Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

At the revelation of Jesus Christ...

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You don't know anything about me except that which I post here, so your post is not only personal and hateful, it's ignorant.

I know you have NO FAITH and NO HOPE because let's face it.. the scriptures were not written for you and according to your cancerous preaching, they're all fulfilled..

So you have nothing biblical crow.. but I'm sure that won't stop you from spreading your cancer and destroying the faith and hope of those who DO have it..

So you have nothing biblical crow.. but I'm sure that won't stop you from spreading your cancer and destroying the faith and hope of those who DO have it..
Were your faith actually built on the word of Christ rather than denying it, you wouldn't feel so threatened by it. The very idea that you feel threatened in your "faith" by someone teaching His words simply illustrates how little your faith is built on it.

Killing the messenger didn't work for building the faith of the Pharisees, either. And make no mistake: your words are aimed at nothing more than assassinating my character. Such a strong faith you have that can only survive by trying to destroy others. You're not fooling anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
..and they overthrow the FAITH of some...

Were your faith actually built on the word of Christ rather than denying it, you wouldn't feel so threatened by it.

I know this is a waste of time.. but here goes anyway..

What portion of the word of God have I denied..?

I'm not threatened at all by the scoffers here.. they're expected.. because the word of God talks about them.. as it speaks of those who SAY the exact things which you say.. how that their word eats like a cancer and how it overthrows the faith of some..

You obviously could care less about what God SAYS.. and therefore you must say the things which you say..

Simple as that.

The very idea that you feel threatened in your "faith" by someone teaching His words simply illustrates how little your faith is built on it.

I actually BELIEVE the word of God.. and you think that I'm threatened by what you scoffers say ? Like I said.. it's to be expected or there wouldn't be much faith to have in His word.

Killing the messenger didn't work for building the faith of the Pharisees, either. And make no mistake: your words are aimed at nothing more than assassinating my character.

I could care less if it's you or any other scoffer who denies the simple truths of the word of God.. there's not a thing I can do about it and I'm beginning to think that this strong delusion you have must be related to your hatred of Israel and you being so bent on their destruction in 70AD..

The Lord Jesus Christ is a Jew.. All the Apostles are Jews.. His oracles entrusted to all JEWS... and your obsession with their destruction is basically all I need to know.. if you can't see the simple biblical truths which speak of the deliverance of that nation in the time of the end.. then you're willfully ignorant imo and again probably the primary reason that you're so deluded to believe what you do about 70 AD... as if that's all the LORD can say and His words are meaningless to His BODY today..

Such a strong faith you have that can only survive by trying to destroy others. You're not fooling anyone.

I'll gladly continue to simply say what the word of God says.. and live by its every word.. even if that means calling the scoffers for what they are.. the ones' seemingly bent on the destruction of the nation of Israel..

The whole world is coming against them now.. so keep piling it on.. I'm sure you're good with that.. and I'm sure it's nothing.. the way it's always been since the fathers fell asleep..

Please.. you have your own forum for this.. it really is a waste of time even discussing this.. :)

"and your obsession with their destruction is basically all I need to know
even if that means calling the scoffers for what they are.. the ones' seemingly bent on the destruction of the nation of Israel.."

You are as ignorant as you are hateful. Thinly veiled charges of anti-Semitism against those with whom you disagree are fairly typical of people incapable of reasoned discussion.

it really is a waste of time even discussing this..
With ignorant people such as yourself, why yes it is.

the most miserable of all men...

You are as ignorant as you are hateful. Thinly veiled charges of anti-Semitism against those with whom you disagree are fairly typical of people incapable of reasoned discussion.

With ignorant people such as yourself, why yes it is.

Well.. when a person says the things which you say.. and have managed to finalize the enormity of the living and powerful word of God into the destruction of the nation of Israel in 70AD..

Somethin's up wit dat..

I'm sure you'll have some great discussions in your forum concerning the destruction of the nation of Israel in 70AD.. and how that was Christ coming in His glory with thousands upon thousands of His saints..

Bye !

As if that's the GRACE which is to be brought to them at the revelation of Jesus Christ..

Not a single Apostle speaks of the destruction of Israel in 70AD.. and yet it's the foundation of all theology for many today.. and they're writing their own bible so expect the futurists to be targeted to the nth degree here.. as if the word of God could possibly speak of the future..

What nonsense this is to them...

The things which are.. this is it.. done..

That's certainly not faith.. it's certainly not hope.. and it's certainly not speaking the truth in love..

