Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Aliens are fallen angels?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

lynx

I watched the Ancient Aliens series on History channel the other day.
This episode " Angels and aliens" really caught my attention. I think what we think about aliens today is the fallen angels or angels. It is just a problem of interpretation between our ancestors and people today.
[video=youtube;7CZlmOrUon0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CZlmOrUon0[/video]

Please watch the video and tell me what you think.

Fallen angels or demons do lie and do like to portray themselves as angels of light.

I think since most people today reject the idea of God, angels and demons, the demons can lead people astray and even terrorize people by portraying themselves as "aliens".

There are so many idiotic shows on television. I'm thinking about shooting my tv.

My wife and I watched that last year... and people are actually buying into that garbage.. can you believe it?

Actually, I know somebody who did. He's my cousins son who grew up Catholic. He comes home and says, "Mom, I think Jesus is an alien". She says, "Do you think he's God's son?". He replies, "Yeah, but I think he came from another planet". She replies, "Then I think God would be ok with that."

Now he's all into Bob Marley and that whole hippy, dope smoking YAH movement that looks like it's sweeping the nation. BTW, if you don't know who Yah is, just google Yah and Marley... sickening.

P.S. Nacho, that's a nice shed!

Here's a few more for you. :biggrin

DSCN1515.jpg

DSCN1514.jpg

DSCN1513.jpg

Antler1a.jpg

Shed3.jpg

Shed5.jpg

Fallen angels or demons do lie and do like to portray themselves as angels of light.

I think since most people today reject the idea of God, angels and demons, the demons can lead people astray and even terrorize people by portraying themselves as "aliens".

I agree. Since they reject the idea of God, angels and demons, it will much more likely that they wiil be deceived once the aliens show up as some kind of advanced civilization from another planet, bringing cancer cure or claim to help human to advance to another level of civilization or whatever.

Aliens disclosure won't be too far away. I noticed from the news I read that the world governments and the Pope may be preparing the public for the disclosure in the near future. They are just trying to find a right timing.

The Pope and his science team finally support the idea of aliens existance couple years ago and they said they will welcome them and will baptize them.
I think the Pope and his astronomers are naive. They know the aliens exist but may not realize that the aliens are fallen angels. The Pope will probably lead billion of his followers fall in the endtime. That's my guess.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...fe-would-be-part-of-gods-creation-828303.html

The Chinese government has leak about the alien existance through one of its state-owned newspaper. The news appear to be not a serious news, but no, all news in that newspaper are cencored. It is a signal that the Chinese government sending to its people. Or a testing move see what the public would react to it first. The Chinese government seems to want to disclose the existance of aliens.
http://www.examiner.com/article/chi...pending-ufo-et-disclosure-by-obama-government

My wife and I watched that last year... and people are actually buying into that garbage.. can you believe it?

Actually, I know somebody who did. He's my cousins son who grew up Catholic. He comes home and says, "Mom, I think Jesus is an alien". She says, "Do you think he's God's son?". He replies, "Yeah, but I think he came from another planet". She replies, "Then I think God would be ok with that."

Now he's all into Bob Marley and that whole hippy, dope smoking YAH movement that looks like it's sweeping the nation. BTW, if you don't know who Yah is, just google Yah and Marley... sickening.

P.S. Nacho, that's a nice shed!

I guess you and many other members don't believe in Aliens existance?

Too bad, do you know president Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Eisenhower.....etc are all UFOs believers?

Even the Pope and his science team announced that Aliens exist? And they are ready to baptize them.....(though I think the Pope don't realize that the aliens are probably fallen angels).
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...fe-would-be-part-of-gods-creation-828303.html

And how will you explain the 1952 UFO incident over Washingtion D.C.
[video=youtube;sTZ7O9cfpPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTZ7O9cfpPQ[/video]
1952 Washington D.C. UFO incident
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington_D.C._UFO_incident

Just to be clear, I don't believe in aliens existence either...

I do believe that demons will disguise themselves as aliens... thus being able to terrorize and influence people without having to set them up for belief in God...

To me, it's just another example of the great delusion that will come upon mankind in the last days... All this supernatural activity... and everyone rejecting the supernatural explanation.

I don't believe that demons are building space ships ready to invade earth though. If they can get some to believe that they are... deception accomplished.

Not only do aliens exist, the government has already secretly in contacted with them:

President Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens, former Pentagon consultant claims

"The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Eisenhower and other FBI officials are said to have organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out 'telepathic messages'

The two parties finally met up on three separate occasions at the Holloman Air Force base and there were 'many witnesses'.

