Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You're banned because, well, I haven't banned anyone in a while :rolling

Where, oh where, have all the spammers gone? Pay day cash loan spammers where are you????

Your banned for having "XX" in your profile, one more "X" and you would be a TRIPLE X poster. What kind of (Christian) site do you think this is?

Your banned for having "XX" in your profile, one more "X" and you would be a TRIPLE X poster. What kind of (Christian) site do you think this is?
banned as because all that science talk on spaceport. you should know that the xx chromosome means female!:lol the lords is taking biology 101.

you are all banned for fooling the truth xtras honestly all i get when i see most is fantasy and imagination, mixed with a lill passion and focus.

just like magic wizzards and so so so.

and especially for having the uperhand on a chriSTiaN site, right?
i dont even have a cleu where i am left of sometimes it seems a bit like the way is gone and the path is lost. and wheretoo nobody knows(is kinda funny:yes)

so you people are believers and not christians or the other way around??:shocked!:screwloose:toofunny

edit: but dont worrie, you got a saviour in need?

Last edited by a moderator:
xounstaer, I can't argue with what you said, because I can't figure out what you said.

However, welcome aboard.

By the way, you're banned.

xounstaer, I can't argue with what you said, because I can't figure out what you said.

However, welcome aboard.

By the way, you're banned.

You're banned for incorrectly misunderstanding Xounstaers post.

i think it is the best for both of you to go freewillingly, vcant you just disable your account?

if noet you 2 should pm an admin or moderator, probably admin.:pray

i think it is the best for both of you to go freewillingly

Free Willy? You're banned for not knowing that the whale in Free Willy was Icelandic and that his real name was Siggi. (Or did you not not know that?)

Free Willy? You're banned for not knowing that the whale in Free Willy was Icelandic and that his real name was Siggi. (Or did you not not know that?)
proof? and orcas venture that far? orcas are common in the puget sound area. they have kayaks to get sightings on the puget sound.

proof? and orcas venture that far? orcas are common in the puget sound area. they have kayaks to get sightings on the puget sound.

From Wikipedia:

Keiko, whose name means "lucky one" in the Japanese language,[1] was captured near Iceland in 1979 and sold to the Icelandic aquarium in Hafnarfjörður. [Wikipedia doesn't mention it but, during his time in Iceland, he was given the name Siggi] Three years later he was sold to Marineland in Ontario where he first started performing for the public and developed skin lesions indicative of poor health. He was then sold to Reino Aventura (now named Six Flags Mexico), an amusement park in Mexico City, in 1985. He was the star of the movie Free Willy in 1993.​

You're banned for doubting that I know about my own countryman... er... countrywhale... or something. You're banned, that's the main thing.

From Wikipedia:
Keiko, whose name means "lucky one" in the Japanese language,[1] was captured near Iceland in 1979 and sold to the Icelandic aquarium in Hafnarfjörður. [Wikipedia doesn't mention it but, during his time in Iceland, he was given the name Siggi] Three years later he was sold to Marineland in Ontario where he first started performing for the public and developed skin lesions indicative of poor health. He was then sold to Reino Aventura (now named Six Flags Mexico), an amusement park in Mexico City, in 1985. He was the star of the movie Free Willy in 1993.
You're banned for doubting that I know about my own countryman... er... countrywhale... or something. You're banned, that's the main thing.
i wanted to be sure, banned for assuming that i doubted you. if someone asks i want to go bam here it is.

i'm gonna to feed you to the hammerheads here in florida.

i wanted to be sure, banned for assuming that i doubted you. if someone asks i want to go bam here it is.

i'm gonna to feed you to the hammerheads here in florida.

You'll have to get past the Icelandic orcas and sharks first to get me. (Yes, we have sharks in Iceland. We eat them, but not fresh. We bury them in the sand for a few months first and let them rot a bit. Fermented shark meat has a unique taste, not to mention the aroma.

Banned for not having ever eaten fermented shark.

You'll have to get past the Icelandic orcas and sharks first to get me. (Yes, we have sharks in Iceland. We eat them, but not fresh. We bury them in the sand for a few months first and let them rot a bit. Fermented shark meat has a unique taste, not to mention the aroma.

Banned for not having ever eaten fermented shark.
i have eaten shark, and not a problem for that. we have aircraft here and alot of them. i will steal a learjet.lol. iceland is in range of that.
banned for not knowing that we have a ton of private jets here, and schools to teach one to fly! but not land ,lol

think it is the best for both of you to go freewillingly, vcant you just disable your account?

if noet you 2 should pm an admin or moderator, probably admin

By George, that Dutchman is something else, isn't he? Too bad I have to ban him.

i have eaten shark, and not a problem for that. we have aircraft here and alot of them. i will steal a learjet.lol. iceland is in range of that.
banned for not knowing that we have a ton of private jets here, and schools to teach one to fly! but not land ,lol

In that case, you're banned for not having eaten puffin. (I'm pretty sure you haven't, since Iceland is the only country that allows people to hunt and eat puffin.)

Vince, you're banned for banning Jason before I did.

Theofilus, you're banned for eating puffin when the rest of us aren't allowed to.

I don't eat puffin. In fact, I don't eat any animals that have black meat, such as puffin, whale or dophin meat.

You're banned because I can't think of a propper reason to ban you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back