Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Don't push it, Vince. You are in a good mood today because you are not suffering any injuries. Let's keep it that way. Cookies=Mine.

Jason, you are banned (5177+1) + (DC * X + III) + [(60*1000+((6+4)*10)) / (6+4+2)] times for thinking that chomping my chocolate chip cookies in exchange of gummy berry jiuce is a honest trade!

It was a nice touch, though.
well then i could delete the thread,lol.

No, Theofilus, No. L'Chante bakes her own chocolate chip cookies and is not dependent on the Icelandic Cookie Supply Company.

Maybe we should hear what l'Chante has to say.

l'Chante, do you have all your cookies or are you a few cookies short?

Hey! Gimme a break, okay!?! I'm in a different time zone!

No, I do not have all my cookies, nor do I have all my marbles. Dukey ate my first shipment. (of cookies, not marbles) And yes, I am dependant on Icelandic shipments because I strike fear into the heart of man with my baking skills.

Come to think of it... Jason, do you like marbles? With of without cranberry sauce?

Hey! Gimme a break, okay!?! I'm in a different time zone!

No, I do not have all my cookies, nor do I have all my marbles. Dukey ate my first shipment. (of cookies, not marbles) And yes, I am dependant on Icelandic shipments because I strike fear into the heart of man with my baking skills.

Come to think of it... Jason, do you like marbles? With of without cranberry sauce?
I hate cranberies, but Cranberry juice from ocean spray is ok.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back