Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Allah the devil

LETS BE TOLERANT!

I just joined this site today, and what intolerance I have heard!! It disgusts me to the core to see a whole group of Christians gang up and trash the great religion of Islam while uplifting their own religion.

While, I do admit, there are elements of Islam as well as saying of the Quran that disturb me, we must keep in mind that it is a religion in which billion people across the globe adhere to, and we must remember that the fundamental elements to Islam are justice, mercy and compassion. Does the Qu'ran not begin with the saying:

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

As well, keep in mind that the Quran is, quite possibly, the finest work of Arab literature in HISTORY.

Now did Jesus not teach us that we must not be hypocrites?

The Chrisitian Scriptures themselves are plagued with terrible and murderous commands. Take note:

- God deliberately hardens pharoahs heart so that he will refuse to let his people go....all so that God may have glory for himself
- God has the first born son of every family in Egypt murdered, killing people who had nothing to do with the conflict
- God commands the Israelite armies to committ genocide, to cleanse the land of the pagain influence, he even tells his army to "SHOW THEM NO MERCY"

It is no mistake that the Ancient Israelites refered to God as "God of the Armies", for indeed he was a God of war.

So consider this before attacking Islam.

An Atmosphere of Respect

I agree and I too have seen Muslim websites that openly mock the Christian faith, but that gives no one on this site the right to mock the Muslim faith. We must learn tolerance and respect for one another. It is healthy and beneficial to discuss our differences, but in doing so we must not ignore our similarities or the uniqueness and beauty of one another's traditions.

I have studied Islam for nearly five years. I find nothing of "beauty" in any traditions nor the Quran nor the Hadith.

When I study the life of Muhammad, I am shocked. He is no role model.

Today, the effects of his teachings and example still echo all around the world in terrorism, suicide bombings, wife-beating and intolerance.

To understand the "Ultimate Goal of Islam", I urge you to read this:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/ ... e_goal.htm

:sad

AHIMSA said:
...we must remember that the fundamental elements to Islam are justice, mercy and compassion.

That is not true at all. The surah (verse) you quote is about ALLAH ... "In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful ..."

.... and that is NOT what Muhammad or his followers were.

:o

Re: LETS BE TOLERANT!

AHIMSA said:
The Chrisitian Scriptures themselves are plagued with terrible and murderous commands. Take note:

- God deliberately hardens pharoahs heart so that he will refuse to let his people go....all so that God may have glory for himself
- God has the first born son of every family in Egypt murdered, killing people who had nothing to do with the conflict
- God commands the Israelite armies to committ genocide, to cleanse the land of the pagain influence, he even tells his army to "SHOW THEM NO MERCY"

So consider this before attacking Islam.

In my view, parts of the Old Testament are certainly eccentric and immoral. However, the slaughter is historical or pseudo-historical... God supposedly ordered that kind of thing in the past. To my knowledge, offensive war has never been an essential part of Christian theology.

AHIMSA said:
As well, keep in mind that the Quran is, quite possibly, the finest work of Arab literature in HISTORY.

In translation at least, its entirely unimpressive.

AHIMSA said:
I just joined this site today, and what intolerance I have heard!! It disgusts me to the core to see a whole group of Christians gang up and trash the great religion of Islam while uplifting their own religion.

???

For the most part, Islam is discussed around here in a calm and moderate tone.

In my view, parts of the Old Testament are certainly eccentric and immoral. However, the slaughter is historical or pseudo-historical... God supposedly ordered that kind of thing in the past. To my knowledge, offensive war has never been an essential part of Christian theology.

yet he still cant see the hypocrisy! he calls his own holy book 'immoral'!!! what a blasphemy!! God has used and continues to use war and death as a means of cleansing. we do after all, return to him one way or another.

in the time of jesus, isreal was under occupation by roman forces, due to the wisdom of Allah, He called for peace instead of war. war which could have led to the slaughter of countless jews.

TheStudent said:
yet he still cant see the hypocrisy! he calls his own holy book 'immoral'!!! what a blasphemy!!

I don't think so. It isn't "my" holy book. :D

Again, to my knowledge, offensive war has never been an essential part of Christianity.

Islam went down that path, and there is nothing "hypocritical" about anyone pointing out the evil of it.

