly a spiritual predication that has to do with least resistance to demonic powers by the female.

Just to express my own reasons for posting about revival and in particular the Hebridean Revival of 1949-52.

The reason is because the Hebrides are a very clear example of a spiritual reality that exposes what revival means as witnessed by its participants (see video at Page 1 (one) post 5 (five)). It is also the witness of the decades that follow revival that explains what happens when the hand of God is removed. I believe that this fact explains a great deal of our troubles today because revivals have taken place in all parts of the world.

So to this part of my claim (from above)

I don't mind spending some time speaking about the two key concepts in my statement, "Five thousand years ago, men in the Hebrides knew nothing of true God. They only knew His creation by which they comprehended His manifest substance in the elements." That at least will provide a way to explain my other concept found in, "And to this day where God is refused, the Hebrides can suddenly open another way up to you and the end of that will be total loss."

That latter statement is more insightful than may be easily visible.

The reason why I expressly cited myself to yourself as, "And to this day where God is refused, the Hebrides can suddenly open another way up to you and the end of that will be total loss" is because I am not concerned by what pagans or occultist do - I am concerned by what believers do. You could say my burden is for the Church and not the world. The saying may have seemed like a warning about pagans refusing the gospel - but it is in truth a profound reality in speaking about an effect that many believers are fallen into due to the time in which we now live. It is that meaning that is often expressed as apostasy and by others as carnality. Both precepts have substance but I was deeply burdened by the Holy Spirit when I was converted out of the occult and into Christ - for the churches. And I should say I knew almost nothing of what that concern would entail or where it would lead. What I did know was that the Father had his answer to the condition which has become so visible by now that it is almost a given understanding by many believers who have endured its meaning and groaned due to their own flesh and the ill effects of many churches. It is revival that lies at the heart of the answer of God - but it is also preserving the sheep after the hand of the Lord has passed over.

As to the other matter of the Indus Valley meaning - that is best explained separately if needed.

Rhomphaeam

Last edited:
I hear they were put there by the druids. I hear that the druids were of the exiled house of Israel.

If I may brother - this (above) where you were referring to the [my] men and women of the Hebridean Isles of five thousand years ago and with particular reference to the standing stones of Calanais - to this below:

When I refer to the ten tribes, I refer to my own experience with the living God, and Yair Davidiy, of Hebrew Nations.com. I have no time for fairy tales.

Where you link the ten tribes of Israel to your own experience of God and in a [my] presumed citation to the work of Yair Davidiy. Then you say that you don't believe in fairy tales. After which you post this (below):

When revival comes, it will begin around my area, it will be a healing revival, it will spread north to Thunder Bay, over the lake-head, across to Vancouver, down the west coast to where the last true revival began in California. It will also leap across the ocean to Asia. It may be the greatest revival of all history.

I hear the sound of thunder...coming from the mountains
I see a sight of wonder...springing up like fountains
I see the masses moving...moving to the center
I hear the feet a'pounding...rushing to the Mentor tc

Revival is coming...

You have a very clear and real sense of revival starting in Ontario (your part) and moving to Thunder Bay and then into the US and after that to Asia. That is quite specific. May I ask you how you came by this geographical understanding of a revival of God? Could I also ask if by your last true revival statement you are meaning Azusa St?

I am also struck by your seeming inference that the Druids were the Hebridean people five thousand years ago. Also, that they were derived from the Ten Tribes of Israel. Mind you the Hebridean people do sing well.

What strikes me about your geography is that it does not include the Mediterranean Basin (The Great Sea) nor the Balkans nor the British Isles nor Scandinavia and neither Eire. Not to mention 60% of the rest of the worlds land mass. Is your belief in revival as you have expressed it limited in this way due to prophetic revelation that does not include other than the Lord wants you to pray into? Thank you.

