Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addy's Attic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It's 3C... but it feels colder because it's raining... we have weather travelling advisory... rain is gonna turn into ice... and NOT good for driving.

The Amplified bible that my daughter ordered for me should be arriving tomorrow.. I am very excited to receive it.

Quiet day... It's a day to stay in and warm.

Good morning!!!!

It's minus 7C... with windshield... feels like minus 14C. We are getting our FIRST SNOW.... oh my goodness... it's lovely.

The Christian radio station has started playing Christmas music.... a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL morning.
There is a stillness that can only be seen and felt in the wee hours of the morning... I think this is why I am
an early bird... I love the quiet early morning.

Decided to start another puzzle... but I think I might come to regret that... It's only 500 pieces... we'll see how it goes. If it's not done by Monday... I will have to scrap it.... as I need to make sure I am ready for a clear kitchen table for December 1st.

Happy FRIDAY.... Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from USA.

Last edited:
Christ_empowered ... you mentioned puppies.... What kind of puppies?? I love puppies...
This is my favorite dog.

images

The girl dog is chihuahua. Short hair kind of a golden color. The boy dog is mutt…sort of a 7 pound all American mutt I guess lol.
Mutts are simply a lesser expensive dog... with all the great conveniences... including nose licking... kisses and general canine perfection!!! People should be dogs... If they were... I would be the BEST Christian because I would love them all.. HAHA.

Good morning beautiful people...

It's minus 14C... with windshield it feels like minus 22C and we are just BEGINNING cold weather.
The first day of snow was yesterday and that caused school bus cancellations due to freezing rain conditions.

My puzzle is 1/3 complete... the slewing process yesterday was quicker than I anticipated... I will have no problem completing my puzzle by tomorrow... which leaves me with two days rest before beginning my huge adventure of my 1500 piece Christmas puzzle.

iu

Last edited:
My devotional for today...

I AM YOUR SUNRISE FROM ON HIGH! While you were still sitting in darkness and the shadow of death, My Light shone upon you---giving you a reason to live, a reason to hope. Now you are Mine, and you can approach Me confidently because of My tender mercy. My heart is full of unfailing Love for you; it overflows from My heart into yours. As you receive good things from Me with thanksgiving, you experience rich soul-satisfaction. I want you to sing for Joy and be glad in My Presence since you know I am taking care of you. In your time of need, I will provide mercy and grace to help you.

I want you to enjoy not only My Presence but also My Peace. I came into your world to guide your feet into the way of Peace. I came into your world to guide your feet into the way of Peace. When you are anxious or fearful, it is as if you are doubting My promises to supply all you need. My followers tend to think of worry as natural, even inevitable. At worst, they consider it their personal problem or quirk---harming no one but themselves. But the truth is, your tendency to be anxious grieves Me. Awareness of My pain can help motivate you to break free from this hurtful habit. Seeking to bring Me Joy by walking trustingly with Me along the path of Peace.

It's minus 17C ..... and................................wait for it................................................... I SLEWED another puzzle.

Now it's time to rest until Wednesday.... when the real ADVENTURE begins.

HAHAHAHAHA @ my dearest friend in the land down under.... LOL

15443.jpg
Can you make me a meme with this picture??? That is what I want for Christmas...
If you search google for owl wearing glasses... this picture should come up.
No hurry... and no pressure... HA. I want it to say.... Addy's Attic ...

HAHAHAHAHA @ my dearest friend in the land down under.... LOL

15443.jpg
Can you make me a meme with this picture??? That is what I want for Christmas...
If you search google for owl wearing glasses... this picture should come up.
No hurry... and no pressure... HA. I want it to say.... Addy's Attic ...

Hi Addy, i hope your doing well and staying warm...
Im just counting down the weeks before i go back home for Christmas with my family and do a round of visiting friends, spend NYE with some of them... It will be great to catch up with everyone and enjoy their company...

Im working and saving some money for my next adventure in January...
Trying not to get too hung up about the state of the world... You know...
Last weekend i went to a wildlife park to play with and feed some kangaroos... That was fun...

Anyway, off to bed now.
May Gods peace be with you

bandicam 2021-11-28 22-57-55-618.jpg

AWE ... AWE.... You LOVE me..... OHHHHHHHHHHH gosh.....
THANK YOU..... this is BEAUTIFUL......

I have been thinking about you Christ the King ... I think you said something about booking the ferry on about the 23rd of December??? My memory is not too great... lol ... BUT.... I did know you are going home for the holidays and this makes my heart very happy.

I have SO.... very much enjoyed your journey.... I look forward to hearing from you... and I just KNOW that you will be filled with great JOY over the holidays. Nothing better than spending time with loved ones.

GOD BLESS you my DEAR FRIEND..... Much love.... Addy

It's minus 13C with windshield feels like minus 17C.
Another balmy day... LOL.

Well.... I took out my puzzle... I still can't believe I only paid 2.50 for this beauty... the maker is Clementoni...
These are high quality and very expensive puzzles. All the pieces still in the sealed original bag.
These are thick pieces... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... so lovely...

Anyways.... I was reading the little piece of paper ( written in 6 languages )... Apparently... depending on the version... the actual number of puzzle pieces will vary... So... my puzzle has two possibilities.

1500 pieces will either have 1488 or 1504. I will NOT be counting which version I have... LOL

This will be the highest quality of puzzle I have ever put together as well as the largest.

December 1st... here we come.

I need to buy specialty creamer for my coffee as well as buy some good quality apple cider.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited.

Last edited:
Back