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes. Matthew 10:23 (NASB)

some standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]" Matthew 16:28 (NASB)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]this generation[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] will not pass away until [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]all these things[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] take place.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Matthew 24:34 (ESV) [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]all these things[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] will come upon this generation. Matthew 23:34-36 (NASB)

"But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]about to take place[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], and to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36 (NASB) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]because He did set a day in which He is [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]about to judge[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] the world in righteousness, by a man whom He did ordain, having given assurance to all, having raised him out of the dead.' Acts 17:30-31 (YLT) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
that there is
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]about to be[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] a rising again of the dead, both of righteous and unrighteous; Acts 24:15 (YLT)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

the Lord Jesus Christ, [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]who[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] is [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]about to judge[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] living and dead[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] at his manifestation and his reign[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]-- [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2 Timothy 4:1 (YLT)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the time has been shortened...for the form of this world is passing away. 1 Corinthians 7:29-31 (NASB)[/FONT]

The Lord is near. Philippians 4:4-5 (NASB)
[/FONT]

the coming of the Lord is near
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]James 5:7-8 (NASB) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The end of all things is near 1 Peter 4:7 (NASB) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Children, [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]it is the last hour[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]it is the last hour.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 1 John 2:18 (NASB) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]things which must soon take place; Revelation 1:1 (NASB)[/FONT]

the time is near. Revelation 1:3 (NASB)
[/FONT]

I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]about to come[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] upon the whole world Revelation 3:10-11 (NASB)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

the things which must soon take place. Revelation 22:6-7 (NASB)
[/FONT]

the time is near. Revelation 22:10 (NASB)
[/FONT]

Jesus said He would return while some of them still lived and they passed on that belief in the letters they wrote. Their belief in His imminent return was pervasive and overwhelming.

If He did not return to them as promised, what does that make Him?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]But if He did keep His word, what does that make you for not believing Him???
[/FONT]

This is it..

it means the staggering enormity of the limitless, living and powerful word of God... was all summed up in the destruction of the nation of Israel in 70AD..

That's basically all God wants to say..

Nothing more..

EDITED

Willful ignorance of that which you deign to criticize says more about you than it does me.

It would really help your 'cause' to identify that there are certain forms of futurism that are totally out of whack. Many of us would certainly agree with that.

But to lump everyone who believes that there will be an ending to the facts of 'all' of our current conditions in the 'flesh' those being WEAKNESS, CORRUPTION, DISHONOR AND A NATURAL BODY being 'in the FUTURE' changed or replaced with POWER, INCORRUPTION, HONOR AND A SPIRITUAL BODY as 'false futurists' is really quite a stretch on your part past the obvious.

You'd do yourself a favor to clarify your positions are, like many of us would have, against the fairytale nonsense that is sold in the christian five and dime store novels about 'end times.'

If your claims however, which they do, extend to the powers of evil no longer existing and the facts of dishonor, corruption, weakness and the natural body no longer existing, you know full well that that is quite delusional.

So, again, you'd do yourself well to find some simple common ground rather than being a bizarre hardliner to everyone on the basis of full preterists concoctions.

s

It would really help your 'cause' to identify that there are certain forms of futurism that are totally out of whack. Many of us would certainly agree with that.

But to lump everyone who believes that there will be an ending to the facts of 'all' of our current conditions in the 'flesh' those being WEAKNESS, CORRUPTION, DISHONOR AND A NATURAL BODY being 'in the FUTURE' changed or replaced with POWER, INCORRUPTION, HONOR AND A SPIRITUAL BODY as 'false futurists' is really quite a stretch on your part past the obvious.

You'd do yourself a favor to clarify your positions are, like many of us would have, against the fairytale nonsense that is sold in the christian five and dime store novels about 'end times.'

If your claims however, which they do, extend to the powers of evil no longer existing and the facts of dishonor, corruption, weakness and the natural body no longer existing, you know full well that that is quite delusional.

So, again, you'd do yourself well to find some simple common ground rather than being a bizarre hardliner to everyone on the basis of full preterists concoctions.

s

Precisely. This is the unfortunate result of how religion and denominationalism limit Christ. People box themselves in theologically by adhering to the dogma of their "sect of choice" and thus are unable to "follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth."

Preterists correctly understand the Messianic prophecies (Daniel, in particular), realizing that the 70 Weeks foretold Christ's ministry and sacrifice in the beginning and middle of the 70th Week, respectively. But they, too, are thinking as the natural man, only seeing external, outward, physical events, yet ignoring the fact that Christ's words "ARE spirit; they ARE life." They cannot see that "The time IS at hand," and "ALL the sayings of this book" happen "quickly" in the lives of those who know that they must experience every seal, trumpet and plague within themselves; in other words "ALL the sayings of the prophecy of this book." Even now, as it has been for the past 2000 years, all those who understand what is meant by "keeping the sayings of the prophecy of this book" experience "ALL of this book."

