Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Whitney Houston dies at 48

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48

Too bad she could not have used her God given talent for the glory of God. I think she started off well, but she got caught up in the trappings of man's world. That seems obvious with this song. I've always had a problem with it.

"Greatest Love Of All"

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone to fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me

[Chorus:]
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe

No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

Anyone else have a problem with this song so many people just cheered and raved about back in the day? Seriously.

It took a beautiful voice to pull off these world view lyrics and people just ate it up as some sort of truth. If this song had to have been written by the hand of Satin himself. Just look at the message. People loved it!

This just goes to show you, God does not care about your status he will take the president on down to a dumpster eating poor people. She went wrong for a minute, I went wrong much, much longer. But she returned to Jesus Christ and that is what matters. I saw her sing Gospel on BET recently and it almost made me cry, because I understood her and I know the battle that she had to fight with addiction. And as I looked at her I could see the God in her, and I got real emotional, that was last month when I saw that. But I don't have to worry about her she is with the Lord, and that is even though she might have slipped back into addiction. God is not going to refuse her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who'd followed reports of Whitney Houston's bizarre behavior in the days leading up to the Grammys had to have been "shocked, but not surprised" at reports of her demise, as the saying goes. Thursday in particular had been an obviously rough day in public for the troubled singer, whose appearance and behavior raised eyebrows among reporters, photographers, and regular folks who witnessed her erratic rounds.

First she first visited Brandy, Monica, and Clive Davis at rehearsals for the mogul's pre-Grammys party, where a Los Angeles Times reporter described her as reeking of alcohol, "visibly bloated," and "disheveled in mismatched clothes and hair that was dripping wet with either sweat or water." According to the Times, when

Houston wasn't mugging and gesticulating wildly for Brandy and Monica — who were doing a media junket, as well as preparing a duet — she was alternately skipping around the lobby or "wandering aimlessly" around the Beverly Hills Hotel grounds. Reportedly, guests had even called security to report the singer doing handstands by the hotel pool.

Houston's Thursday was about to get worse… way worse. That evening, she attended a party headlined by Kelly Price at the Tru nightclub in Hollywood. As she exited, seeming intoxicated, photographers took close-ups of her legs, which appeared to be spotted with blood streaks, along with scratches on her wrists.
Wherever the blood and scratches came from, it wasn't from any publicly visible scuffle — although that had reportedly narrowly been avoided. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Houston got into a loud argument at the party with "X

Factor" finalist Stacy Francis in the club's VIP section, shortly after they appeared on stage together. A source told THR that Houston got "belligerent" and that Houston's boyfriend, Ray J, actually stepped in to defend Francis' intentions. "Hands were raised" in anger, it was claimed.
Whitney Houston's moving national anthem at Super Bowl XXV inspired America
Houston's final public performance happened at the club that night. It lasted just under a minute, as she sang "Jesus Loves Me" with Price in an impromptu, ramshackle duet captured by any number of videographers in the crowd. Perhaps needless to say, she wasn't in her very best voice for what turned out to be her swansong appearance.

Houston had a much quieter Friday and early Saturday, at least publicly, even as photos of a not-so-hot mess circulated around the web. Whether the singer knew she was the butt of jokes and dire speculation or was oblivious to it in her final hours is unknown.
Just two months ago, "Saturday Night Live" had spoofed the star as out-of-touch and out-of-it in a sketch where alumnus Maya Rudolph reprised her famous Houston impression. In the skit, a hyperactive Rudolph/Houston was brought in to give Miley Cyrus some drug counseling, bragging, "I've been clean and sober since 2013."

Coming to be regarded as a lush or addict in her last months had to be a harsh rebuke for someone who'd claimed to have cleaned up while attempting a comeback a few years earlier. But the events of the past year made it clear that, in contrast to celebrated redemption stories like Robert Downey Jr.'s, rehab hadn't really taken for Houston.