Conspiracy theorists have circulated increased rumours in recent months that the meeting between the Commander-in-Chief and people from another planet took place.

But the claims from Mr Good, a former U.S. Congress and Pentagon consultant, are the first to be made publicly by a prominent academic.

Speaking on Frank Skinner's BBC2 current affairs show Opinionated, he said that governments around the world have been in regular contact with aliens for many decades.

'Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life,' he added.

Asked why the aliens don't go to somebody 'important' like Barack Obama, he said: 'Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico.'

He added that there were 'many witnesses'.

Eisenhower, who was president from 1953 to 1961, is known to have had a strong belief in life on other planets

The former five-star general in the United States Army who commanded the Allied Forces in Europe during the Second World War, was also keen on pushing the U.S. space programme.

His meeting with the cosmic life forms is said to have taken place while officials were told that he was on vacation in Palm Springs, California, in February 1954.

The initial meeting is supposed to have taken place with aliens who were 'Nordic' in appearance, but the agreement was eventually 'signed' with a race called 'Alien Greys'.

Mr Good added: 'We know that up to 90 per cent of all UFO reports can be explained in conventional terms. However, I would say millions of people worldwide have actually seen the real thing.'

According to classified documents released by the Ministry of Defence in 2010, Winston Churchill may have ordered a UFO sighting to be kept secret.

The UFO was seen over the East Coast of England by an RAF reconnaissance plane returning from a mission in France or Germany towards the end of the war.

Churchill is said to have discussed how to deal with UFO sightings with Eisenhower.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...etings-aliens-pentagon-consultant-claims.html

I do believe that demons will disguise themselves as aliens... thus being able to terrorize and influence people without having to set them up for belief in God...

To me, it's just another example of the great delusion that will come upon mankind in the last days... All this supernatural activity... and everyone rejecting the supernatural explanation.

I don't believe that demons are building space ships ready to invade earth though. If they can get some to believe that they are... deception accomplished.

Let me ask you a question: Do you really believe that we are the only intelligent life exist in the entire universe? Do you think God will only create human as the only intelligent life in this entire cosmo?

I don't think demons disguise themselves as aliens, they are aliens.

Angels or fallen angels are not just spiritual being, they can form physical body. The angels can eat, sleep, walk, can be physically touch human.

Let's look at the Bible, let's pick the story of destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah:

BTW, I think Sodom and gomorrah might've experienced nuclear blast that God sent.

Genisis 19

The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,†he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.â€
“No,†they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.â€

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom —both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.â€

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.â€

9 “Get out of our way,†they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.†They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.â€

14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city! †But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

15 With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished. â€

16 When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merciful to them. 17 As soon as they had brought them out, one of them said, “Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!â€

18 But Lot said to them, “No, my lords,[b] please! 19 Your[c] servant has found favor in your[d] eyes, and you[e] have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life. But I can’t flee to the mountains; this disaster will overtake me, and I’ll die. 20 Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it—it is very small, isn’t it? Then my life will be spared.â€

21 He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of. 22 But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it.†(That is why the town was called Zoar.[f] )

23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah —from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

I will be surprised if THIS thread lasts much longer.

Why? Please explain, I don't understand.

Pizzaguy, did you read any of the links I provided? Aliens exist and most likely they are fallen angels. What do you think?

And I think it is time for Christians look at the bible in modern eyes. We can study the stories of Bible, let's try the story of destructin of Sodom and Gomorrah first.

I'm waiting for an important call, I'll be back in a while. But for now, WHAT does S&G have to do with "Aliens"?

Let me ask you a question: Do you really believe that we are the only intelligent life exist in the entire universe? Do you think God will only create human as the only intelligent life in this entire cosmo?

lynx said:
I want to ask this question too:

What is angel? What are they?

No... we are not the only intelligent life in this universe... Obviously angels exist and are intelligent. I agree with you that they can take on physical form, eating and drinking. They are not like us, being both spirit and invisible, but they can also be corporate as well. They are creatures, created by God, but obviously a wholly different creature than human.

I'll even go one further and state that I don't think that earth is the only planet inhabited by God's created beings.... However, whatever other planet out there and whatever other life is on it really doesn't come into play here on earth. While fascinating to think about, we will have wait and see if the Lord allows interplanetary transportation between us and other worlds after the creation of the new heaven and earth.

As far as all the theories about aliens and UFO's using this planet as some kind of interplanetary rest-stop for the past 60-70 years...

Believing so works right into the very deception the demons are trying to perpetrate.