Dispensationalists (i.e. - orthodox futurists) fail to see the very same thing (among many other things), though they DO realize that NOW we have "the earnest of our inheritance, which is the holy spirit of promise" and are sealed with that spirit "until the redemption of the purchased possession", the actual resurrection, which is yet future.

All of this confusion is due to the fact that religion and denominationalism is bondage. In order to strictly adhere to a sect of choice, many truths are, by default, forfeited, and to LIVE BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD, and to "follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth" is not possible when chained to a creed, statement of faith, or self-imposed absolute.

But again, it is God who does ALL of these things. It is He Who opens eyes, and He Who closes eyes.

Precisely. This is the unfortunate result of how religion and denominationalism limit Christ. People box themselves in theologically by adhering to the dogma of their "sect of choice" and thus are unable to "follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth."

Preterists correctly understand the Messianic prophecies (Daniel, in particular), realizing that the 70 Weeks foretold Christ's ministry and sacrifice in the beginning and middle of the 70th Week, respectively.

And I think many of us will TOTALLY agree with the preterist view on these matters, to an extent.

But to some, those physical matters contain MANY other showings that THE SPIRIT will teach and show.

Tried to touch on this ever so briefly on this forum before. That the physical courses of the temples physical are a PREAMBLE of what is also to come to the SPIRITUAL temples. Tabernacle of wandering, temple of the RICH, latter temple, even more glorious, yet it too ultimately vanquished ALL contain much much ACTUAL SYMBOLOGY of what remains on the HORIZONs for us all. God first showed these matters in the natural or physical settings.

Jesus was the first 'natural man' HUMAN temple containing The Spirit of God within His Temple, yet that natural temple was also DESTROYED. The CHURCHES are the second set, the RICH TEMPLE of 'fat people' believing they have everything NOW in all the glories of Grace and every good thing, but those same churches have in fact been already carried into SPIRITUAL BABYLON where it currently resides. Yet they didn't see what hit them did they? Just like the people of Israel didn't hear, believe or see it coming to them from their CAPTORS.

They all believed the false prophets who only prophesied GOOD GOOD only unto them until the day they were carried off. It is almost entirely as it is today in so many respects. And from these conditions are carried out THE REMNANT from and by the calling of God, which is going out STRONGLY and has been also for a time now.

These are all 'preparatory' matters for each of us for the glory of the latter house in the spiritual order of things.

The interesting part is that much of it is transpiring and will transpire, largely unseen, and still under the eyes of the enemies, just as the latter house from Babylon came. And just as that latter house was in REALITY prepared for the ARRIVAL OF GOD HIMSELF therein in the form of Jesus Christ, the matters will be repeated in the SPIRITUAL, the glory being 'revealed' within US, just as HE was prior revealed in THAT TEMPLE.

So many things to gather.

But they, too, are thinking as the natural man, only seeing external, outward, physical events, yet ignoring the fact that Christ's words "ARE spirit; they ARE life." They cannot see that "The time IS at hand," and "ALL the sayings of this book" happen "quickly" in the lives of those who know that they must experience every seal, trumpet and plague within themselves; in other words "ALL the sayings of the prophecy of this book." Even now, as it has been for the past 2000 years, all those who understand what is meant by "keeping the sayings of the prophecy of this book" experience "ALL of this book."

Dispensationalists (i.e. - orthodox futurists) fail to see the very same thing (among many other things), though they DO realize that NOW we have "the earnest of our inheritance, which is the holy spirit of promise" and are sealed with that spirit "until the redemption of the purchased possession", the actual resurrection, which is yet future.

All of this confusion is due to the fact that religion and denominationalism is bondage. In order to strictly adhere to a sect of choice, many truths are, by default, forfeited,

I might even say that all of those things above were required. It provided us grounds to seriously examine every jot and tittle and to test every matter.

And we also know that happened to that RICH TEMPLE prior. Except today such temples are plastered all over the globe. Even WALKING around.

Solomon STILL fell as so did the temple he built. Could write VOLUMES on this matter alone and what it portends, which SIGNS are currently so many I have lost track.

Yet believers will still whine and wail about the Pope, the RCC, this cult, that cult, the Jews of the flesh, the Muslims, the supposed anti-Christ as some particular man, yada yada yada. Just stick a finger in my throat.

The Living Allegory is unfolding PRESENTLY.
And has about ZERO to do with ANY of that.It has in effect been one long SET UP since the day of Christ on earth in flesh ended.

Seriously dramatically INTERESTING.
And ALL in the ORDERS they have already been prior shown. Do we need to hear 'voices in our heads from God' when we can't even deal with what we already have?

