Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When Revival Comes

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Php 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
Php 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

In these verses above we are to work out our own salvation once we are Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit. We are to be holy and blameless before the Lord waiting upon His return. Meanwhile it is up to us who are called and anointed by the Holy Spirit to take the Gospel of God's mercy and grace out into the world. This is why I said revival needs to start within ourself as we get out of our comfort zones and be about our Fathers business.

I suppose that I ought to point out that verse 12 of the passage you quoted begins with the idea that the Philippians [had] always obeyed - not just the Gospel itself - else it could not be not as in my presence only and so perhaps Paul was simply speaking about their continuing faith. I find that it is nearly impossible to speak to believers about their disobedience even when their lives are almost completely ruined. And I have historically never touched on that subject in the churches but have done so privately and almost always at great cost to myself. Perhaps I will have to wait some more to find a way to connect what the Lord has given me in visions when I was first saved - but I do feel encouraged here.

Last edited:
I assume this was the Toronto Blessing (so called) 20 years ago!
Actually, the "Toronto Blessing" was pretty well behind me by this point.
Since I wrote the song, I know I went to Toronto once. I was given the answers to 4 questions I'd been asking of the Lord in the week prior by a young man I'd never seen before and haven't seen since.
I kinda like God using the unknown. That way He gets all the glory! Which He so richly deserves! He is awesome beyond words!
After the split, I kinda walked away from the Vineyard and Partners-In-Harvest. My involvement with these groups pretty well ended in '98.

I...can see a wave...on the horizon. x2
It's growing larger...it's getting nearer...oh can't you see it straight ahead?
I...can see a wave...the harvest wave!

What's the Spirit saying? What's the Spirit doing?
What's the Spirit bringing in our day?
Hear the Spirit saying. See the spirit doing.
This is what the Spirit's bringing in this wave!

Apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers...
To prepare the saints of God for works of service...
That the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity...
In the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God...and become mature!!! tc

I again saw this wave, but this time it was really close. All I could see was the wave wall. In it I saw Donald Trump and an F-18 fighter. I wrote the above song 20 years ago. I don't expect anyone to accept anything I say. I'm just putting it out there. Shalom.
I like what you wrote and it does provoke one to think deeply if they are truly doing what the Lord has given them to do in this life.

I forgot to add to the above post that the second time I saw this wave was since last November.

Though I dearly love both of them...it was like my parents got divorced. It was really confusing.

I forgot to add to the above post that I again saw this wave since last November.

And given your reference to the wall of water (a wave) and Donald Trump and the fighter jet can I ask you how my account of the supposed revival bible on his former Oval Office desk has any bearing on you? I assume you do realise that the account was a falsehood. That it came from a theological professor and pastor in a seminary college makes the account rather inexcusable. The video is here:

You asked me before hand if I knew that a revival bible was on the desk of the former president in the Oval Office. And so I gave you an account of how that Sexton video was false. Now you cite Trump again in an F-16 Jet. Can I ask you brother in all sincerity how are we to take any witness as having truth from which we can have hope if we are unable to see truth in those things which we take confidence in? I am not being mean or divisive but seeking to find reality.

For what it is worth when I first saw that video of Sexton I was so excited. I spoke with a sister about it and she drew a detail of chronology to my attention which made the entire account impossible - other than a few small details. I then got my Lewis records out and listened to the Berneray testimony by Duncan Campbell again. I knew Donald Macphail as I already said and so realised that the name Donald Smith from the video as the boy helping Duncan Campbell was inaccurate. I just missed it when I listened to the video. I then transcribed the entire video and sent it to Peter, Donald Macphail son who I am in fellowship with when on the Island and he confirmed that he had been contacted many times about the video and always kept his peace - trusting the Lord.

Brother, you say "I don't expect anyone to accept anything I say. I'm just putting it out there." whilst speaking of your own words. Brother I would rather have a way to believe what you say than always to presume a mistaken vision.

You gave the geographic regions for that vision in another post. So I asked you if those regions in Ontario moving north and then across Hudson Bay to the US and then to Asia were limited due to the express vision or not. That may be the case - but why would I ask brother? If you believe that anyone would spend near half a million pounds to prepare for the hand of God in the UK then he is either a mad man or else he too has a vision from the Lord. It would give me great comfort to know that the Lord has His answer to the churches in North America also. Can you see why this is so important?

Last edited:
And given your reference to the wall of water (a wave) and Donald Trump and the fighter jet can I ask you how my account of the supposed revival bible on his former Oval Office desk has any bearing on you. I assume you do realise that the account was a falsehood. That it came from a theological professor and pastor in a seminary college makes the account rather inexcusable. The video is here:

You asked me before hand if I knew that a revival bible was on the desk of the former president in the Oval Office. And so I gave you an account of how that Sexton video was false. Now you cite Trump again in an F-16 Jet. Can I ask you brother in all sincerity how are we to take any witness as having truth from which we can have hope if we are unable to see truth in those things which we take confidence in? I am not being mean or divisive but seeking to find reality.