Her sobriety had been a matter of public concern since the late '90s. A common public misassumption had been that if she ever got out from under the sway of husband Bobby Brown, she would be all right. "He was my drug," she told Oprah in 2009, two years after their divorce, after apparently cleaning up. "I didn't do anything without him. I wasn't getting high by myself."
Whitney Houston remembered at Clive Davis's pre-Grammy gala

But more recently, it'd started to look like her ex-husband was no longer the sole driving force of her substance abuse, if ever he had been. Last May, a Houston rep acknowledged that the singer was involve in outpatient rehab for ongoing drug and alcohol problems.
That was right around the time Houston and her daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, made the news for getting a little too boisterous in the front row at a series of Prince concerts in L.A. Although Prince's reps later denied there was any dispute, it was reported at the time that Prince was so fed up with Houston's behavior and requests to get up on stage that he supposedly banned her from coming to the rest of his run.

All that was just a couple of months after the March 2011 edition of the National Enquirer that featured a double-page photo spread of Bobbi Kristina allegedly snorting lines of cocaine at a party (albeit with her mom nowhere in sight).
The tabloids also reported last year that Houston's fortune had run out. With no new albums on the horizon, her best hope for career renewal was the movie Sparkle, in which she played a supporting role as Jordin Sparks' mom. The film — her first since The Preacher's Wife in 1996 — was shot late last year and will come out in August, accompanied by a soundtrack that includes two new Houston tunes.

Otherwise, Houston didn't have much of a career going at the time of her death. Her should've-been comeback album, 2009's I Look to You, sold about a million copies in the U.S. — far from a shameful number, but also far from the 13 million copies for which her 1985 debut had been certified. The most embarrassing factor was that none of the singles from the album rose above No. 70 on the Hot 100. (Houston's only top 10 single of the 2000s was a re-release of "The Star-Spangled Banner" in the patriotic days following 9/11.)
Whitney's life in photos

Houston's only major tours in the last decade were overseas, far away from the critical eyes of the American media. In September 2009, she did a short comeback concert for "Good Morning America" in Central Park. The blurring of the line between entertainment and news on morning shows became apparent as hosts Diane Sawyer and Robin Roberts lauded Houston's performance on their show, even as every other media outlet was reporting on how the voice of a generation could no longer handle the demands of even an abridged show, clean or not.

The reports of ongoing trouble for Houston never served her image the way they might have, say, Amy Winehouse's. America never wanted to think of her as a bad girl, just a perhaps more grown-up version of the Girl Next Door who'd seemed so wholesome wanting to dance with somebody who loved her. But with the chops as well as the image failing her, there wasn't much left to make a thriving recording or certainly touring career out of.

In recent days, one solution for returning Houston to the limelight without subjecting her singing voice to harsh scrutiny had seemingly been arrived at. Rumors had been floated — and published by the Hollywood Reporter — that she was up for contention as a judge on "The X Factor." Simon Cowell told Piers Morgan that Houston had not actually been approached, but that in response to the news reports (which he implied might have been instigated by Houston's camp), his team had planned to have a meeting about considering her on Monday.

Bobby Brown breaks down
But getting in that public scuffle Thursday night with Stacy Francis, an admirer who was one of the Season 1 "X Factor" finalists, might not have done Houston any favors, had she lived to come up for contention with Cowell and his producers this week.
Even in as high-profile a period as Grammy week, Houston couldn't seem to shy away from small acts of self-sabotage. Her fans can only hope it's the years when pride predominated that ultimately define her legacy.

Obligatory Whitney Houston pony.

FANMADE_Sapphire_shores_by_abrotherm-d47wu3r.png

It was the "Illuminati"​

interesting numbers: Died 6 days after Madonna (illuminati whore) superbowl peformance which was jam packed with symbolism.

She died on 2-11...11 + 2 = 13

Many celebrity deaths/sacrifices occur on the 25th or 11th of the month.

I'm not crazy - I've been following this stuff for awhile. Too much out there to deny.

Whitney also spoke out about "them" in a recent video. So she put herself in danger but at least spoke out.

R.I. P to the beautiful and talented Whitney Houston.
:study

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48

Considering the way she lived her life I sincerely doubt she's with the Lord. Saying things like that is wrong, it reinforces the belief many people have that you can behave however you like with no repercussions. It's far more constructive to openly admit she will never see heaven and any who follow her lifestyle will suffer eternally as she certainly is suffering now, that lesson will allow at least good thing to come from her death. A line must be drawn in the sand, failing to do so is a diservice to the younger generations we are responsible for. She's no role model, she's not what young girls should aspire to be; and it's our responsibility to do everything in our power to help them understand that.

