Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who recieves the cup? Hint-not the world

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Shilohsfoal said:"The king of the north is the same kingdom which invades the middle east three times in Daniel 11.The USA."

You do know America is NOT NORTH of Israel or the Middle East as Russia is, right? So that alone, proves America is not the northern kingdom. It isn't even North of Canada. The king of the North is Russia's Putin which is north of the king of the South's China and concerning latitude and longitude is considered more North of Israel. Anymore north is Greenland and who are they? Russia is more Northeast of Israel and Greenland more northwest. Just sayin. And Norway, is north of Israel and who is Norway? I see why you and the like came at me. But please at least do so from an informed stance. Thanks!
So you believe Israel is going to invite Putin Russian military to occupy Jerusalem for 42 months?

lol
Well sure he is.
lol

The cup of God’s wrath poured out full strength is to be cast into the lake of fire, and to be tormented day and night forever.

• He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever;

This is for anyone, Christian or not, who takes the mark of the beast, and or worships the beast and his image.

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
Revelation 14:9-12

JLB

The word of God says he gives it to the prostitute.

So you believe that city is everyone who gets the mark of he beast?
Personally I believe it's a city just like the verse says.

Not a problem. As for the rest you wrote, first I would like Shi to address some of my rebuttals against some of the mistakes I found in her/his post. I can clearly see; you all are cozy together and have joined in to surround Shi in support and me in challenge. That's fine. I have the Holy Spirit and trust He can never be outnumbered. Thanks for engaging. I will read thoroughly your post and get back to you after, pointing to what I may agree with or disagree with of course giving proof against, where I disagree. Sound fair? First thing is first, what I have addressed to Shi. Thanks again!
I recieved the holy ghost Aug 31 1998.It was a Monday around noon.
I try to post whet I can as I work two jobs. I posted last on my lunch break and now I'm about to go to my second job. Sorry if I don't get to all your questions in a timely manner.

So you believe Israel is going to invite Putin Russian military to occupy Jerusalem for 42 months?

lol
Well sure he is.
lol
I think since I proved you wrong in many of your assertion, for you to address me with an lol is futile. The joke is not on me but rather you, who I proved wrong, and your Hope buddy doubled down on. So, it would seem the burden of proof is on you to prove that the king of the north isn't Putin's Russia. I'll wait......... If you prove right, I will thank you for it.

I recieved the holy ghost Aug 31 1998.It was a Monday around noon.
I try to post whet I can as I work two jobs. I posted last on my lunch break and now I'm about to go to my second job. Sorry if I don't get to all your questions in a timely manner.
Well, aint that special. So, then you should not be worried about little ole me. As for timely manner, whenever you have the time. Makes no difference to what I have already given rebuttal for in showing it to be incorrect.

The Bible hub commentary may say that but as everyone sees from my post where I posted scripture for everyone to see, the Word of God plainly says...

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
Revelation 14: 9-10

Jerusalem is not mentioned.

ANYONE is who this warning pertains to.

ANYONE!

JLB

So you believe that city is everyone who gets the mark of he beast?
Personally I believe it's a city just like the verse says.
Ok. Who is the prostitute Babylon is given up to? That sounds strange. I mean considering that Babylon is the Beast the Harlot rides upon. Sure I believe Babylon is called a city. After all God calls His people a city on a hill. So, why can't Babylon be a City made of an unholy people of one collective consciousness against God? No matter how you turn it a city is made of people, can't have one without. It not a self-sustaining abstract. For God to refer to Babylon as a city is the same way as He refers to His people as on a hill. Those who have fallen of course are not on that hill. That is a sad thing for those who call themselves followers of Christ who practice Kabbalah, use the Talmud and take up a bunch of Mish Mosh Midrash. I, as part of God's kingdom am part of that city on a hill. The hill represents the higher consciousness in God and the fallen means fallen from grace to the lower one in Lucifer.
Matthew 5:14
14You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
My light cannot be hidden, hated maybe but never hidden. That is why you all can't stand me. " I know mine and mine know Me", the rest hate Him and rejected Him for something lower and arboreal. Fallen, Fallen is Babylon the great. When it is cut down it is the haunt of demons- meaning their souls will always be in the presence of demons, and the haunt of every unclean bird and unclean beast means- for some time they will feast on the corpses of those God cuts down fulfilling Isaiah18:
A Message to Cush
…6They will all be left to the mountain birds of prey, and to the beasts of the land. The birds will feed on them in summer, and all the wild animals in winter. 7At that time gifts will be brought to the LORD of Hosts— from a people tall and smooth-skinned, from a people widely feared, from a powerful nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by rivers— to Mount Zion, the place of the Name of the LORD of Hosts.

