Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
lol , we have puffins here, and do know some that have ate those ugly things, why i dont know.

BIOLOGY: White puffins, black penguins, and other odd-colored animals (and plants) « The Conservation Report

How can you say that?! The puffin is cute. It tastes horrible, but it's cute.

metildi-3.jpg

You're banned for calling puffins ugly.

banned for mentioning iceland who dont wont to pay people back, thats the real bad taste in some peoples mouths not puffin, who im sure must taste nicer than pidgeon.

banned for mentioning iceland who dont wont to pay people back, thats the real bad taste in some peoples mouths not puffin, who im sure must taste nicer than pidgeon.

Actually, we've never refused to pay. In fact, we have always promised that Britain and Holland would get their money. Most, if not all of it, will come from the sale of Landsbanki's (the bank that failed) assets, which will start later this month. The thing we don't agree on is the terms of the payment. The Icelandic public don't like the idea of signing a blank check to pay for the misdeeds of a handfull of rich bank owners, while nothing is done to get them to pay. Some of them are living in luxurious homes in London. Why hasn't the British government gone after them? Why only go after the Icelandic tax payers?

One question: When the US government bailed out a few big banks with taxpayer money, Americans complained and said it wasn't the governments job to bail out private companies. The same was said when the government bailed out car manufacturers. When the British government bailed out British and Scottish banks, the British public complained. Why is that now, when the Icelandic public is asked to bail out privately owned banks, and we complain, you say it's in "bad taste" (that's about the mildest I've heard us called)? The only difference is that our constitution provides a way for the people to have a say in the matter.

Banned for saying that I have bad taste, when the fact is that I have no taste at all.

How can you say that?! The puffin is cute. It tastes horrible, but it's cute.

metildi-3.jpg

You're banned for calling puffins ugly.
well compared to the canadian geese and mallard and emus here, that bird is ugly. and puffin make good gator food here.lol and shark food.

well compared to the canadian geese and mallard and emus here, that bird is ugly. and puffin make good gator food here.lol and shark food.

Emus? You think puffins are ugly compared to this?

emu-dromaiusnovaehollandiae.jpg

Boy, are you ever banned.

Emus? You think puffins are ugly compared to this?

emu-dromaiusnovaehollandiae.jpg

Boy, are you ever banned.
ahm but those keep wolves away and also are good guard animals. you laugh, but i have heard of that. them legs can crush a man's chest. and the eggs are to die for.(so i hear) i want to try them one day.

ahm but those keep wolves away and also are good guard animals. you laugh, but i have heard of that. them legs can crush a man's chest. and the eggs are to die for.(so i hear) i want to try them one day.

You're banned because you don't have a frying pan big enough to fry emu eggs.

The puffin is a beautiful animal. Theofilus and Jasoncran, you are jointly banned for saying that they are ugly.

The puffin is a beautiful animal. Theofilus and Jasoncran, you are jointly banned for saying that they are ugly.
banned for accusing theo of something that doesnt say. he said the puffin is cute and beautiful,but tastes real bad.

banned for accusing theo of something that doesnt say. he said the puffin is cute and beautiful,but tastes real bad.

You're banned for banning Vince for banning me when I shouldn't have been banned when it should have been I who banned Vince for banning me when I shouldn't have been banned.

Vince, you're just banned.

All puffins are banned for not being tasty enough.

Emus are banned for looking like they have hair instead of feathers and for being bad imitations of ostriches.

Ostriches are banned because their eggs won't fit in my frying pan.

You're banned for banning Vince for banning me when I shouldn't have been banned when it should have been I who banned Vince for banning me when I shouldn't have been banned.

Vince, you're just banned.

All puffins are banned for not being tasty enough.

Emus are banned for looking like they have hair instead of feathers and for being bad imitations of ostriches.

Ostriches are banned because their eggs won't fit in my frying pan.
banned for giving me a headache.

banned. This is not an essay writing class nor is it english 1101.

Nor did you figure out that "No subject. Banned for using incomplete sentences." is two incomplete sentences. :biggrin

Banned for not realzing what a hypocrit I am.

Uh... wait... that didn't come out right...

Nor did you figure out that "No subject. Banned for using incomplete sentences." is two incomplete sentences. :biggrin

Banned for not realzing what a hypocrit I am.

Uh... wait... that didn't come out right...
actually i did, but i read the intent. lol banned for being a republican.lol

actually i did, but i read the intent. lol banned for being a republican.lol

Me? A Republican?

:biglol :lol :toofunny :hysterical :biglaugh

Seriously though... It's not nice to insult people like that.

Banned for calling me names.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back