Will you lay off? If you're so against Whitney Houston, then don't read this thread. You're coming off as really judgemental, just so you know.

ChristianNationalist let me tell you one thing Whitney was saved and she loved the Lord but she had problems. I did the same exact thing that she did and that is I abused cocaine and alcohol. And I did it much longer than she did. I have also relapsed while I was saved many times. And God still loved me and He still does today. Jesus came to earth for people like us. So don't come here with that type of garbage that you are saying. while she was clean I could see the God in her as she sang the Gospel on TV on the BET awards, it brought tears to my eyes, I was really rooting for her. And I am sure if she had lived she would have got back up, dusted herself off and tried to get clean again. That is what I had to do and everybody else that falls. We are humans and we have our faults do you think that you are perfect ChristianNationalist ? We here in the black community are hurting because we lost one of the bright stars that we had and we all adored her. So don't you come here with your Holier Than Thou attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this post. It has really relieved me alot. You are one of the people who have really focused a little on the white part of that cloth. God bless you!:)

Lighten up everyone and go read Proverbs 3. :yes

Lets also refrain from rumors and conspiracy theories, please. Thanks.

Lighten up everyone and go read Proverbs 3. :yes

Lets also refrain from rumors and conspiracy theories, please. Thanks.
Yeah thanks Vic I got besides myself for a minute.

Proverbs 3

King James Version (KJV)

Proverbs 3

1My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
8It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
9Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
10So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
11My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
12For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
13Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
14For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
15She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
16Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.
17Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
18She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
19The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
20By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.
21My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:
22So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
23Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
24When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
25Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
26For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
27Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
28Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
29Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.
30Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.
31Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.
32For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous.
33The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
34Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
35The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Questions swirled Sunday about what caused iconic singer Whitney Houston's sudden death, with authorities offering little information at a time when many were still struggling to come to groups with the news.
While an autopsy was complete as of late Sunday afternoon, Assistant Chief Ed Winter of the Los Angeles County Coroner's office said it could take six to eight weeks before the results are in on toxicology and other tests.
"There was no visible signs of trauma, and foul play is not suspected at this time," Winter said, adding that "the cause of death right now is deferred."

More official details on the investigation aren't expected to surface anytime soon, after the Beverly Hills, California, police department was granted a "security hold." Common in high-profile cases, this puts limits on what can be revealed about a probe.
Authorities have said that police and fire officials were called to Houston's room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel at 3:43 p.m. Saturday after her bodyguard found her unconscious body in a bathtub.
Winter, from the coroner's office, said Houston was removed from the tub before paramedics performed CPR. She was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m.
Pill bottles were found at the scene, entertainment news website TMZ reported, citing "informed sources." CNN could not immediately confirm the TMZ report and Winter declined to comment.
Whatever the exact cause, the grief about the death of Houston -- whose soaring voice and enormous talent were clouded in recent years by her battles with drug addiction -- was evident Sunday at the 54th annual Grammy awards show, which is typically the biggest night on the music industry's calendar.

After a performance by Bruce Springsteen, Grammy host LL Cool J began his monologue by acknowledging "we've had a death in our family" and offering a prayer thanking God "for sharing our sister Whitney with us."
"Although she's gone too soon, we remain truly blessed to have been touched by her beautiful spirit and to have her lasting legacy of music to cherish and share forever," the rapper and actor said.
Earlier, on the red carpet, Kim Burrell told CNN she'd exchanged voicemails with her good friend Houston shortly before her death, describing her as being "in great spirits, as always." She always thought of Houston as a "fighter" and a "survivor," which made the idea of her passing all the more difficult to comprehend.

"She's my sister and she'll always be my sister," said an emotional Burrell, herself a singer. "I love her dearly."
Burrell said she'd flown to California to join Houston in attending a pre-Grammy party Saturday night hosted by the songstress' longtime mentor, Clive Davis.
Houston never made it, dying at the age of 48.
Amid the outpouring of grief, Beverly Hills police said Houston's 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, was taken to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, at about 11:15 a.m. Sunday. Details of her condition were not disclosed.
A source close to the family told CNN that by late Sunday afternoon the teenager was out of the hospital and would be heading back to New Jersey possibly as early as Sunday night. She was expected to go to the home of her grandmother, gospel singer Cissy Houston, in New Jersey, the source said.