Think about it... what need do either demons or angels have for spaceships? They can appear and disappear at will. They can inhabit other living creatures or remain completely incorporeal. They go between heaven and earth with no visible means of transportation.

Why then any need for spaceships?

There isn't one. Spaceships and aliens are simply a deception of demons.... and obviously one that seems to work.

My thoughts on this subject are greatly influenced by C.S. Lewis when he writes in "The Screwtape Letters":

I wonder you should ask me whether it is essential to keep the patient in ignorance of your own existence. That question, at least for the present phase of the struggle has been answered for us by the High Command. Our policy, for the moment, is to conceal ourselves. Of course this has not always been so. We are really faced with a cruel dilemma. When humans disbelieve in our existence, we lose all the pleasing results of direct terrorism and we make no magicians. On the other hand, when they believe in us, we cannot make them materialists and skeptics. At least, not yet. I have great hopes that we shall learn in due time how to emotionalize and mythologize their science to such an extent that what is, in effect, a belief in us (though not under that name) will creep in while the human mind remains closed to belief in the Enemy. The "Life Force", the worship of sex, and some aspects of Psychoanalysis may here prove useful. If once we can produce our perfect work - The Materialist Magician, the man not using, but veritably worshiping, what he vaguely calls "Forces" while denying the existence of "spirits" - then the end of the war will be in sight.

The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, copyright 1942, chapter 7.

If you're unfamiliar with The Screwtape Letters, it's a clever book by C. S. Lewis in which an older demon is writing to a younger demon about temptations. From this perspective, the Enemy is God and the patient is the human being they are trying to keep firmly on the road to hell.

In this passage, Lewis brings up a possible answer as to why demons and demon possession has historically been so rampant (and still in many parts of the world) and yet there is little to no clear spiritual activity in Western society. The West has been pursuing science and materialism as opposed to being spiritual for quite some time now... putting a dilemma on demons...

How can demons exists in a wholly material world? How can anyone remain a skeptic in God while being wholly influenced, even terrorized, by demons?

Lewis puts forth the idea of the "Materialist Magician", a man wholly under the influence of demons, while remaining scientifically skeptical of the existence of God.

In this, "aliens" arriving from other planets, is a good fit. If demons disguise themselves as aliens from another planet, they can come out of the closet as it were, without necessarily driving the skeptics towards belief in Christ.

I believe this is what is the driving force behind so many people willing to believe in aliens coming from other worlds... it's a demonic deception.

Lynx, don't buy into the deception. There are no spaceships hovering over the White House and Eisenhower didn't sit and have a chat with ET in '54... This is a demonic deception...

The demons have no need of spaceships or advance technology or any of that stuff... all they want to do is keep people firmly on the path to hell. If they can to this by getting some folks willing to believe in them without believing in God... all the better.

Why? Please explain, I don't understand.

Pizzaguy, did you read any of the links I provided? Aliens exist and most likely they are fallen angels. What do you think?
Sadly, I did read a link or two. Handy has answered for me and has addressed all points except one. I will now do my best to address it.

For anyone other than a spirit being, interstellar travel is total fiction. No physical creature, no matter how far scientifically advanced, can travel across the galaxy. The distances are too far, the navigation problems too severe and the power requirements far too excessive. Interstellar travel makes good science fiction and I am not saying that we should not do research and even try to get to, say, Mars, but again "travel to the stars" is baloney. And it is baloney for ET as well as for us. We are stranded in our solar system.

If you want me to, I can go father with my explanation -but others here have read it before and all it is to most people, is boring.

Any UFO you see is a terrestrial craft, atmospheric anomaly, secret military experiment, hoax or a mis-identified known vehicle.

The ONLY explanation outside of this, would be a demonic deception. Personally, I don't even believe that but many do. I concede that a demonic deception is a possibliity as implied by C.S. Lewis in Handy's post.

By the way - "The Screwtape Letters" is an excellent read! And it does get one to thinking about what goes on in the shadows, or at least what COULD be going on. And his ideas do line up with Biblical texts.

I'm waiting for an important call, I'll be back in a while. But for now, WHAT does S&G have to do with "Aliens"?

Well, when the angels came down to Lot, we can see in the scriptures that the angels were not in spiritual form. They ate, sleep and grasp Lot's hand. They have physical bodies. Aliens have physical bodies too. And there are different kinds of aliens, their appearance are different too. They are not all looking like lizard. Obviously, the ones who came to Lot, their appearance look a lot like human.

Then, there are more and more people think that it's nuclear blast that destoryed S&G. It is advanced technology and that's why Lot's wife became a pillar of salt.

Back