Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Call No Man Father

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Not so.

A Church is made up of sinners and those sinners can make up anything they want to believe.

Example:.....Mary was conceived Immaculately!

That was declared by confirmed in 1854, by Pope Pius IX, infallibly defined, ex cathedra:
"'The Blessed Virgin Mary, in the first instant of her conception, by a singular grace and privilege of Almighty God, and in view of the foreseen merits of Jesus Christ, the savior of the human race, was preserved free from all stain of original sin.'"

That is totally anti-Biblical and is the result of the mind of men. There is NOTHING in the Bible to even suggest such a thought. In fact, everything in the Bible rejects that tradition.
In your misguided understanding
Or fundamentalist bent

We must believe and obey both Christ and the church He founded on the apostles (Matt 16:18-19) to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)

(Not scripture alone)
Sacred Scripture according to the churches cannon and interpretation? Yes!
Scripture alone? No!

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by, by whom also he made the worlds;

“Not by scripture alone”!

That’s the nail in the coffin of “Sola scriptura” it is dead and buried, “false doctrine” the doctrine of demons like all the sola’s!

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Jn 1:17

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6

And this extends to His apostolic church, Christ and His church are one and inseparable! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32 acts 2:42

One shepherd and one fold! Jn 10:16

The truth of the Christian faith and the church are of divine origin and cannot be reformed!

Jesus Christ is the Light of the world! Jn 8:12
Apostolic church the light of the world! Matt 5:14

Must Hear Jesus Christ! Matt 17:5
Acts 3:23
Must Hear the apostolic church! Matt 18:17 1 Jn 4:6

Authority of Jesus Christ! Matt 28:17
Authority of the apostles! Jn 20:21

Jesus Christ has Reconciliation!
2 cor 5:19
Apostles have ministry of Reconciliation! 2 cor 5:18

Jesus Christ have power to forgive mens sins! Lk 5:20 Jn
Apostles have power to forgive mens sins! Jn 20:23

Jesus Christ is the truth! Jn 14:6
The apostolic church is the pillar of truth! 1 Tim 3:16

For the apostolic authority in Holy church decided and decreed (bound on earth / bound in heaven) the canon of Scripture, and is the only authentic interpreter of scripture!

The Christian faith is revealed by Christ!

Jesus Christ before ascending to heaven gave His apostles the fullness of truth, the apostolic church our mother and teacher is commanded by Him to teach and to sanctify with her sacraments (the promise of the spirit) all men unto eternal salvation! We are commanded to believe and obey! Matt 28:19

How can the Protestant concept: “sacred scripture is the only infallible source of truth” be true? There must be some infallible source that must tell us what is the canon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!

It is impossible to reject the church or her teaching without rejecting Christ who founded the church and revealed her teaching!

You cannot reject the kingdom established by the king and say I obey and submit to the king!

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church to teach and sanctify (baptize) all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)

Christ and His church are one!
((Inseparable unity))
Acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 eph 5:32 Isa 53:5 Jn 15:5 eph 5:24

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20 Lk 22:29

All of the truths of the Christian faith are revealed (Jude 1:3) by Christ to His apostolic church before His ascension, not invented in the Middle Ages or when it is defined and decreed, binding the faith of all Christians to believe. Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 bound on earth bound in heaven.

Ineffabilis Deus
The Immaculate Conception
Pope Pius IX - 1854

“We declare, pronounce, and define that the doctrine which holds that the most Blessed Virgin Mary, in the first instance of her conception, by a singular grace and privilege granted by Almighty God, in view of the merits of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the human race, was preserved free from all stain of original sin, is a doctrine revealed by God and therefore to be believed firmly and constantly by all the faithful.”

Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.
(Enmities total war, none of satan’s works found in Her immaculate purity)

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
(Immaculate purity, full of grace, blessed)

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
(Mary must have immaculate purity)

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Preserved from all sin in virtue of the merits of the blood of the savior who is Her son)

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
(Immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Song of Solomon 4:1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

Rev 12:1 a woman clothed with the sun.
(Immaculate purity)

Gen 3:15
Lk 1:28
Lk 1:35
Lk 1:47
*Lk 1:49
Song of S. 1:2 & 2:1-2 & 4:1 & 4:7
Rev 12:1
Ex 25:8-13
Matt 5:8
Job 14:4
Ps 93:5
Sirach 24:22-28

Immaculate conception and the Four spiritual laws:

2) Man is sinful and separated from God, so we cannot know Him personally or experience His love.
Man is Sinful.

3) Jesus Christ is God's only provision for man's sin. Through Him alone we can know God personally and experience God's love.
He Died in Our Place.

4) We must individually receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord; then we can know God personally and experience His love.
We Must Receive Christ.

Knowing this how can scripture say:

Lk 1:28 And the angel being come in, said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

“Full of grace”

“Lord is with Mary”
(not Mary is with the Lord)

“Blessed”

The only possibility is the “immaculate conception” by the power of God thru the future merits of the passion and death of Jesus Christ! Amen! Lk 1:37 Lk 1:49

Mary is was the immaculate conception?

The pure of heart shall see God. Matt 5:8

Because of Her immaculate Conception and being filled with the plenitude of divine grace Mary from her mother’s womb saw the beatific vision of God in heaven on His throne, and was consumed with love and desire for God and His will, she dedicated and consecrated and sacrificed her entire being to Him forever, and began interceding and imploring God’s grace and mercy!
And the coming of the messiah the savior of the world!

The pure of heart shall see God. Matt 5:8

Jesus was conceived pure and immaculate because Mary was pure and immaculate. As Job said “Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one.” (Job 14:4).

Scripture says: “holiness befits thy house, O Lord” (Ps 93:5). Mary was Jesus’ “house” for 9 months so if holiness befits God’s house would not Mary be holy also? Just like the Ark and the Tabernacle she was set apart and consecrated to the Lord., the holy dwelling of God.

1 cor 3:17 …..for the temple of God is holy….. Mary is the temple, house, dwelling of God, God had need of Her to become man!

Jesus was conceived pure and immaculate because Mary was pure and immaculate. As Job said “Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one.” (Job 14:4).

Two ways of being savior, forgive sins: and to preserve us from sin:

Mary was preserved by God from sin!

Song of Solomon 4:7 Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

Song of Solomon 6: 9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Christ not only saves us from our past sins by forgiveness but he also preserves us from future sin by his grace, in both cases he is savior, and Mary was preserved from original sin and from all sin to the glory of God and the praise of Jesus Christ! Lk 1:49

Since when does the Holy Ghost overshadow a sinner? Lk 1:35

Since when does the Holy Ghost conceive in a sinner? Matt 1:20

Since when does sinner bear the Holy savior? The Holy Son of God? Lk 1:35

Ex 25 see how holy, pure, and consecrated to God’s holy purpose:

Jesus Christ took flesh and blood from a sinner?

The Holy Spirit of God conceived in a sinner the eternal salvation of God and the holy Son of God?

Anything consecrated to God and His service (purposes) must be immaculate clean and pure, covered in Gold. Immaculate purity!

Immaculate conception (sinless)

gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!

Lk 1:28 full of grace

Lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity, filled with the plentitude of divine grace!

Sinless Virgin!

Immaculate conception!

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Mary was preserved from all sin!

Jesus is your savior?
How?

By forgiving your past sins? Yes

But also by preserving you from sin!

and Mary was preserved from all sin, original and personal!
In the first moment of Her creation in virtue of the future merits of Jesus Christ!

Lk 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

Not sinless by nature by the power and will of God!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Preserved from all sin in virtue of the merits of the blood of the savior who is Her son)

Song of Solomon 4:1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

(Immaculate purity)

Really???

I suggest that you actually read the scriptures before you post the,

Not a single verse supports your thesis. Not a one!

What do you think they say?
Heb 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you

God always establishes peace & order in His kingdom by obedience to the fathers who exercise jurisdictional & hierarchical authority!