Bobbi Kristina Brown was born during Houston's marriage to R&B singer Bobby Brown, which ended in divorce in 2007. Burrell said she was with the teenager late Saturday, admitting the girl had felt "overwhelmed" while expressing confidence that "she'll pull through."
Her father, Bobby Brown, did not perform at a scheduled New Edition concert Sunday night in Nashville in the wake of his ex-wife's death, said Candy Lowd, a promoter for the concert.
The previous night, he was openly emotional during a concert in Southaven, Mississippi, said attendee and CNN iReporter Moshiu Knox, at one point asking people to say a prayer for his daughter, for his mother and "for me, because I'm going to need it."
"Bobby was crying during his performance and at one point had to walk off stage," Knox said.
Houston's battles with drugs had long made headlines, but she was in the midst of a comeback, with a few shows scheduled and a movie in the works.

"I did really get the sense that she was really trying to make a comeback," megachurch pastor T.D. Jakes, executive producer of Houston's upcoming movie "Sparkle," said Sunday.
"And I think that the reason that so many people are devastated is because it is not just her music, but it is her misery that attached itself to the hearts of Americans, and we watched her struggle to regain her footing after a tumultuous relationship and bouts with abuse and substance abuse.
"I think the believability of her human struggle made her song and her acting that much more powerful because we recognize that often it is the caged bird that sings," Jakes said.
Fans: Houston's music spanned an era
120212060639-bts-houston-davis-pre-grammy-party-00001509-story-body.jpg
Davis: I'm devastated by loss of Whitney
120212073807-exp-drew-houston-celebs-hln-00011101-story-body.jpg
Dr. Drew on Whitney's sudden death
120212063104-bts-houston-celebrity-reax-00003202-story-body.jpg
Celebrities mourn Whitney Houston
120212025617-levs-fans-mourn-whitney-00010525-story-body.jpg
Mourning Whitney Houston online
A music industry executive, who recalled hearing two loud booms from the room below hers -- the room where, she later learned, Houston had died -- said she had seen Houston and Bobbi Kristina swimming in the hotel pool days before.
The two looked happy, she recalled, and Houston seemed healthy and beautiful. However, it remained unknown whether the singer had won her battle with substance abuse for good.
Houston had performed as late as Thursday night at a pre-Grammy event in the area, singing a raspy rendition of "Jesus Loves Me" with singer Kelly Price.
Music exec: Houston looked 'healthy and beautiful' days earlier

Houston's family said in a statement Sunday, "We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Whitney. This is an unimaginable tragedy and we will miss her terribly. We appreciate the outpouring of love and support from her fans and friends."
Grief flows at hotel where Houston died
Her fans remembered her in her prime on Sunday, when she reigned as pop queen during the 1980s, selling some 170 million albums, singles and videos.
"Perhaps now Whitney can rest in everlasting life without the harsh judgment that she felt in this world," said CNN iReporters Kimberly and Betty Kiel from Pearland, Texas.
And in the church where Houston grew up, the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey, members gathered to honor her.

As a young girl, Houston grew sang solos in the choir at the church. Her mother served as director of sacred music at the church for 54 years and is still a member there.
Whitney Houston was born in Newark in 1963 and was soloing in the junior choir by age 11, according to the All Music Guide. "Whitney's mother and cousins nurtured her passion for gospel music since birth," according to Houston's official website. Her cousins include singers Dee Dee Warwick and Dionne Warwick, and her godmother was Aretha Franklin.
Franklin told CNN on Sunday that the news of her goddaughter's death is "almost unbelievable."
"It's stunning, absolutely stunning," the iconic performer said. "I could not believe what I was reading ... It's a sad day, a very sad day."
Sorrow at church where Houston got her start

The Rev. Jesse Jackson was among those attending the service in Newark.
"Whitney is a winner," he told reporters outside the church. "Her singing, her inspiring people around the world, it's been a great source of joy and uplift. And so we grieve, and yet we rejoice even in our grieving."
Houston's career: A regal rise, a tragic fall
Jackson said he spoke to Cissy Houston on Saturday night and Sunday morning and headed to her home after the service.
"They're having to process this," he said of Houston's family. "This was not some long, debilitating sickness. This was sudden. And so when thishappens, there's no rational explanation, just you have to cling to your faith and hold on until the morning comes."http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/12/showbiz/whitney-houston/index.html

Oh and it should be noted that the last song that she sang was Thursday night, and it was Jesus Loves Me, with Kelly Price.

