Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

youre banned!

I can see Russia from my house!

Yes I am. In fact, I can look out the window of my spaceport and see your house (I have a very powerful telescope).

:toofunnyAnd I can see Russia from my House!

- Tina Fey or Palen

I always get those two mixed up.

tinafeyPalenimages.jpg

Theofilus, you're banned for propagating that decades-old myth about how Linux is going to take over the world. Nobody can defeat Bill Gates! Nobody!
banned for not knowing that linux is way older then any windows based dos. unix is the oldest dos system. as unix is the earliest network system devoloped by ibm and linux is based on that.

Jasoncran, you're banned for falsely accusing me of being ignorant of how Linux, which is the main OS on less than 1% of all the computers in the world, has been around long enough that if it were better than Windows, it would have replaced Windows by now.

Jasoncran, you're banned for falsely accusing me of being ignorant of how Linux, which is the main OS on less than 1% of all the computers in the world, has been around long enough that if it were better than Windows, it would have replaced Windows by now.

You're banned for not realizing that each os has it's own strengths and weaknesses. Windows is great, if all you want to do is play games. If you need stability and reliability, for example, if you have a web server or mail server, or if you want a home computer that just works, then Linux is a much better choice.

You're banned for not realizing that each os has it's own strengths and weaknesses. Windows is great, if all you want to do is play games. If you need stability and reliability, for example, if you have a web server or mail server, or if you want a home computer that just works, then Linux is a much better choice.
add linux is less vulnerable to virus and worms and is easier to recover. one wouldnt want to have windows as the dos for your car.

add linux is less vulnerable to virus and worms and is easier to recover. one wouldnt want to have windows as the dos for your car.

Nor would you want windows running the International Space Station (they use Linux).

My friend Theofilus writes: "Windows is great, if all you want to do is play games."

What's your point?

Just pointing out Windows' main strength.

You're banned for not getting my point and also for not banning anyone.

Theofilus Banned

Theofilus,

:infinityYou are Banned for not realizing that people have a right to comment without saying you are banned every time.

Commenting on something, or asking a question is not grounds to ban someone,
who are you Gaddafi?.

So, Theofilus You Are Banned for being a Gaddafi-Like Dictator and pronouncing judgment :rollingpinWilly-Nilly.

political-pictures-berlusconi-gaddafi-dictatorship-fashion.jpg

I am decended from Dardanus, the founder of Troy. his father was Memnon, king of Ethiopia. I am, therefore, probably more related to Idi Amin than Gaddafi. On a side note, Dardanos' brother was Thor, king of Thrace. That means I'm a relative (albeit a distant one) of the thunder god himself. I'm also decended from Norwegian, Danish, English and Francish kings, Roman emporors and at least on Russian princess. My ancestors include King Arthur, and Tiberius Claudius Caesar Brittanicus and King David to name a few of the better known ones. (Seriously, I'm not making this up. I have actually traced my ancestery back this far, although I can't guarantee how reliable it is.)

You are banned for banning someone (me) that is of both royal and divine ancestry.

Sorry, Theofilus, But Linux is MORE prone to viruses than Windows, but nobody is bothering to invent viruses for such an obscure system. I have installed Linux on two computers, and it is not as good as Windows.

PS. If playing games is not the primary purpose of your computer, then you are a poor misguided individual.

Do I have to ban somebody? I mean, really, you're all such a nice bunch of people...

Sorry, Theofilus, But Linux is MORE prone to viruses than Windows, but nobody is bothering to invent viruses for such an obscure system. I have installed Linux on two computers, and it is not as good as Windows.

PS. If playing games is not the primary purpose of your computer, then you are a poor misguided individual.

Do I have to ban somebody? I mean, really, you're all such a nice bunch of people...

You're banned for hating penguins and attempting to drive my avatar to extinction with computer viruses. (It won't work, of course, since penguins are imune, but you're stilled banned for trying.)

Nor would you want windows running the International Space Station (they use Linux).
mac os is also similar to linux. (if i had linux on this laptop maybe i wouldnt have had the problems.)

i could see it now. As the iss tumbles from proper orbit, and the engines need to fire and seconds matter. Windows either crashes and or it states" are you sure you want to fire the engine?!" DUH.

mac os is also similar to linux. (if i had linux on this laptop maybe i wouldnt have had the problems.)

i could see it now. As the iss tumbles from proper orbit, and the engines need to fire and seconds matter. Windows either crashes and or it states" are you sure you want to fire the engine?!" DUH.

Or how about...

Life Support
This program has encountered a problem and must be shut down.

Yes, Mac is similar to Linux. Both are based on Unix. In fact, every OS in use today is based on Unix, except Windows.

Or how about...

Yes, Mac is similar to Linux. Both are based on Unix. In fact, every OS in use today is based on Unix, except Windows.
i think depending what one wants. linux is best for networks and some home use that you dont need alot of memory for or large amounts of graphics(games)

windows is as you say.

i have seen that message to many times :sad

All right! Jasoncran, you're banned for confusing Vista (an incredibly inferior product, the Edsel of OS's and the New Coke of Microsoft) with the otherwise fine Windows products!

All right! Jasoncran, you're banned for confusing Vista (an incredibly inferior product, the Edsel of OS's and the New Coke of Microsoft) with the otherwise fine Windows products!
windows, bah. seriously, i worked with a missile system that used windows to well work the thing.it failed alot needless to say.

Long Lost Brothers

Jasoncran and Theofilus,

I found your brothers!

Jasoncran's long lost brother:

the-munsters-3.jpg

Theofilus' long lost brother:

opusimages.jpg

how did you go from my avatar to the munsters? theres a big hint to where you could find my "brood" btw.look at the gender and what it says, and google that.

Back