(((Never by spiritual anarchy)))

Same mission power and authority as Christ! Lk 10:26 Jn 13:20 Jn 20:21-23 etc.

Thks

The source is called the Bible. Im not of any denomination or church.

I think its better when people can discuss and question and work together and review over some leader who can easy make errors that can lead people off path and no one can question them about it. Even if its unintentional. Its basically there view and interpretation or nothing.
Which leader is easily making errors?
Some of those weird pastors I see on YouTube?

The bible is your source?

Then how come we don't agree on some pretty important topics?

Heb 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you

God always establishes peace & order in His kingdom by obedience to the fathers who exercise jurisdictional & hierarchical authority!

(((Never by spiritual anarchy)))

Same mission power and authority as Christ! Lk 10:26 Jn 13:20 Jn 20:21-23 etc.

Thks
Spoken like a true Catholic.

Heb. 13:7 and 17 mean exactly what they say. However they do not say that the Catholic church is that authority do they. They do not say the Pope has final authority do they.

It is just as easily undrestood that each church pastor establishes peace and order with in each church.

Heb. 13:7 and 17 do NOT validate the Catholic church.....unless that is what you want them to say.

In your misguided understanding
Or fundamentalist bent

We must believe and obey both Christ and the church He founded on the apostles (Matt 16:18-19) to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)

(Not scripture alone)
Scripture alone? No!

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by, by whom also he made the worlds;

That’s the nail in the coffin of “Sola scriptura” it is dead and buried, “false doctrine” the doctrine of demons like all the sola’s!

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Jn 1:17

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6

And this extends to His apostolic church, Christ and His church are one and inseparable! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32 acts 2:42

One shepherd and one fold! Jn 10:16

The truth of the Christian faith and the church are of divine origin and cannot be reformed!

Jesus Christ is the Light of the world! Jn 8:12
Apostolic church the light of the world! Matt 5:14

Must Hear Jesus Christ! Matt 17:5
Acts 3:23
Must Hear the apostolic church! Matt 18:17 1 Jn 4:6

Authority of Jesus Christ! Matt 28:17
Authority of the apostles! Jn 20:21

Jesus Christ has Reconciliation!
2 cor 5:19
Apostles have ministry of Reconciliation! 2 cor 5:18

Jesus Christ have power to forgive mens sins! Lk 5:20 Jn
Apostles have power to forgive mens sins! Jn 20:23

Jesus Christ is the truth! Jn 14:6
The apostolic church is the pillar of truth! 1 Tim 3:16

For the apostolic authority in Holy church decided and decreed (bound on earth / bound in heaven) the canon of Scripture, and is the only authentic interpreter of scripture!

The Christian faith is revealed by Christ!

Jesus Christ before ascending to heaven gave His apostles the fullness of truth, the apostolic church our mother and teacher is commanded by Him to teach and to sanctify with her sacraments (the promise of the spirit) all men unto eternal salvation! We are commanded to believe and obey! Matt 28:19

How can the Protestant concept: “sacred scripture is the only infallible source of truth” be true? There must be some infallible source that must tell us what is the canon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!

It is impossible to reject the church or her teaching without rejecting Christ who founded the church and revealed her teaching!

You cannot reject the kingdom established by the king and say I obey and submit to the king!

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church to teach and sanctify (baptize) all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)

Christ and His church are one!
((Inseparable unity))
Acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 eph 5:32 Isa 53:5 Jn 15:5 eph 5:24

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20 Lk 22:29
What I post and say are not misguided. That is your personal opinion which I reject.

You said..........
"We must believe and obey both Christ and the church He founded on the apostles (Matt 16:18-19) to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)"

Amen. Agredd!

You said............
"(Not scripture alone)
Scripture alone? No!"

Absolutely incorrect and I do not agree.
You said........
"Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by, by whom also he made the worlds;"

Amen. Agreed.

You said..........

NOPE!

Then inbetween you posted several Scriptures which I agree totally with.

