Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

1/3 shall die - Non-Christians will die

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What makes me so special?I am a Saint.Just like all the other born again believers in this world.I am a child of God.I think that makes me pretty special and so does Christ.

So were all the others who died for their faith for 2,000 years, so what makes you so special?

so? in which other if any context does 1/3 of the world die. (not the flood, that's a tad more than 1/3)

Zec 13:8 - And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.​

Here we have 2/3rds dying(but not for the same reason, or in the same way).

Zec 13:8 - And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.​
Here we have 2/3rds dying(but not for the same reason, or in the same way).

13 “·At that time [L In that day] a fountain will be open for ·David’s descendants [L the house of David] and for the ·people [inhabitants] of Jerusalem to cleanse them of their sin and ·uncleanness [impurity; defilement].”

Jerusalem and the world are rather big difference. (true, vs 8 might somehow refer to whole world, but it doesn't look like it.)

So were all the others who died for their faith for 2,000 years, so what makes you so special?
What makes me so special?I am a Saint.Just like all the other born again believers in this world.I am a child of God.I think that makes me pretty special and so does Christ.
This is what I believe I said.I did not say I was the only Saint in the world.

This is what I believe I said.I did not say I was the only Saint in the world.

So were all the others who died for their faith inside tribulation and persecution for 2,000 years, so what makes you so special?

BEing Yhwh's is quite extraordinary without anything else ! now THAT'S SPECIAL (and rare) !

(no credit to the flesh) but 90+# of the world rejects Yhwh and rejects Yeshua,
so the rare remnant that abides in Him is
very very very (by HIS DOING) quite extraordinary.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back