Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christ`s Seat of Power and Authority.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Once the doctrine of the Trinity had been fully established, the early church repudiated any hierarchy of authority in the Trinity, and they affirmed the equality of all three members.

The reason why the NT is unclear in this is because when (most?) of it was written, the Trinitarian doctrine was still in its infancy and needed further development. The developed doctrine of the Trinity simply does not explicitly exist anywhere in the NT. We can look at your verses:

The Matthew passage does likely establish a proto-Trinitarian doctrine, but was written AD 80-85, and the letter to the Ephesians was likely written 10-20 years after Paul's death, maybe between AD 70 and 80. Legitimate references by Paul to the Trinity are 2 Corinthians 13:14 and 1 Corinthians 12:4–5, but those say nothing of authority.

1 John 5:7-8's reference to the Trinity cannot be found before the fourth century and is likely a quite late addition by a copyist, or else a late textual gloss.
The Holy Spirit knows what He is saying and is NOT unclear or in infancy. What utter nonsense.

To say Jesus is lesser than His Father, is heresy.
Jesus is part of the Godhead, He is God, as the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God.
No, it is not heresy, it's you that do not believe in what JESUS said. JESUS said He can do NOTHING of Himself. By the way, you can and should worship GOD the Father and Jesus, but you cannot and should not worship the Holy Spirit, absolutely not.

If you believe in JESUS, you would speak as He spoke and speaks. According to the Spirit of Christ JESUS, He can do NOTHING of Himself.
JESUS said: John 10:v.29 - My Father, which gave them me, is GREATER than all;...and more this: John 5:v.19 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do NOTHING of Himself, but what he seeth the Father-the Word- do: for what things soever He -the Word- doeth, these also doeth the Son.

What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD, do you understand? Philippians 2:v.5-6 -
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of GOD, thought it not robbery to be equal with GOD:
-
Actually, by your words, you are contradicting JESUS who not robbery to be equal with GOD because He is not an USURPER, He can do NOTHING of Himself, says the Word. The Word is GOD.

No, it is not heresy, it's you that do not believe in what JESUS said. JESUS said He can do NOTHING of Himself. By the way, you can and should worship GOD the Father and Jesus, but you cannot and should not worship the Holy Spirit, absolutely not.

If you believe in JESUS, you would speak as He spoke and speaks. According to the Spirit of Christ JESUS, He can do NOTHING of Himself.
JESUS said: John 10:v.29 - My Father, which gave them me, is GREATER than all;...and more this: John 5:v.19 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do NOTHING of Himself, but what he seeth the Father-the Word- do: for what things soever He -the Word- doeth, these also doeth the Son.

What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD, do you understand? Philippians 2:v.5-6 -
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of GOD, thought it not robbery to be equal with GOD:
-
Actually, by your words, you are contradicting JESUS who not robbery to be equal with GOD because He is not an USURPER, He can do NOTHING of Himself, says the Word. The Word is GOD.
John is saying that Jesus became lesser in authority while on earth, and in Philippians, the author is teaching that Jesus temporarily gave up divine equality.

Join or die. Actually, not just die - suffer eternally in a lake of fire.
Pretty much. The choice is yours. Moses did say " today I put before you life and death, choose life and live". Seems pretty obvious. Many are willing to do for the lie- die, that they will not do for the truth. All are dying but not everybody's living. Choose Christ and live. The way I look at it, my number's up when its up, as is everyone else's. I would rather stand for truth and die for it than bow down for the lie and still have to die. There's a time to live and a time to die and there is nothing new under the sun. But once my soul in the Holy Spirit is released ( my energy contained in this form) is going back to the Creator. Energy never dies so those who end up at zero to the infinite power, they eternally suffer because energy cannot be destroyed! The second death is eternal because it has to do with eternal energy ( soul). The soul - the essence is given from the Eternal Father who has no beginning or end. Ya know that law of physics " Energy can not be created nor destroyed"? Hence, why God says- " I Am that I Am". He further says -" You shall tell them I Am has sent me" - Energy begets energy. Concerning the Supernatural, it eludesthe natural man, he can't see beyond the energy of the natural world but all creation testifies of God. The biggest issue atheist have is - " where did God come from" yet they believe in the laws of physics. Yeah God is a scary thought.