The you said.............
"How can the Protestant concept: “sacred scripture is the only infallible source of truth” be true? There must be some infallible source that must tell us what is the canon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!"
Brother.........there is NO infallible source "
that must tell us what is the canon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!"

Why do YOU think YOU need someone to tell you what Jesus said and a man wrote it down for YOU to read.

John 3:3 says.....
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Again, why do YOU need someone to tell you or explain that to you?????

Two ways of being savior, forgive sins: and to preserve us from sin:

Mary was preserved by God from sin!

Song of Solomon 4:7 Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

Song of Solomon 6: 9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Christ not only saves us from our past sins by forgiveness but he also preserves us from future sin by his grace, in both cases he is savior, and Mary was preserved from original sin and from all sin to the glory of God and the praise of Jesus Christ! Lk 1:49

Since when does the Holy Ghost overshadow a sinner? Lk 1:35

Since when does the Holy Ghost conceive in a sinner? Matt 1:20

Since when does sinner bear the Holy savior? The Holy Son of God? Lk 1:35

Ex 25 see how holy, pure, and consecrated to God’s holy purpose:

Jesus Christ took flesh and blood from a sinner?

The Holy Spirit of God conceived in a sinner the eternal salvation of God and the holy Son of God?

Anything consecrated to God and His service (purposes) must be immaculate clean and pure, covered in Gold. Immaculate purity!

Immaculate conception (sinless)

gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!

Lk 1:28 full of grace

Lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity, filled with the plentitude of divine grace!

Sinless Virgin!

Immaculate conception!

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Mary was preserved from all sin!

Jesus is your savior?
How?

By forgiving your past sins? Yes

But also by preserving you from sin!

and Mary was preserved from all sin, original and personal!
In the first moment of Her creation in virtue of the future merits of Jesus Christ!

Lk 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible

Not sinless by nature by the power and will of God!

(Immaculate purity)
I say this not to be argueing or a pest. You do as you wish. However, you have a penchant for "MASS WORDINGS" which it seems to me you are using to overwhelm those trying to debate with you.

I do not know about others, but for me, when anyone uses the method you are using, I immediatly tune that post out.

The only way to properly talk about topics is the do so one at a time then move on, not by overwhelming with words.

Which leader is easily making errors?
Some of those weird pastors I see on YouTube?

The bible is your source?

Then how come we don't agree on some pretty important topics?

I think the gospel is very simplistic yet many use it and come up with sort sorts of stories and doctrines. I would say at least 90% of what christians agrue about is not even salavation related anyhow so its not rewlly an issue.

Just an example someone thinks Mary was ever virgin and pure and someone else thinks she had other children after Jesus, that belief does not save anyone or condemn anyone, so its not really a major issue in my opinion. Most things people argue are not problems. Sometimes there is not even enough info or clarification in the scriptures to know something for certain and people will argue it but its not an issue anyhow.

Last edited:
If i felt like going to church and there was only a caholic church i would go just for fellowship, i dont see any flaw in the foundation of the birth, death, and ressurecrion of Christ and the core belief of salvation in the catholic church. Its still basically the same belief i have. From there have a few different beliefs on Mary and different things but thats another issue, its not salvation related.

I dont think Jesus is going to condemn someone simply because they thought Mary may have had other children with her husband after Jesus was born. Thats ridiculous.

Last edited:

Heb. 13:7 and 17 mean exactly what they say. However they do not say that the Catholic church is that authority do they. They do not say the Pope has final authority do they.

It is just as easily undrestood that each church pastor establishes peace and order with in each church.

Heb. 13:7 and 17 do NOT validate the Catholic church.....unless that is what you want them to say.
The members must be subject to Those local bishops have to be subject to the successor of Peter who is subject to Christ

Submission and obedience to His lawful ministers is submission obedience to christ

He said so!
Examples
Lk 10:16 Jn 13:20
Jn 20:21-23
Thks

Faithful obedience of true Christians or spiritual anarchy!

God always establishes peace and order in obedience and submission to the fathers in jurisdictional authority!