God communicates intensely with what is already set to writing. So much so that I have a hard time taking it all in. And when those sights are turned to view our present world, I am actually in shocked amazements at how vivid things are, yet unseen.

It is a coincidence that men have the need to draw out BLACK ENERGY from the ground? Allegorize just THAT and tell me the Living Allegory isn't alive and WELL? It is an 'allegory' of US.

Is it an allegory that 'rich men' have put the world into turmoil? Again. Is it a coincidence that nearly all of our 'earthly habitations' are deeply IN DEBT?

Is it a coincidence that rich men buy their way out of lawlessness every single day?

I could again go on in VOLUMES about present allegories and what they are SHOWING US about our INSIDES. From the Hand of God?

heh heh heh. Upon the 'whole world' no less.

and to LIVE BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD, and to "follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth" is not possible when chained to a creed, statement of faith, or self-imposed absolute.

But again, it is God who does ALL of these things. It is He Who opens eyes, and He Who closes eyes.

It is not easy to call down destruction upon ourselves. The Pharisees of the old order were quite proud of their system.

Had they dismantled the TEMPLE when Christ arrived it would have all been over on the spot.

But they just didn't SEE HIM COMING. Just as they will not the LAST TIME.

This is what THE PROPHET still does with DEAD CHILDREN of promise:

2 Kings 4:34
And he went up, and lay upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm.

And there will be another working, not so pleasant:

Zechariah 14:12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

s

This verbiage IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOUR DAMNED is not necessary.
Be grown up enough to discuss .reba

We can be in 'different' places in our walk with the Lord...
God can have a passage open or close to us, it does not mean our Salvation is lost.

Are you in the same place in Him when you were first saved? If so have you grown?

ADDED:

After reading some of the postings here thinking they might need to be cleaned i would have to delete most of the pages!

No more, you guys be polite.. If not your whole post will be deleted, this on going hostility is not for me to sort through. Please try and be men not boys.

Originally Posted By smaller,

Jesus was the first 'natural man' HUMAN temple containing The Spirit of God within His Temple, yet that natural temple was also DESTROYED. The CHURCHES are the second set, the RICH TEMPLE of 'fat people' believing they have everything NOW in all the glories of Grace and every good thing, but those same churches have in fact been already carried into SPIRITUAL BABYLON where it currently resides. Yet they didn't see what hit them did they? Just like the people of Israel didn't hear, believe or see it coming to them from their CAPTORS.

Yes. We all must live through and experience Babylon, it is a necessary step. How can one "come out of her" (Babylon) if they were not first "in her."

Revelation 1:3 "Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand."

The words: "Keep those things which are written therein" means that we will ALL live out all the sayings of the prophecy of this book (the good and the bad). "Every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God" is to be "kept" and "lived" by "he that readeth and hear the words of this prophecy."

No one is talking about a person's salvation reba. We are all Christians (saved) here, no?

Yes. We all must live through and experience Babylon, it is a necessary step. How can one "come out of her" (Babylon) if they were not first "in her."

Indeed! All sons are in fact first called out of Egypt, then Babylon.

Revelation 1:3 "Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand."

The words: "Keep those things which are written therein" means that we will ALL live out all the sayings of the prophecy of this book (the good and the bad). "Every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God" is to be "kept" and "lived" by "he that readeth and hear the words of this prophecy."

They are the most interesting of facts to take 'in.'

Yet we know in Hope that 'man' shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of GOD.

Such is the River of Life given to those who hear and have been so given to share.

s

No one is talking about a person's salvation reba. We are all Christians (saved) here, no?

I think both of us say that other believers are saved to the uttermost in our eyes, even if they don't happen to see the same way.

I do anyway. It is against my own beliefs to see any other way.

s

I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on the beast and the false prophet of the revelation of Jesus Christ..

Do they sit in the body of Christ also..? You have the man of sin in Christ.. how about the beast and the false prophet.. do they also sit in the body of Christ in accordance with the goodness of your heart..?

I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on the beast and the false prophet of the revelation of Jesus Christ..

Do they sit in the body of Christ also..? You have the man of sin in Christ.. how about the beast and the false prophet.. do they also sit in the body of Christ in accordance with the goodness of your heart..?

I'd say the 'evidence' on that matter is abundantly clear and openly shown.

The fact that believers have sin and sin is of the devil is a pill that so few care to swallow as a fact it is astounding. It is 'immediate' in rejection to every single believer that hears of it.

Who me? I ain't got no sin OF THE DEVIL.

Sure.

And we can look at scriptures all the day long showing this to be a fact and it will still be denied and denied vehemently, all the while believers of every flavor perpetually seek to cast each others into the eternal flames.

Nah, no beastly activity there. Huh uh. Nope.

s

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back