John is saying that Jesus became lesser in authority while on earth,...
Oh no, it was not John who said God the Father is GREATER than Jesus, and also JESUS can do NOTHING of Himself, but JESUS Himself is who said; and John simplesly wrote what JESUS said. And the author of the epistle to the Philippians confirms what JESUS Himself said, that is, He thought it not be equal with God. By the way, who really will say to be GOD is the Devil, Satan: 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-4and 9-10
- Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that MAN of sin (a former cherub) be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as GOD sitteth in the temple of GOD, shewing himself that he is GOD.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved.

Here is Christ seat of power and authority through the Godhead.

1. God is Spirit, John 4:24, not flesh and blood and in the OT either spoke directly to the prophets or by angels and also various objects like a burning bush or an ass for example. Between the OT and NT God was silent towards Israel as when they returned to Israel from the Babylonian captivity they came back as merchants and not shepherds as they were disobedient to God going after other gods, Book of Malachi.

2. Jesus being the very Spirit of God before the foundation of the world as He and the Father are one was prophesied by the Prophets in the OT and spoken of by John the baptist in the NT as John being the forerunner of Christ calling all to repent. As foretold Christ did come as the word of God made flesh (skin, bone, blood) to be that light that shines in darkness. He came as redeemer Savior through Gods grace as Christ is our faith that all can repent of their sins and have eternal life with the Father to all who will believe in Him as Lord and Savior. John 1:1-4; 1 Peter 1:13-21

3. After the sacrifice of Christ God raised Him from the grave and as He had to ascend back up to heaven the promise was that He would never leave us or forsake us as when He ascended He sent down the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) to indwell all who will believe in Christ and His finished works on the cross. In the OT Gods Spirit fell on them for a time and purpose under heaven. Now we are indwelled with that power and authority through Gods grace that the Holy Spirit now works in us and through us teaching all things God wants us to learn. All three are Spiritual and Spiritual awakenings in us to know the will of God and walk in His statures. John 16:7-15

Ephesians 4: 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit as all three coequal Gods Spirit.

Jesus being the right arm of God who knew no sin. Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? 2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Jesus is the word of God. John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Jesus is word, light and life that is God come in the flesh. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Gods Holy Spirit has come to indwell us and teach us. John 14: 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Just like the word Trinity you are not going to find the exact words "God Holy Spirit" written in scripture, but scripture explains there is only one God, not three, as God exist in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All three are each God, meaning equal in power, nature and attributes and worthy of the same praise. This doesn't mean there are three gods as there is only one true God. It also doesn't mean that these are different forms of God as each is its own person. It's hard to wrap our heads around this as we can not fully understand God.

The Holy Spirit appears in both the OT and NT. In Genesis 1:2 the Spirt of God was hovering over the waters. In Genesis 1:26 Let us make mankind in our image. The word "us" means God, Son Jesus and Holy Spirit (Trinity=3) all being before the creation of the world.

The Holy Spirit has power and emotions and is active among His people. Isaiah 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed his Holy Spirit (God Holy Spirit). Nehemiah 9:20 Thou gavest also thy good spirit to instruct them, (God Holy Spirit). Now under the dispensation of God's grace we have God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit dwelling in us as we are all one in Him and He in us through that of the Spiritual rebirth from above, John 3:5-7; Acts chapter 2; 1 John 4:12-17.

Scriptures that reference Jesus being referred to as God:
John 1:1-14; John 10:30; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8, 9; 1 John 5:7, 8, 20; 1 Corinthians 8:6; 2 Corinthians 3:17; 13:14; Isaiah 9:6; 44:6; Luke 1:35; Matthew 1:23; 28:19; John 14:16, 17; Genesis 1:1, 2 (cross reference John 1:1-14); 1 Corinthians 12:4-6; Ephesians 4:4-6; Colossians 1:15-17; John 14:9-11; Philippians 2:5-8; Rev 1:8

Scriptures that reference the Holy Spirit as being God:
Psalms 139:7, 8; John 14:17; 16:13; Isaiah 40:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10, 11; Zechariah 4:6; Luke 1:35; Ephesians 4:4-6; Romans 5:5; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Ephesians 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:5; Titus 3:5; 2 Peter 1:21; Jude 1:20

