Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christ`s Seat of Power and Authority.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
All true but nevertheless the Word of God in clear terms days that the gospel had been preached to the world at that point in time. And the end of that age happened as Jesus predicted. That what it says. One can try to understand what this meant or decide the Bible is wrong.
But Jesus's understand of the world "must be preached to all nations" would differ than the apostles understanding.

But Jesus's understand of the world "must be preached to all nations" would differ than the apostles understanding.
Well, he was talking to them so that they understood. He wouldn’t have told them something they desperately needed to understand in terms they couldn’t possibly understand. And after that the end of the Mosaic covenant came and the description of events in Matthew 24 fit the realty. It’s a match. The power and authority of Jesus is realized in his priests and kings ruling here (us or at least some of us.)

Paul wrote already in his day that the Gospel of the Kingdom HAD BEEN preached to the whole world. That’s the Bible. And the end CAME! The end of the Mosaic age came. It’s history and we will never see those days again. Do you want the scripture for that?
Yes, I want.

John is saying that Jesus became lesser in authority while on earth, and in Philippians, the author is teaching that Jesus temporarily gave up divine equality.
Oh no, in fact it was our Lord JESUS who say that, not John. John simply wrote what JESUS said: John 14:v.28 -JESUS said: "my Father is greater than I." JESUS was not lying, was He?

The Holy Spirit is part of the Godhead. He is NOT lesser as you are saying but equal, in unity and of the same mind as the Father and Son. A hierarchy on earth is lesser, as is Father, Son relationship. However those terms are not so in the Godhead. Father and Son, equal, in unity and of the same mind.

The hierarchy has to do with FUNCTION. Each part of the Godhead is involved with their activities and each do a part.
Yes, the Holy Spirit is lesser than JESUS, You must worship JESUS, but cannot worship the Holy Spirit, if you do it's idolatry. In fact JESUS is lesser than GOD the Father, in the other hand, GOD the Father is greater than JESUS; it is JESUS, who said be One with the GOD Father-John 10:v.30-, WHO ALSO SAID the Father is greater than Him-John 14:v.28-, you can deny what JESUS said, but it by the spirit of lie, the spirit of the darkness, the Devil, of the same manner Eve was deceived by him.

The person of Holy Spirit REALLY is lesser than JESUS, without JESUS the person of Holy Spirit would be nothing, would be a nobody, in fact the person of the Holy Spirit is like the moon, he has no light of his own, without JESUS he would have no message to preach or transmit to the world - John 16:v.7 to 15.

I am writing this by the Holy Spirit himself, you can blaspheme all you want because of what the Holy Spirit tells me to say. Again, you cannot even to worship the Holy Spirit, that is and would be IDOLATRY. GOD the Father made him lesser than Jesus, of course, and JESUS said: When he is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedes from the Father, he shall testify of me. John 16:v.15 - JESUS said: All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he -the person of the Holy Spirit- shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Be careful or then get ready

Last edited:
Those do not clearly establish equality of authority.
Correct. Saying to be equal is contradicting the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. Even JESUS said: I and my Father are One-John 10:v.30, and my Father is greater than I-John 14:v.28. Among the three, the person of the Holy Spirit who is not a ghost as is written in English language, he is the lesser among the three. Withou JESUS he is nothing-John 16:v.7-15. He is under the command of JESUS. He cannot be worshiped, it is / would be IDOLATRY.

`Then Jesus, when he had been baptized, came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

And suddenly a voice came from heaven saying, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I (Father)am well pleased." (Matt. 3: 16 & 17)

`....endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
There is one body...one Lord....
one God and Father of all, who is above all....` (Eph. 4: 3 - 6)
The dove is a symbol of the person of the Holy Spirit. JESUS said: All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he -the person of the Holy Spirit, not a ghost- shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. John 16:v.15

Correct. Saying to be equal is contradicting the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. Even JESUS said: I and my Father are One-John 10:v.30, and my Father is greater than I-John 14:v.28. Among the three, the person of the Holy Spirit who is not a ghost as is written in English language, he is the lesser among the three. Withou JESUS he is nothing-John 16:v.7-15. He is under the command of JESUS. He cannot be worshiped, it is / would be IDOLATRY.

The Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal, in unity, and of the same mind. In function there is a hierarchy.

Divine Procession.