This is not the 1000 yr reign either that is granted the firstfruits = first resurrection. But the time of a tree that Isaiah too speaks about. Sure, good health and long life is given during this period, but it is not after the resurrection. It is a secret time prophesied that is now being revealed. Because it is close at hand. It is a time granted to the world for the Sake of the Elect. But it will not be granted to the Kabbalah practitioners nor the Judas' or any fake Christians. Believe it or not, those who did not even make an oath to Christ will fare better than the phonies and will survive what is coming because of the prayers and sacrifices of the Elect. Then they will be taught by the Elect with no interference from the lying want to be Christians. God is essentially cleaning house. The Wicked -Nephilim , Human2.0 will be in the earth in bunkers at this time. No long lives for them either, they won't even make to 100 anymore.

The Bible hub commentary may say that but as everyone sees from my post where I posted scripture for everyone to see, the Word of God plainly says...

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

ANYONE!

JLB
Amen!

I think since I proved you wrong in many of your assertion, for you to address me with an lol is futile. The joke is not on me but rather you, who I proved wrong, and your Hope buddy doubled down on. So, it would seem the burden of proof is on you to prove that the king of the north isn't Putin's Russia. I'll wait......... If you prove right, I will thank you for it.
I'm not sure what you think you proved. You proved putin is the king of the north?
Tell me this, is Israel going to give putin the US military base in Israel and will Israel give putin the more than billion dollar stockpile of weapons the US has in Israel as well?

ANYONE!

JLB
So your saying the Bible does not say

???????????????????????

Yes or no??

And if you say this is false, can you provide scripture showing God giving that cup to anyone else?

Yes or no?

Ok. Who is the prostitute Babylon is given up to? That sounds strange. I mean considering that Babylon is the Beast the Harlot rides upon. Sure I believe Babylon is called a city. After all God calls His people a city on a hill. So, why can't Babylon be a City made of an unholy people of one collective consciousness against God? No matter how you turn it a city is made of people, can't have one without. It not a self-sustaining abstract. For God to refer to Babylon as a city is the same way as He refers to His people as on a hill. Those who have fallen of course are not on that hill. That is a sad thing for those who call themselves followers of Christ who practice Kabbalah, use the Talmud and take up a bunch of Mish Mosh Midrash. I, as part of God's kingdom am part of that city on a hill. The hill represents the higher consciousness in God and the fallen means fallen from grace to the lower one in Lucifer.
Matthew 5:14
14You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
My light cannot be hidden, hated maybe but never hidden. That is why you all can't stand me. " I know mine and mine know Me", the rest hate Him and rejected Him for something lower and arboreal. Fallen, Fallen is Babylon the great. When it is cut down it is the haunt of demons- meaning their souls will always be in the presence of demons, and the haunt of every unclean bird and unclean beast means- for some time they will feast on the corpses of those God cuts down fulfilling Isaiah18:
A Message to Cush
…6They will all be left to the mountain birds of prey, and to the beasts of the land. The birds will feed on them in summer, and all the wild animals in winter. 7At that time gifts will be brought to the LORD of Hosts— from a people tall and smooth-skinned, from a people widely feared, from a powerful nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by rivers— to Mount Zion, the place of the Name of the LORD of Hosts.

This is not the 1000 yr reign either that is granted the firstfruits = first resurrection. But the time of a tree that Isaiah too speaks about. Sure, good health and long life is given during this period, but it is not after the resurrection. It is a secret time prophesied that is now being revealed. Because it is close at hand. It is a time granted to the world for the Sake of the Elect. But it will not be granted to the Kabbalah practitioners nor the Judas' or any fake Christians. Believe it or not, those who did not even make an oath to Christ will fare better than the phonies and will survive what is coming because of the prayers and sacrifices of the Elect. Then they will be taught by the Elect with no interference from the lying want to be Christians. God is essentially cleaning house. The Wicked -Nephilim , Human2.0 will be in the earth in bunkers at this time. No long lives for them either, they won't even make to 100 anymore.
If you don't want to believe Babylon is a city, you don't have to. The holy spirit will not force you to believe anything you refuse to believe.

You don't have to believe a word of it if you choose not to.

If you want to teach other people that it is not a city, you can teach them it isn't.

There's alot of people just like yourself who cant imigine such a city exists. A city described as a harlot?
You know not.

Yea, you go ahead and teach people that no such city exists. Many people will believe you.

Last edited:

ANYONE!

JLB
It doesn't show God giving that cup to anyone in that verse. Can you provide any scripture showing who that cup is given to?

