Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

AnotherTemple???

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
a jew is one from the tribe of benjamin or judah. all others are isrealites.
Are the Jews also Israellites?

Jason is what your saying the same then as now?

Act 21:39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

Here is Paul stating he isa Jew..... Is he also a Israelite?

"So all Israel will be save " dose that statment exclude the Jews?

My questions may seem rude i do not mean them to be...Just trying to understand

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the Jews also Israellites?

Jason is what your saying the same then as now?

Act 21:39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

Here is Paul stating he isa Jew..... Is he also a Israelite?

"So all Israel will be save " dose that statment exclude the Jews?

My questions may seem rude i do not mean them to be...Just trying to understand

he is benjamite, thus a jew.

mathew the levite isnt a jew but an isrealite

all jews are isrealites, but all isrealites arent jews.

When Juda split off from Israel after the death of Solomon then those of Juda and part of Benjamin that stayed with Juda became known as JEWS. However with the passing of time words take on different meanings and during the time of Christ it appears that all Israelis were being called JEWS(as it is today).

i know that is the problem i have with your view of endtimes. every thing is spiritualised.
Sorry for the misunderstanding Jason. What I've dealt with in this thread, I've done from either a recorded, historical perspective or straight from scripture itself. I referenced Clarke because his commentaries are well researched and cross referenced with scripture. Where some see him as spiritualizing, others see him as explaining how the original readers might have understood the context. He actually seems be more literal than many others I have read.

If you want spiritual, try reading Matthew Henry's commentaries. :biggrin

I do not believe I have spiritualized anything at all. I look for a future physical return of Jesus. I look for a final vengeance from God. I look ahead and believe in a physical resurrection. I read where Jesus referred to Himself as the Temple and I read where Paul points to us, the Body, as the Temple of God.

I honestly believe God's Plan does not include two Temples. :yes Why would He want another physical Temple and all it's trimmings that would just make the Book of Hebrews look like a lie?

I honestly believe God's Plan does not include two Temples. :yes Why would He want another physical Temple and all it's trimmings that would just make the Book of Hebrews look like a lie?
I suppose God might allow something like the second altar of Joshua 22, but only as a 'witness' rather than a functioning temple.
I wonder if the temple mount is big enough for a theme park?:mouthdrop

Sorry for the misunderstanding Jason. What I've dealt with in this thread, I've done from either a recorded, historical perspective or straight from scripture itself. I referenced Clarke because his commentaries are well researched and cross referenced with scripture. Where some see him as spiritualizing, others see him as explaining how the original readers might have understood the context. He actually seems be more literal than many others I have read.

If you want spiritual, try reading Matthew Henry's commentaries. :biggrin

I do not believe I have spiritualized anything at all. I look for a future physical return of Jesus. I look for a final vengeance from God. I look ahead and believe in a physical resurrection. I read where Jesus referred to Himself as the Temple and I read where Paul points to us, the Body, as the Temple of God.

such misunderstanding.

the jews try to REACH GOD via ot methods the anti-christ claims that he is that one, and they believe that the ac is the messiah till he violates the ot law in a flagrant way(something the real Lord never did as he merely lived it and taught them what it really was for!)

that is what the obomanation of desolation is .

yes that is a pun btw.

the new of the cross is the ONLY way to the father.

the jew in the millenium will be used to teach the sinners there via their holiness what the law is.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back