For what it is worth when I first saw that video of Sexton I was so excited. I spoke with a sister about it and she drew a detail of chronology to my attention which made the entire account impossible - other than a few small details. I then got my Lewis records out and listened to the Berneray testimony by Duncan Campbell again. I knew Donald Macphail as I already said and so realised that the name Donald Smith from the video as the boy helping Duncan Campbell was inaccurate. I just missed it when I listened to the video. I then transcribed the entire video and sent it to Peter, Donald Macphail son who I am in fellowship with when on the Island and he confirmed that he had been contacted many times about the video and always kept his peace - trusting the Lord.

Brother, you say "I don't expect anyone to accept anything I say. I'm just putting it out there." Brother I would rather have a way to believe what you say than always to presume a mistaken vision.

You gave the geographic regions for that vision in another post. So I asked you if those regions in Ontario moving north and then across Hudson Bay to the US and then to Asia were limited due to the express vision or not. That may be the case - but why would I ask brother? If you believe that anyone would spent near half a million pounds to prepare for the hand of God in the UK then he is either a mad man or else he too has a vision from the Lord. It would give me great comfort to know that the Lord has His answer to the churches in North America also. Can you see why this is so important?
I took another's word for the video...taking what you say into consideration, I'll be a bit more aware of the video if I see it again. My point was not the bible. It was the revival.
I never ask anyone to take my word on anything, but to seek the Lord about it.
Next time I'll stay off your thread...your too smart for me to follow.

I took another's word for the video...taking what you say into consideration, I'll be a bit more aware of the video if I see it again. My point was not the bible. It was the revival.
I never ask anyone to take my word on anything, but to seek the Lord about it.
Next time I'll stay off your thread...your too smart for me to follow.

You expressly asked me about the bible Norman. But do as you feel led. Shalom

You know I have a brain injury...why do you have to make everything so complicated? You could be a bit nicer about it, too, you know.

You know I have a brain injury...why do you have to make everything so complicated? You could be a bit nicer about it, too, you know.

If asking you plain questions Norman amounts to being harsh then I am guilty because I always ask plain questions. Just as I always anticipate plain questions to what I say - or else to being tested. Your neurological problems haven't removed your mind or the ability to know what you have said or have had said to you in Christ.

My intellect hasn't removed these simple realities and neither my word the implication of what is said. This however is not worth contending over - I asked because I am a Spirit filled Christian and have written volumes on the revivals of the past and spent hundreds of thousands of pounds of my own money - I raise no funds - do not permit a collection plate in the church and refuse all financial support for the church other than from those who are utterly set on laying down their own lives to an end of serving the Lord. The only brethren I contend with without mercy are pastors and elders who are utterly harming the flocks - and what I have witnessed numbers of times and documented for my entire walk has been the course of those abuses - be they financial or spiritual. They always in the end express their feeling that I am somehow abusive because I privately witness to their ministries. That is clearly not appropriate on a forum and neither is it my mind here - either seeing yourself - or reading what you have shared. So I ask simple and plain questions instead. Forgive me Norman - but the Lord is the one to whom we shall all give an account one day

Grace is required for all man, many states that influence looking and waiting or unbelieve till inside revelations is waking asleep sons of God who came down as man, the remark of going up is by coming down and blind till waking by God in man becoming alive from being in darkness called death. Reading the Bible as history is by flesh and blood mans religious' clearly repeats about man waking having God in them who became man, God I AM being a mystery to man using it not understanding its power by Imagination since creation the only God in all man.

Saul like John Baptist was Greatest born of women, but was below the least in heaven, Paul knew male and females nor Jew or Greek etc.......were not in Jesus Christ, physical stories was Devine Allegory. The stories repeat Ecclesiastes 3:15: “That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been; and God seeks what has been driven away.” The “natural man” cannot grasp that, for to him reality is based only on the evidence of the senses. The man of reason could justify the verse’s end, saying if it has any meaning then the writer must mean recurrence. The sun comes every day and the moon completes its cycle and the seasons come and go. If we took a picture of the universe today, the scientists can compute how long it will take to return to this point in the picture. So the intellectual man could justify the verse; but that is not what is meant, for it is addressed not to the man of reason or the man of sense, but to the man of Imagination. What is it all about? “That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been, and God seeks what has been driven away.”

As far as this revival goes...although I believe that the Lord has given me and numerous others pieces of this picture over at least the past 25 years, and He has confirmed it to me personally in many different ways, it was through this word that I first read in October 2001 that He first began speaking to me about it specifically.

As far as this revival goes...although I believe that the Lord has given me and numerous others pieces of this picture over at least the past 25 years, and He has confirmed it to me personally in many different ways, it was through this word that I first read in October 2001 that He first began speaking to me about it specifically.

And yet when you first read this, brother, you were already out of Vineyard and the Toronto Blessing had already been expelled from the international Vineyard movement in December 1995. From what I have read in the last week or so in this forum I am assuming this expulsion was the meaning of your being out of the Vineyard Movement. Just trying to make a chronological substance of what you have said seeing as you have given the the Bobby Conner and Rick Joyner link dated to 2001 - and you have said that it was after reading this that the Lord first began speaking to you about the revival you have inferred to in several posts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back