Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who do you think has control of our weather?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Sorry, Kathi, I don't see any of those scriptures that says satan has access to the throne of God or that God is even talking to him any more.
Which one do you see?

Since God is holy and absolutely without sin (Isaiah 6:3), and since He will not even look on evil (Habakkuk 1:13), how can Satan be in heaven? The answer involves God’s sovereign restraint of sin. In Job 1, Satan stood before God to give an account of himself. God initiated the meeting, led the proceedings, and remained in absolute control (verse 7). The result was that Satan’s power was limited (verse 12) and God was glorified.

Here are some other facts to note: 1) Satan does not have open access to God’s presence. He is summoned by God. 2) The visits are temporary. His time before God’s throne is limited. 3) In no way is the purity of heaven tainted by the brief, God-ordained presence of a sinful being, “quarantined,” as it were, by God’s regulatory power. And, 4) Satan’s access is only granted prior to the final judgment. After the judgment, God creates a new heaven and new earth (Revelation 21:1), wipes away all tears from our eyes (verse 4), reveals the New Jerusalem (verse 10), and promises the complete absence of sin (verse 27).

When we say, “God cannot allow sin into heaven,” we simply mean that God cannot allow human beings who are still in their sin to live in His presence. But it is possible for God to command a sinful being to stand (temporarily) in His presence in order to commission him (Isaiah 6), to exact an account from him (Job 1-2), or to judge him (Revelation 20:11-15) without compromising His holiness.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-access.html#ixzz2tYHineuC

This tell me that Satan has temporary visits before God.

Since God is holy and absolutely without sin (Isaiah 6:3), and since He will not even look on evil (Habakkuk 1:13), how can Satan be in heaven? The answer involves God’s sovereign restraint of sin. In Job 1, Satan stood before God to give an account of himself. God initiated the meeting, led the proceedings, and remained in absolute control (verse 7). The result was that Satan’s power was limited (verse 12) and God was glorified.

Here are some other facts to note: 1) Satan does not have open access to God’s presence. He is summoned by God. 2) The visits are temporary. His time before God’s throne is limited. 3) In no way is the purity of heaven tainted by the brief, God-ordained presence of a sinful being, “quarantined,” as it were, by God’s regulatory power. And, 4) Satan’s access is only granted prior to the final judgment. After the judgment, God creates a new heaven and new earth (Revelation 21:1), wipes away all tears from our eyes (verse 4), reveals the New Jerusalem (verse 10), and promises the complete absence of sin (verse 27).

When we say, “God cannot allow sin into heaven,” we simply mean that God cannot allow human beings who are still in their sin to live in His presence. But it is possible for God to command a sinful being to stand (temporarily) in His presence in order to commission him (Isaiah 6), to exact an account from him (Job 1-2), or to judge him (Revelation 20:11-15) without compromising His holiness.

Yes, I can understand this.

I wouldn't say that Satan is ever on the throne.

Blessings.

I read all of that when you posted the link. Most of the scriptures in that article don't say anything about it that I can see. I agree with them that in the OT, he had access and even in the Gospels before the cross because Jesus told Peter that satan was asking for permission to sift Peter. Jesus says He saw satan cast down from heaven but that could have been at any time?
So this article doesn't help me. Glad it did you though. :)

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I read all of that when you posted the link. Most of the scriptures in that article don't say anything about it that I can see. I agree with them that in the OT, he had access and even in the Gospels before the cross because Jesus told Peter that satan was asking for permission to sift Peter. Jesus says He saw satan cast down from heaven but that could have been at any time?

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
I love Ephesians 6...

Blessings.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. [/quote
Then we will have to agree to disagree.

God spoke to Satan, for example, about the testings of Job.

Blessings.

Yep, in the OT and in the Gospels, satan asked permission to sift Peter.
So farouk, do you believe that satan has access to heaven to the throne of God, to accuse the believers, in Jesus?

Yep, in the OT and in the Gospels, satan asked permission to sift Peter.
So farouk, do you believe that satan has access to heaven to the throne of God, to accuse the believers, in Jesus?
I think if you read my posts, above, you'll see the terminology I would and would not use. Blessings.

God ultimately, thank goodness, but occasionaly He allows man to pray for weather and then answers that prayer.
Could do with some 'drying up' here in the UK. Some poor people still homeless due to flooding since Christmas

Don't know if this has been posted before,but it is interesting reading. The link is to a PDF report from or commissioned by the USAF. I downloaded it and have the latest Iobit and Bitdefender antivirus softwares and it got a clean bill of health from both.
http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

The second link is to a site discussing the same topic you are here with some interesting stuff (coincidences?) also.

http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2013/11/who-unleashed-haarp-on-philippines-video.html

Over west Oz recently there have been a spate of never before seen "cloud" pattern picked up on Bureau of Meteorology radar and satelites, and the photos released to the public. There are two NO-GO zones operated by the US military in WA (Pine Gap in the far north and Learmonth in the Exmouth Gulf) they are both high energy radio stations / radar installations)
I don't know the answers, but something tells me the spate of "natural disasters" of never before seen magnitudes and the appearance of strange cloud types, lights and humming noise from the sky have got to be a worry.

Perhaps the illuminati / NWO are trying to control weather and when they can, to install their false prophet declaring he can destroy the world...not a conspiracy theory..a very real possibility when satan has his servants in the highest places.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back