TheStudent said:
God has used and continues to use war and death as a means of cleansing.

Muhammad used war to steal booty. (perhaps even a little rape while he was at it...)

Be carful young man

I would just like to say becare ful man of Who you Speak

Allah is the creator of this universe

Allah created jesus by his order

he just said BE and he was .

Allah created you in ur mothers whom and he created the sun and the earth and the skies and the germs and the stars and the sand and the trees and Everything is in his will .

anything that happens to any of you Is from his will and if the whole universe goes agianst you or tries to kill you and if Allah didn't will it it will never happen .

Makkah ( where the kaabah is ) and ( Madinah where Prophet Mohammad is barried ) are protected by Allah .

Even nipolein when he tries to enter there he could not ( Allah sent winds and stomed them away.

Allah gave us clear facts and miracles to Proove Mohammad .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus never claimed he Was God ( he never did in any version of the bible )

Jesus is messenger of Allah and if allah wanted he could do anything to jesus and to anybody else .

Allah can do anything he wants and who ever worships other than Allah shall be in eternal hell .

Even Jesus as oredred to worship the one God ( Allah )
And jesus him self worships Allah and He never told none of you to worship him meaning jesus .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have many to say

You cliam Mohammad killed and insulted people who didn't Follow him ? your a liar !!!! where is your proof of this ??? he never ??

Mohammad was a mercy to the universe not just Earth .

we believe in all prophet and we love jesus more than christians and they are all equal and all Follow mohammad by worshipping ONE god ( Allah )

When Mohammad opened makkah he told the Jewish prisonars ( YOU ARE ALL FREE ) and no one was allowed to touch them .

Mohammad ordered us to respect other beliefes and he told us never start wars and never attack any body unless they srart the attack .

When a muslim protects his family ( is he a terrorist ? )

i left christianity because i have seen the truth and i have seen what the media lies about and i have seen that the true terrorists are the jews and BUSH!! actually bush is the number one terrorist after HITLER .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a christian and i didn't believe in mohammad and i thought he was a liar But i was wrong .

I read the Quran and i read his Words.

I swear to God that He never ordered anything bad

HE OREDRED PEACE and he never killed his enemy's who didn't attack him but he respected them .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He oredered To give to the Poor and to shelter orfins and to give women their rights and to not Drink and to not fornicate and commit adultry and to no insult and to respect one another .

these are his words

I am warning you that Mohammad is no liar , for all his prophecies are hapining now and he has told us from 1426 years ago.

he speaks all truth and Allah is showing you signs but you disbelieve and call Allah a liar when you don't know Who allah realy is

Go to http://www.islamtomorrow.com and listen to Yusuf estes and his life

he was a preacher and became muslim and in one of his lectures he made 135 enter islam at one time.

Why is it always christians become muslims ? but never muslims become christian .

Even my mother left christianity ? we wre all blind by satan from the Real truth of islam !

YOU ONLY ACCUSE WITH HATE ( and this is a sign of satan )

And you give no proofs or facts .

in the new testiment It never says anything about the trinity and you people believe in the trinity and Allah said in the Quran : dont say trinity !

Obvoise truth

Do not insult Allah !

show ur respect.

By the way ur talking ur making people turn away from ur religion .

why insult ? did christianity teach you to insult ?

and mock ?

Allah is the God of all things and everything is in his command

verily he can take ur soul without you knowing and he can give it back .

He is all wise and all knowing and nothing can hide from his sight

There is only one God and Mohammad is his last messenger.

There might be an old testament and new

But the Quran is the last testiment from GOD

the same God of jesus and the sae God of moses and the Same god of abraham and noah and Adam

Re: Be carful young man

Frost-X said:
Mohammad ordered us to respect other beliefs and he told us never start wars and never attack anybody unless they start the attack.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 196:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah 's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)"

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 386:

Narrated Jubair bin Haiya:

