Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Fresh Start

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It is possible to get banned for being conservative on any forum whether it is Cnhristian or not. I don't see any reason to doubt it.
At the risk of sounding an even bigger pain in the neck, can you elaborate or give examples, Tessa?

At the risk of sounding an even bigger pain in the neck, can you elaborate or give examples, Tessa?
We all stand up for what we believe in. Of your belief is very strong the stronger you will fight for it. Then it becomes an all out fight and someone is going to get banned, especially if the subject goes against the rules of the forum, or sometimes the belief of the forum's owner and perhaps they have had several warnings.
Liberals don't like what conservatists stand for and vice versa. Thise beliefs go very deep for both sides. It is like humanists against God's writings
At least that is what it looks like to be. They lose respect for each other because their beliefs are what is important to them. I can understand that.

To make it short and brief humble soul, it happens everywhere and anywhere. Social media websites are booting off Conservatives like crazy and they're dropping like flies. :sad

To make it short and brief humble soul, it happens everywhere and anywhere. Social media websites are booting off Conservatives like crazy and they're dropping like flies. :sad
Why I'm interested in this?
I was banned from a Christian forum for discussing homosexuality. This was seen as promoting homosexuality. (I'm not gay by the way, nor bisexual)
The two issues that really define Conservative Christianity are abortion prolife and unrepentant, active gays.
I applaud Stove Bolts for allowing discussion of this on here, though I know he is now forbidding political discussion again.

Honestly, I wish folk could discuss their religion and political differences openly. But most can’t without it turning into a slugfest. And the rhetoric... ohh my. It’s all just a bit too ugly.
I respect that. And I respect you aren't a control freak. Nor are the moderators here.
In my opinion, it's how we treat each other in the end. Not our beliefs or opinions.

Why I'm interested in this?
I was banned from a Christian forum for discussing homosexuality. This was seen as promoting homosexuality. (I'm not gay by the way, nor bisexual)

Umm yeah,.. I was sort of in on what happened and I sort of misjudged you and received false information and for that I apologize. :sorry (It's why I left this forum for awhile btw.)

Umm yeah,.. I was sort of in on what happened and I sort of misjudged you and received false information and for that I apologize. :sorry (It's why I left this forum for awhile btw.)
I think I know what you are talking about. Though I'm not 100% certain.

Back