Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Yelling into the darkness

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
All I can say DUH sadly I have wolves in my camp weeding them as I find them Having CNN’s cameras on the scene live for the Roger Stone arrest shows you how unprofessional this stupid Witch-Hunt is.There is many EVIL wolves in our government system

There is resources available to gather facts besides the fake media crew just happened be ready in Ft. Lauderdale at 5AM to cover Roger Stone’s arrest? The Special Counsel’s office clearly tipped off CNN. This is beyond wrong.The America people again know it 01b.jpg

Its coming this I know
Praying hard I am in heaven
Some people think that not accepting Jesus now is no big deal because they can do it in the Tribulation.
Think again.
Those will be the worst 7 years in history.
Believers will be killed. Can't buy or sell:
no food, medicines, housing.
You can't buy them.
Trust Jesus today.
salvation.jpg

The Bible is showing itself as truth for sure They are exposing themselves as the evil they are in front of the American people rapidly now it seems Can receive or deny I receive AMEN \0/ 01b.png

We can not deny Bible 4 sure
There will be terrible times in the last days.People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good.
2 Timothy 3

Americans have a right to know
PRAY THE WORD to expose
AMEN \0/
Greatest Witch Hunt in the History of our Country! NO COLLUSION! Border Coyotes, Drug Dealers and Human Traffickers are treated better. Who alerted CNN to be there?

Back