Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Do share about the metro dade area , as well that isnt america anymore:lol.My dad is from miami(coral gables and lived in perrine where my grandma lives presently).

Criticise Florida, please do. i would join yah.

Jasoncran Should Really Be Banned For Being a Troll!

Do share about the metro dade area , as well that isnt america anymore:lol.My dad is from miami(coral gables and lived in perrine where my grandma lives presently).

Criticise Florida, please do. i would join yah.

Well Jasoncran,

I was having fun till you, without provocation, attacked me and accused me of not knowing the History of my State. Pretty weak way to attack someone from out of the blue. That is paramount to stabbing someone in the back for no reason at all (psychotic?) and then running off and calling that Fun!

You are apparently not the type of person that I care to talk with anymore. Once a Troll like you thinks they can bait someone into escalating things, then like a Shark you smell blood and try to move in for the kill.

Well, I will not be baited by a Troll.

It is just too bad that people can't have a little Fun on a Forum, just conversing - till a Troll comes along and spoils everything.

I ban myself from this Thread and you will be forever on my Ignore List.

I choose not to take this stuff from you - it is a not a wonder with your attitude that you have problems getting along with others, anywhere you go.

I suggest that you see a Psychiatrist for a Borderline Personality Disorder.

There is no need to respond, I will not be seeing your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAD MODERATOR

Jasoncran,

You are really a Moderator type, I thought you just typed that in yourself.

Therefore, I cannot put you on my Ignore List.

You should be ashamed of acting like a Troll and being a Moderator at the same time!

THAT IS JUST WRONG!!!

You should know better than to Troll a Forum and should be reprimanded!

You are banned because I can smell your feet, through your shoes all the way over here in Philly 3000 miles away.:shocked!

Re: BAD MODERATOR

Jasoncran,

You are really a Moderator type, I thought you just typed that in yourself.

Therefore, I cannot put you on my Ignore List.

You should be ashamed of acting like a Troll and being a Moderator at the same time!

THAT IS JUST WRONG!!!

You should know better than to Troll a Forum and should be reprimanded!
pm sent on this matter.

You are banned because I can smell your feet, through your shoes all the way over here in Philly 3000 miles away.:shocked!

Lewis, I grew up in Levittown, Pennsylvania, known as "The Apex of Civilization." You are banned for trying to annex us (unsuccessfully) for the last fifty years.

:lol moi ignore history? hardly. i love that stuff. banned because you dont like the royal family and have went on and on and on about the royal wedding here.

Banned for liking history. Also, history is banned for being boring.

Well, I can’t exactly ban you for reading the Bible, now can I? :shame :nono:headbomb

Jason, you are banned for outsmarting me!!! :headbomb

Lewis, I grew up in Levittown, Pennsylvania, known as "The Apex of Civilization." You are banned for trying to annex us (unsuccessfully) for the last fifty years.
Laughing_hard.gif

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back