Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who ever gets the last Word

Just wanted to know, its weird you've seen something like 100 times and yet you can see it differently once and it never looks the same,I don't know if FedEx intended it to be this way or what,but I'm so used to thinking in terms of metaphors that....

Did you discover this sitting in traffic or did you just get bored (or both)? :D

Well I got bored one day, and was just sitting on the stoop when a Fedex truck came by and then all of a sudden Iwas like Whoa, there's and arrow in between the x and the E and have never looked at it the same again since. :lol:

I guess I'll have to check this out sometime...or are you fooling me again? :-?

No...its for real this time, just look at a FedEx truck next time you see one, in fact u can try it now enlarge the word FedEx in the same font they have it on the truck or close and look in between E and x.

FedEx

I think I'll just wait until I see a truck. (I'm kinda lazy right now, what can I say? :-D )

Well, he's either calling you, me, himself, or all of us lazy, best I can figure.

Well, the decisive move to utter and confused indecision didn't prevent the ONE miracle of reaching the epiphany of one's own complacency from shining through all the delicious maelstrom...

Shucks. I love a happy ending. :)

I have been reduced down to one word Ajax, one word....

mande?

What's with the "yeps?" What does "mande" mean? What does any of this have to do with anything? I'm so lost!

Mande is just a way of saying come again or okay, it depends on whatcountry you're from or waht form of vernacular spanish you speak.
In Puerto Rico it meant come again, in Mexico it means okay(or something like that, can't member).

Si, I can't get accents on here so it's actually si as in si not si as in if si.

That's okay, I understand si whether you put the accent mark on there or not.

Back