I'm not sure what you think you proved. You proved putin is the king of the north?
Tell me this, is Israel going to give putin the US military base in Israel and will Israel give putin the more than billion dollar stockpile of weapons the US has in Israel as well?
Hey Shi, I gave my view of the king of the North in my Daniel 11 thread. If you disagree that is fine. Either way it will be known right? I'm much younger than Putin don't know about you, but given length of days, I will find out if my sight is God's. Now as for stockpile this and that from America, that will turn around and bite America in the backside
imo. Do you believe America is the "Beautiful Land"? Every nation on earth has called it that. Heck it is America's self proclaimation!
The King of the North will protect the king who exalts himself. IMHO.
According to Daniel 11:
The King Who Exalts Himself

36Then the king will do as he pleases and will exalt and magnify himself above every god, and he will speak monstrous things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been decreed must be accomplished. 37He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers,( verse 37 means he is a Jew) nor for the one desired by women, nor for any other god, because he will magnify himself above them all.

38And in their place, he will honor a god of fortresses—a god his fathers did not know—with gold, silver, precious stones, and riches. 39He will attack the strongest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him, making them rulers over many and distributing the land for a price. ( I believe Putin acknowledges him.)

40At the time of the end, the king of the South (China) will engage him ( the king who exalts himself)in battle, but the king of the North (Russia) will storm out against him with chariots, horsemen, and many ships, invading many countries and sweeping through them like a flood. 41He will also invade the Beautiful Land, and many countries will fall.
If Russia invades the Beautiful Land, which I believe to be America, you better believe many countries will fall with it. What other country could have such an affect?

Now there is another prophecy about the mountain furthest from Jerusalem to the north- Mt. Hermon. That is where the Man of sin will have his abode. Does anyone know about it?

So your saying the Bible does not say

???????????????????????

Yes or no??

And if you say this is false, can you provide scripture showing God giving that cup to anyone else?

Yes or no?

I have given the scripture in Revelation 14 to whom the cup is given.

Here it is for the third time —

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Revelation 14:9-11

Anyone is the answer.

• If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation.

If you believe this scripture is not true then please explain why.

Please don’t bother posting anymore Bible hub links f you wish to continue our discussion. You are capable of posting scripture from an acceptable version of the Bible and engaging in meaningful discussion.

If you have a question about this subject from another chapter of Revelation then please post the scripture you are referring to and ask your question.

JLB

Hey Shi, I gave my view of the king of the North in my Daniel 11 thread. If you disagree that is fine. Either way it will be known right? I'm much younger than Putin don't know about you, but given length of days, I will find out if my sight is God's. Now as for stockpile this and that from America, that will turn around and bite America in the backside
imo. Do you believe America is the "Beautiful Land"? Every nation on earth has called it that. Heck it is America's self proclaimation!
The King of the North will protect the king who exalts himself. IMHO.
According to Daniel 11:
The King Who Exalts Himself

36Then the king will do as he pleases and will exalt and magnify himself above every god, and he will speak monstrous things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been decreed must be accomplished. 37He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers,( verse 37 means he is a Jew) nor for the one desired by women, nor for any other god, because he will magnify himself above them all.

38And in their place, he will honor a god of fortresses—a god his fathers did not know—with gold, silver, precious stones, and riches. 39He will attack the strongest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him, making them rulers over many and distributing the land for a price. ( I believe Putin acknowledges him.)

40At the time of the end, the king of the South (China) will engage him ( the king who exalts himself)in battle, but the king of the North (Russia) will storm out against him with chariots, horsemen, and many ships, invading many countries and sweeping through them like a flood. 41He will also invade the Beautiful Land, and many countries will fall.
If Russia invades the Beautiful Land, which I believe to be America, you better believe many countries will fall with it. What other country could have such an affect?
I think Daniel refered to Israel as the beautiful land.

I have given the scripture in Revelation 14 to whom the cup is given.

Here it is for the third time —

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Revelation 14:9-11

Anyone is the answer.

• If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation.

If you believe this scripture is not true then please explain why.

Please don’t bother posting anymore Bible hub links f you wish to continue our discussion. You are capable of posting scripture from an acceptable version of the Bible and engaging in meaningful discussion.

If you have a question about this subject from another chapter of Revelation then please post the scripture you are referring to and ask your question.

JLB
The scripture you keep quoting says it will be given to (future reference).
But it does not show it being given to.

Can you provide a verse showing the cup actually being given to someone?
Anyone?

Last edited:
The scripture you keep quoting says it will be given to (future reference).
But it does not show it being given to.

Can you provide a verse showing the cup actually being given to someone?
Anyone?

Anyone who… worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation.

That is who will receive the cup of His indignation.

Also the beast and the false prophet —

Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. Revelation 19:20

JLB

Anyone who… worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation.

That is who will receive the cup of His indignation.

Also the beast and the false prophet —

Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. Revelation 19:20

JLB
Well we know both of those are in Jerusalem when the earthquake strikes Jerusalem.
Scripture doesn't really show them anywhere else.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back