Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who ever gets the last Word

YESSSS!!!!! The Green Pay Packers beat the New York Giants! That means my beloved Philadelphia Eagles have clinched a play-off spot!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!

:lol
Thanks but unfortunately I can only be happy about sport when Vince is sad. :D

Tsk, tsk, what a pity. The Philadelphia Phillies are ready for another go at the World Series, while the Philadelphia Eagles are roaring towards the Super Bowl.

Have I mentioned the Philadelphia 76ers yet?

Today's "Moron of the Week" Award goes to Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell, who proves that political success and a functioning IQ do not necessarily co-exist.

When forecasters predicted that 18 inches of snow would fall on Philadelphia Sunday evening, the National Football League had to make a painful decision. Canceling the Eagles-Vikings football game would cost them a fortune in TV revenues. Playing the game would have cost lives. The NFL postponed the game until Tuesday night, the blizzard only skimmed Philadelphia, and the state governor is incensed.

The blizzard still dumped eight inches of snow on Philadelphia, and the Philadelphia Police Department urges people not to drive in the snow unless it is an emergency.

Sorry, Governor, but at the time, it was the proper thing to do.

We get four seasons. We are cooler than FL!

and your point is.

in winter i can go the beach(you can but cant swim in the lakes(freezing)

wetsuits do wonders here as some lakes here always stay warm or the ocean doesnt drop that low(60f) and one can dive and use a wet suit in that

i can still do outside things even when its in the low teens here,

not that i would.

and i dont have to deal with power outages or days stuck in my house.

while you all had snow i was installing my gift to my wife, a new car stereo.

phtttt.

While you were doing manual labor. Snow got me out of it!

heeeeeeeeeee

labor for a radio? that isnt that tiresome.
all in all two hours as the stupid instructions for the kit for the dash wasnt helpful. and that yesterday i paid for a dremmel and used it to fix the issue.

Back