I was referring to the Jesus people revival.
My ancestry: From Canada back to England, then France, then Scandinavia, then Europe, then Asia, Ukraine, Crimea, the Caucasus mountains, Assyria, Israel 2,730 approx. years ago.
The Lord spoke to me clearly 3 times, in 3 identical situations, 3 weeks apart from each other, each time immediately after I'd finished leading Sunday morning worship for my Vineyard fellowship during the summer of '96.
He said, "You are a Levite!" At the time, I had no idea what He was talking about. We'd been in renewal for a few years. All God, all the time...it was great! But this is all past...I'm looking forward to what is coming!
You must be aware that the bible Trump waved about in the Whitehouse was used in the Hebrides revival.

I was referring to the Jesus people revival.
My ancestry: From Canada back to England, then France, then Scandinavia, then Europe, then Asia, Ukraine, Crimea, the Caucasus mountains, Assyria, Israel 2,730 approx. years ago.
The Lord spoke to me clearly 3 times, in 3 identical situations, 3 weeks apart from each other, each time immediately after I'd finished leading Sunday morning worship for my Vineyard fellowship during the summer of '96.
He said, "You are a Levite!" At the time, I had no idea what He was talking about. We'd been in renewal for a few years. All God, all the time...it was great! But this is all past...I'm looking forward to what is coming!
You must be aware that the bible Trump waved about in the Whitehouse was used in the Hebrides revival.

I am a Jew by birth. Yet I reckon it worthless when I consider Christ. One man, brother, not two men. One new man in Christ. The cross unto death and a new man.

I am aware that the bible in the Oval Office was claimed to be from a relative of the Smith sisters in Bru and through President Trump's mother - a Smith from Col and Back - the claim was contrived. I am aware that the meat of that claim regarding the Lewis Bible on the Oval Office desk made reference to the boy Donald and that this boy was implied to being a Smith. The two Smith sisters that prayed for revival in Lewis are not related to Donald Trump's mother.

As the video posted shows the boy Donald was Donald Macphail - no relation to a Smith. I knew Donald Macphail and I am friends with his son Peter who still lives in the next village to the Smith sisters former house. So its a lie. And best stated as a lie. I asked Peter what he thought and he agreed. Donald was already with the Lord by the time the claim was made.

That is in the past also.

May I ask how it is that despite your clear expressions regarding revival you are so reticent to speak of it?

I did assume that Azusa Street was going back a bit too far. I didn't want to assign any claims to other revivals.

Last edited:
I saw a video about Trump's bible. I also saw a video about the Hebrides revival. That's neither here nor there.
Finding out that I'm a Jew has meant a lot to me. Like I never felt I really belonged...even in the church, where I was a leader. Yes, there was a oneness in the Spirit.
I can't explain it...it's like over the past 2 years the knowledge has seeped into every aspect of my being...right down into my DNA. It's like I finally know who I am.
I am a descendent of Levi and I couldn't be happier. When I'm feeling better, I'm going to check out a local Messianic fellowship. I feel I'm in the middle of the Lord's will.

I saw a video about Trump's bible. I also saw a video about the Hebrides revival. That's neither here nor there.
Finding out that I'm a Jew has meant a lot to me. Like I never felt I really belonged...even in the church, where I was a leader. Yes, there was a oneness in the Spirit.
I can't explain it...it's like over the past 2 years the knowledge has seeped into every aspect of my being...right down into my DNA. It's like I finally know who I am.

I am a descendent of Levi and I couldn't be happier. When I'm feeling better, I'm going to check out a local Messianic fellowship. I feel I'm in the middle of the Lord's will.

I hope and pray that you find a true purpose in your understanding, brother.

As the Lord leads.

“Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. “He will eat curds and honey at the time He knows enough to refuse evil and choose good. “For before the boy will know enough to refuse evil and choose good, the land whose two kings you dread will be forsaken. NASB

The red part speaks into your childhood and you ought to consider what the Lord is telling you by these words. Shalom brother.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back