She must have had some feelings that she was gonna die.

She made a wonderful selection: Jesus Loves Me. HE does

It's these attitudes of acceptance of evil that allows evil to flourish, instead we must shine a light on the darkness. No longer should we accept drug/alcohol abuse, no longer should we accept sexual immorality, no longer should we accept celebrity worship, no longer should we accept the hedonism which now rules our world. It rules our world only because we allow it to, because we refuse to shine a light on that darkness.

Instead of now praising how wonderful she was and deifying her in the eyes of the youth we should strip away the glamour that conceals the festering sickness in her soul. She's not someone to look up to, but instead she is an object lesson. Do not grow up to be like Whitney Houston, do not hold her up as inspiration for her way is the way to ruin.

For those who have cleaned up you should be proud of that and thankful for the strength given you by the Lord. If you lack the strength to remain on the path take God's hand because I promise you he does not; His strength is always available to you through his mercy. All you need do is take it. You will never stumble as long as you hold on to him. Whitney let go many times, and the last time was final.

CN, I don't think the consequence of Whitney Houston's decisions have been lost on anyone here. And anyone in the world who is of sound mind saw what drugs did to one of the most gifted singers of our time. Two things lead to her demise, IMO: drugs and Bobby Brown. I pray this lesson takes hold in the hearts of those who explore the evils of drugs.

Since it's obvious what happened, I won't throw dirt on her grave. And I'll certainly leave God's Judgment to Him. I'm not Called to decide who goes to hell.

When I remember her, the first thing that comes to mind is her unequalled performance of the National Anthem at the Super Bowl. On the heals of the launch of Desert Storm, her rendition had that stadium and the entire U.S. on its feet, cheering with national pride. I'm not making a political statement here. I'm just fondly remembering her better days. I also remember being away at college when her first album came out, and "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" was the rage. :yes

That performance certainly was magical, revealing the entirety of God's gift to her. What troubles me is that when a celebrity dies we often see them deified and held up as an inspiration. Our youth are watching, instead of ignoring their sins a light should be shone on them. Glorying in the beauty of her voice is fine, but don't forget the lesson she presents.

The worst example of this trouble is Michael Jackson, while he was acquitted in the courts it's obvious from the evidence that he's guilty. He only got off because he paid that boy not to testify (how is that not bribery?!). Yet now he's dead and I see everyone talking about how great a guy he was and young children are taught to emulate him. It's a dangerous path.

I never claimed that we decide who goes to hell, but refusing to point out behavior that leads down that path is failure to teach what not to do. I've said my peace on this subject and will say no more.

No one is happy she was taking drugs. (I understand CN's heart. I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Lord).

Mike's reply led me to Christ's statememnt:
Let Him Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone .

And Mike, wow! You were a fan? But I don't think you can dance:
I also remember being away at college when her first album came out, and "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" was the rage.

ChristianNationalist nobody his upholding her bad side. What I am upholding and millions like me is that otherwise she was a great loving and caring person who has helped many people and has given away millions to needy people. Yes the girl could sing and in her day couldn't nobody touch her. But I looked at her as a person first, the brutal cut throat throw you away like trash after they have used you up entertainment business had a lot to do with her demise. And just because she had addiction problems, does not mean she should be thrown away like trash. I and millions of others embraced her and we rooted for her to get well. I understood her. There is a old saying, that says, the only people that can understand a alcoholic and a drug addict is another alcoholic and addict. I knew the fight she was up against, trying to calm her flesh. And I also knew how she was feeling when she would relapse. It is not a good feeling I can tell you that. Whitney was a great girl funny loving and caring. And she is gone now but I will continue to embrace her in memory now. And in the people of color community, we have been pulling for her. Her name would come up in conversations all across America, because we wanted her to get well. If she never sang another note that would have been okay just as long as she got well and held on. And plus, to many of us she was our sister in Christ, who had fallen. So we will still continue to embrace her. And guess what She Was Still Saved At Her Death.

i understand your position. well lewis you know my struggle and my relapses and how it bothers me. so i can relate to her.

the devil is a liar, we dont know her hurt and im not going to imply that there was no way she could have recieved grace.

Back