Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Who ever gets the last Word

Yeah , it's from the lost book from the Christian Brother's called The actual Demented Endings to all fairy tales.

Yesh, you should read it sometime , it made me who I am today :lol:

I wrote down the title, now all have to do is remember to look up the book.

Umm...CLY... it doesn't exist, you wouldn't find it if you tried, the closest I have to it is the things me and my friends wrote about the Brother's Grimm, a few years back, I made it up

Well, you got me good, didn't you? :oops:

It's late. I blame it on the time.

One for my master,
One for the dame,
One for the little boy
Who lives down the lane...

In a box...without cable...without a microwave....without a dryer!

And the boy had no wool for a winter jacket, caught pnuemonia and died, because his family had no insurance either.

I don't know it depends if you want the demented slightly depressing side of things, though the story lines are original, your teacher/audience may question if you need extreme counseling

Hehe, yeah its happened many a time, I think its an Edgar Allan Poe complex though he did actually need counseling and his life was extremely depressing, he died penniless and drunk.

Edgar Allen Poe...now there was a suspensful mystery unto himself. Everything about that man was rather strange, even his death! They still don't know how he died. He just turned up dead on a sidewalk, like you said, drunk and penniless. Weird, weird man...

Back