Godhead
- At the source there is the provision by the whole Godhead,

Father - with the initial movement of the Father;

Son - the administration of the Son;

Holy Spirit - and the direct agency of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit proceeds

* from the Father and

* from the Son and

* so through the Body of Christ and it members.

The Holy Spirit knows what He is saying and is NOT unclear or in infancy. What utter nonsense.
JESUS said he shall not speak of himself; why? It because he MUST speak only and only whatsoever he hears, that he speaks: and he shows things to come. John 16:v.13
verse 14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

What matters and prevails is what JESUS said, not our opinions, speculations, conjectures or else.

JESUS said he shall not speak of himself; why? It because he MUST speak only and only whatsoever he hears, that he speaks: and he shows things to come. John 16:v.13
verse 14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

What matters and prevails is what JESUS said, not our opinions, speculations, conjectures or else.
That was when Jesus was manifest on earth. Now that He is in the Godhead at the Father`s right hand, then the Father -

`seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet...` (Eph. 1: 20 - 22)

The Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal, in unity, and of the same mind. In function there is a hierarchy.

Divine Procession.

Godhead
- At the source there is the provision by the whole Godhead,

Father - with the initial movement of the Father;

Son - the administration of the Son;

Holy Spirit - and the direct agency of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit proceeds

* from the Father and

* from the Son and

* so through the Body of Christ and it members.
What matters and prevails is what JESUS said: I and my Father are One-John10:v.30, and my Father is greater than I -John 14:v.28 , and about the person of the Holy Spirit, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedes from the Father, he shall testify of me, for he not speaks of himself; but whatsoever he hears, that he speaks: and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he -the person of the Holy Spirit- shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

What matters and prevails is what JESUS said, period.

That was when Jesus was manifest on earth. Now that He is in the Godhead at the Father`s right hand, then the Father -
`seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet...` (Eph. 1: 20 - 22)
Though JESUS now be at the Fathers right hand, this changes not what He said when was here on earth, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning, dont you know? James 1:v.17

Your opinion signifies nothing. JESUS left very clear, saying: I receive not honour from men-John 5:v.41.
JESUS also said: Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

What matters and prevails is what JESUS said: I and my Father are One-John10:v.30, and my Father is greater than I -John 14:v.28 , and about the person of the Holy Spirit, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedes from the Father, he shall testify of me, for he not speaks of himself; but whatsoever he hears, that he speaks: and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he -the person of the Holy Spirit- shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

What matters and prevails is what JESUS said, period.
You are talking of the function of the Godhead there.

Yes, I want.
“This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.” Col. 1:23

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”

The question, of course, is what Jesus and Paul meant. If we decide it has to mean every living person, this cannot be accomplished as babies are being born every day adding to the number. So this thinking cannot be what was in their mind. But whatever Jesus meant, Paul wrote and is accepted as the Word of God, that it was accomplished.

And the record of history is the cannot be denied ending of the covenant between God and Israel with the complete destruction of Jerusalem and the temple, which was the focal point of where they met God. That will never be again. It’s over.

You are talking of the function of the Godhead there.
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.
No, I'm not talking of the function in my post #111 above, but of the three DISTINCTS Persons. Speaking about GOD the Father and GOD Son JESUS, what matters and prevails is not your thinking and opinion, but the Word of GOD.

Hebrews 1:v.1-3
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed HEIR of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of his Power, when he had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

What JESUS said has nothing to do with FUNCTION, it's you are inventing that. JESUS was not speaking of function, but of the existence of three DISTINCTS PERSONS with different glory, the glory that each one has.

Again: What matters and prevails is what JESUS said: I and my Father are One-John10:v.30, and my Father is greater than I -John 14:v.28 , and about the person of the Holy Spirit, whom I will send unto you from the Father, said JESUS, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedes from the Father, he shall testify of me, for he not speaks of himself; but whatsoever he hears, that he speaks: and he will show you things to come(Without JESUS, the person of the Holy Spirit can do nothing). JESUS said: He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine(Without JESUS, the person of the Holy Spirit can do nothing), and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, JESUS, that he -the person of the Holy Spirit- shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

What JESUS said above has nothing to do with function, but the glory GOD the Father gave unto each one, for His Son JESUS Christ, and for the person of the Holy Spirit. What matters and prevails is what JESUS said, period.