What I post and say are not misguided. That is your personal opinion which I reject.

You said..........
"We must believe and obey both Christ and the church He founded on the apostles (Matt 16:18-19) to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)"

Amen. Agredd!

You said............
"(Not scripture alone)
Scripture alone? No!"

Absolutely incorrect and I do not agree.
You said........
"Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by, by whom also he made the worlds;"

Amen. Agreed.

You said..........

NOPE!
Then inbetween you posted several Scriptures which I agree totally with.

The you said.............
"How can the Protestant concept: “sacred scripture is the only infallible source of truth” be true? There must be some infallible source that must tell us what is the canon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!"
Brother.........there is NO infallible source "
that must tell us what is the canon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!"

Why do YOU think YOU need someone to tell you what Jesus said and a man wrote it down for YOU to read.

John 3:3 says.....
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Again, why do YOU need someone to tell you or explain that to you?????
Acts 16:17
The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

Lk 10:16
He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
(To his apostles)
Jn 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me. (Apostles)

Jn 20:21
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
(Apostles)

Jn 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
(Apostles)

Matt 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
(All authority given to the apostles)

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Apostles)

Lk 22:29
And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Thks

I say this not to be argueing or a pest. You do as you wish. However, you have a penchant for "MASS WORDINGS" which it seems to me you are using to overwhelm those trying to debate with you.

I do not know about others, but for me, when anyone uses the method you are using, I immediatly tune that post out.

The only way to properly talk about topics is the do so one at a time then move on, not by overwhelming with words.
No there just large subjects and I like to provide full documentation

You can pick one point at a time
It’s all good

God always establishes peace and order in obedience and submission to the fathers in jurisdictional authority!
God gives us peace through the Lord Jesus Christ and the submission to His written Word.

Following Traditions and the dogmas of men is anarchy.

How do you explain to your self the practices that are NOT found in the Bible but you believe and practice.

The Immacualte Conception of Mary.

Are you able to conceptualize the fact that the teaching that Mary was born without sin is totally denying the Word of God which says in Romans 3:23....."ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God".

Immaculate, meaning "without stain," says that Mary herself was preserved from original sin at conception, that she was born without a sin nature, and that she lived a sinless life.

You as a CAtholic have been taught to use Genesis 3:15 - the protoevangelium.
You accept that and use it to try and explain this by saying the woman (Mary) must be as equally sinless as her Offspring (Christ).

Then as a Catholic, you believe what the Church has told you about Luke 1:28.........
“The angel went to her and said, ‘Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.’”

The Greek word translated “highly favored” is to be rendered “favored with grace”; thus, according to Catholic dogma, Mary had a superabundance of grace, rendering her sinless, and that’s why God chose her to bear His Son.

You have been taught by The Roman Catholic Church that the Immaculate Conception is necessary because, without it, Jesus would have received His flesh from one who was herself a slave to the devil, whose works Jesus came to destroy. Mary, as the mother of the Redeemer, needed for her flesh to be free from the power of sin, and God gave her that privilege. From her time in the womb, Mary was sanctified because of her special role in bringing the Son of God incarnate into the world.

Here is the problem with the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception and it is that it is not taught in the Bible. It is wholly a dictate from the Catholic Pope and Even Catholics admit that Scripture does not directly teach the Immaculate Conception. The Bible nowhere describes Mary as anything but an ordinary human female whom God chose to be the mother of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Bible fact is that Mary is not an exception to the Bible’s statement that “all have sinned” (Romans 3:23). The fact is that Mary needed a Savior just like the rest of us (Luke 1:47).

I state these Bible facts to ask YOU, as an educated man, knowledgeable, how do you reconcile these facts with your acceptance of such a false teaching. ????

I think in general we all should view god as our saviour. Was the bible originally written in hebrew or latin? When was it translated to English? Maybe that is why people misinterpret the meaning due to translation.

God gives us peace through the Lord Jesus Christ and the submission to His written Word.

Following Traditions and the dogmas of men is anarchy.
So you don’t believe even one of the 255 dogmas?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back