'Umar sent the Muslims to the great countries to fight the pagans. When Al-Hurmuzan embraced Islam, 'Umar said to him. "I would like to consult you regarding these countries which I intend to invade." Al-Hurmuzan said, "Yes, the example of these countries and their inhabitants who are the enemies. of the Muslims, is like a bird with a head, two wings and two legs; If one of its wings got broken, it would get up over its two legs, with one wing and the head; and if the other wing got broken, it would get up with two legs and a head, but if its head got destroyed, then the two legs, two wings and the head would become useless. The head stands for Khosrau, and one wing stands for Caesar and the other wing stands for Faris. So, order the Muslims to go towards Khosrau." So, 'Umar sent us (to Khosrau) appointing An-Numan bin Muqrin as our commander. When we reached the land of the enemy, the representative of Khosrau came out with forty-thousand warriors, and an interpreter got up saying, "Let one of you talk to me!" Al-Mughira replied, "Ask whatever you wish." The other asked, "Who are you?" Al-Mughira replied, "We are some people from the Arabs; we led a hard, miserable, disastrous life: we used to suck the hides and the date stones from hunger; we used to wear clothes made up of fur of camels and hair of goats, and to worship trees and stones. While we were in this state, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earths, Elevated is His Remembrance and Majestic is His Highness, sent to us from among ourselves a Prophet whose father and mother are known to us. Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, has ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah Alone or give Jizya (i.e. tribute); and our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says:-- "Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master." (Al-Mughira, then blamed An-Numan for delaying the attack and) An-Nu' man said to Al-Mughira, "If you had participated in a similar battle, in the company of Allah's Apostle he would not have blamed you for waiting, nor would he have disgraced you. But I accompanied Allah's Apostle in many battles and it was his custom that if he did not fight early by daytime, he would wait till the wind had started blowing and the time for the prayer was due (i.e. after midday)."

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0031:

It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that he heard the Messenger of Allah say: I have been commanded to fight against people, till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the messenger (from the Lord) and in all that I have brought. And when they do it, their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except where it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0033:

It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

True

Those hadiths Are true

But your so ignorant you want to misslead people

Go read the translation of those hadiths

there are reasons. THE CONTEXT PLZ !!!

Re: True

Frost-X said:
Those hadiths Are true

But your so ignorant you want to misslead people

Go read the translation of those hadiths

there are reasons. THE CONTEXT PLZ !!!

In no circumstance or "context", can it ever be right to fight people until they (a) convert to your religion, or (b) pay you money.

I have produced evidence that Muhammad taught offensive war. If you disagree, then its you that has to produce some evidence.

Igronace

You talking likea kid ......

Mohammad Is the leader of Peace and mercy .

Allah sent him as a mercy to this universe .

Jesus the messenger of Allah is also a Follower Of Mohammad and he is raised to the sky being told what to do to compelete his mission .

And his mission is to kill the Anti christ !!! !!!! !!! !!!!!

And jesus is a muslim !!!

Not God !!! he is a messenger.

He Agaisnt all you christians !!!!!!

He cant save you or help you now

Pray as much as you will

Jesus doesnt hear you

But Allah CAN

And jesus is a Prophet Of Allah the creator of everything ......

YOU CANNOT DEBATE a true muslim .. you will always loose..

you have no proof of what you say .

DONT SAY THERE IS NO CNTEXT

YOU LIAR !!!

THERE IS

LOOK FOR UR SELF

I DONT WORK FOR YOU

Re: Be carful young man

Frost-X said:
in the new testiment It never says anything about the trinity and you people believe in the trinity and Allah said in the Quran : dont say trinity !

It doesn't say anything about the "Trinity" in the Quran. The word may get used in translation, but the author of the Quran evidently knew nothing about the doctrine.

Re: Igronace

Frost-X said:
LOOK FOR UR SELF

I DONT WORK FOR YOU

You obviously do not have evidence, and you just want to talk nonsense.

OH yeah

I have all the evidence i need man !!!

I know the bible better than you do and i know the Holy Quran better than you do

And Allah ( God ) says in the Quran :

"They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity, for there
is no god except One God." (Qur'an 5:73)

And Allah is : God .

Don't tell me it's not mentioned in the Quran . and don't say your Allah because Allah is the same God of Jesus, Noah, Moses, and Mohammad peace be upon them all .

And Allah created you and me and he is all knowing and all wise and never makes mistakes !!!

And Allah says :
"...take not, with God, another object of worship, lest you should be
thrown into Hell, blameworthy and rejected." (Qur'an 17:39)

So Worship God not Jesus .

Back