Paul wrote already in his day that the Gospel of the Kingdom HAD BEEN preached to the whole world. That’s the Bible.
According to the Scriptures, Paul did not preach to the whole world as you above wrote, but he certainly preached to every creature he came into contact with. Don't you know? Paul went through many cities preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of GOD, but he was FORBIDDEN of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia. Have you never read Acts 16: v.6-7?
6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia,
7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
This is real, that's the Bible.
And the end CAME! The end of the Mosaic age came. It’s history and we will never see those days again. Do you want the scripture for that?
Ah "the end came! but "The end of the Mosaic age". OK, but I learned that by my Lord JESUS: He said: "All the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John" - John the Baptist. - What do you have to say about the New Testament?

By the way, Paul was concerned about the church of Corinth saying to the church that "he feared , lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ".

Colossians 1:v.23 - If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature (not the whole world) which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

First you are confound heaven with the physical space of Universe called sky. Seems you know not what is heaven; heaven is a celestial environment created by GOD for His people, His sons-John 1:v.12. Have you never read? It is He that stretcheth out the heavens as a CURTAIN, and spreadeth them out as a TENT to dwell in.

Now, now, heaven has nothing do to with sky, and vice-versa. You know not what is heaven as Paul revealed in his epistle to the church of Ephesians-Ephesians 1:v.3, and Philippians 3:v.20-21. Take a look.

Last edited:
Revelation 11:v.15-18
15 ... The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (world of Devil, ruled by the old serpent, the Devil-Matthew 4:v.8-9) ARE BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR LORD, AND OF HIS CHRIST; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty -JESUS- , which art, and wast, and ARE TO COME; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. (Matthew 28:v.18-JESUS said: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.)

18 And the nations were angry(all the nations of this world of Devil)
, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

NOTE: GOD's WRATH is come, and He should destroy them which destroy the earth. GOD's WRATH IS COME - the Word is GOD - and will destroy ALL the nations of the earth as whether by an implosion, or something similar of the fall of two towers of the WTC-Word Trade Center, yeah, the CURRENT world of Devil WILL BE DISSOLVED/ dismantled/demolished by entire,
In other words, the NATIONS of THIS WORLD OF DEVIL will be PUNISHED SEVERELY/ with stiffness / harshly, and now, even now, from now on, they all will perish. The PUNISHMENT is/will be ETERNAL, and HAS ALREADY STARTED, it will NEVER END, it is without END, it is forever and ever. Woe of the inhabitants of the Earth.
Revelation 8 : The First Four Trumpets
6And the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepared to sound them. 7Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.

This is coming but not before the 144,000 out of the 12 Tribes of Israel are sealed. The Trumpets, though devastating, are a blessing for God's people. This will be a comet and all the fallout from. Comets are called dirty snowballs. The blood it's mixed with, well let's just say, you don't want to be up in that "nest among the stars"-Obadiah.

Revelation 8 : The First Four Trumpets
6And the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepared to sound them. 7Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.

This is coming but not before the 144,000 out of the 12 Tribes of Israel are sealed. The Trumpets, though devastating, are a blessing for God's people. This will be a comet and all the fallout from. Comets are called dirty snowballs. The blood it's mixed with, well let's just say, you don't want to be up in that "nest among the stars"-Obadiah.
In my understanding, the message that the prophet Isaiah brings us, a message of severe chastisement, it fits better than your own words regarding God's punishments.

Isaiah 33:v.10 - 14
10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

13 Hear, ye that are far off(the Gentile peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(the people of Israel), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Also Peter Apostle prophesied, saying: "But the heavens (heavens have nothing to do with sky, of course) and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment (the Judgment Seat of Christ) and perdition of ungodly men." - 2Peter 3:v.7

1John 5:v.7-There are three that bear record/testify in heaven(heaven is not the physical space of Universe-sky), the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One.

Last edited:
In my understanding, the message that the prophet Isaiah brings us, a message of severe chastisement, it fits better than your own words regarding God's punishments.

Isaiah 33:v.10 - 14
10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

13 Hear, ye that are far off(the Gentile peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(the people of Israel), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Also Peter Apostle prophesied, saying: "But the heavens (heavens have nothing to do with sky, of course) and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment (the Judgment Seat of Christ) and perdition of ungodly men." - 2Peter 3:v.7

1John 5:v.7-There are three that bear record/testify in heaven(heaven is not the physical space of Universe-sky), the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One.
Everyone interested in prophecy has an opinion on this or that matter. We will see who is right. God bless.

Back