The Holy Spirit has power and emotions and is active among His people. Isaiah 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed his Holy Spirit (God Holy Spirit).
therefore he -the Holy Spirit- was turned to be their ENEMY, and he-the Holy Spirit-fought against them.(just to complete the biblical verse). Therefore, the person of the Holy Spirit is a warrior, he appears from Genesis to Revelation in the book of my Lord as whether an angel or archangel. In Joshua 5:v.13-15:
13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his Sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
14 And he said, Nay; but as captain (as Prince) of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain (the Prince)
of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so. (Actually, this MAN, or this angel/in fact an archangel, is the same who was with Moses on the mount Sina in a flame of FIRE in a bush-Acts 7:v.30 to 35:

30 And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.
31 When Moses saw it, he wondered at the sight: and as he drew near to behold it, the voice of the Lord came unto him,
32 Saying, I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob (this was the name of GOD in that time-Exodus 3:v.15). Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold.

Then said the Lord to him, Put off thy shoes from thy feet: for the place where thou standest is holy ground.
I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.
35 This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

GOD said to Moses: Exodus 23:v.20-21 -

20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

In fac, GOD is a Person;
JESUS is a Person;
The Holy Spirit is a person, a warrior. In fact, he is also a Lord.
These Three are One.
Matthew 12:v. 31-32

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him
: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

therefore he -the Holy Spirit- was turned to be their ENEMY, and he-the Holy Spirit-fought against them.(just to complete the biblical verse). Therefore, the person of the Holy Spirit is a warrior, he appears from Genesis to Revelation in the book of my Lord as whether an angel or archangel. In Joshua 5:v.13-15:
13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his Sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
14 And he said, Nay; but as captain (as Prince) of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain (the Prince)
of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so. (Actually, this MAN, or this angel/in fact an archangel, is the same who was with Moses on the mount Sina in a flame of FIRE in a bush-Acts 7:v.30 to 35:

30 And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.
31 When Moses saw it, he wondered at the sight: and as he drew near to behold it, the voice of the Lord came unto him,
32 Saying, I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob (this was the name of GOD in that time-Exodus 3:v.15). Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold.

Then said the Lord to him, Put off thy shoes from thy feet: for the place where thou standest is holy ground.
I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.
35 This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

GOD said to Moses: Exodus 23:v.20-21 -

20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

In fac, GOD is a Person;
JESUS is a Person;
The Holy Spirit is a person, a warrior. In fact, he is also a Lord.
These Three are One.
Matthew 12:v. 31-32

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him
: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Isaiah 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed his Holy Spirit (God Holy Spirit).

But they rebelled against the Lord not withstanding He thought so well of His people. God did so many good things for them, sympathized with them and showed them so many favors, but yet His own rebelled against Him. They also rebelled against Christ in whom they also rejected and continued in their rebellion and vexed His Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of God the Father who pitied them in all their afflictions, or the Spirit of the Angel of His presence that redeemed them and saved them for the Spirit is both the Spirit of God and of the Son Christ Jesus and is holy in His nature and operation and the sanctification in the hearts of His people. Him they vexed and provoked to anger against them speaking after the manner of man, by their sins and transgressions, rejecting God's counsel and instructions given to them by Moses and by the prophets and Apostles in latter times.

Therefore He (God) was turned to be their enemy.

biblestudytools.com/Isaiah 63:10

Isaiah 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed his Holy Spirit (God Holy Spirit).

But they rebelled against the Lord not withstanding He thought so well of His people. God did so many good things for them, sympathized with them and showed them so many favors, but yet His own rebelled against Him. They also rebelled against Christ in whom they also rejected and continued in their rebellion and vexed His Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of God the Father who pitied them in all their afflictions, or the Spirit of the Angel of His presence that redeemed them and saved them for the Spirit is both the Spirit of God and of the Son Christ Jesus and is holy in His nature and operation and the sanctification in the hearts of His people. Him they vexed and provoked to anger against them speaking after the manner of man, by their sins and transgressions, rejecting God's counsel and instructions given to them by Moses and by the prophets and Apostles in latter times.

Therefore He (God) was turned to be their enemy.

biblestudytools.com/Isaiah 63:10
Since the departure of the people of Israel from Egypt by the hand of the angel which appeared to Moses in the bush, and up until the current time, they have rebelled against GOD, except a little of them.

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion (A FALSE MESSIAH, AN IMPOSTER: John 5:v.43-47), that they should believe a lie:
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. That they all might be damned who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thessalonians 2:v.9 to 12 - This prophecy will fulfill LITERALLY in short time. Get ready -

And where does the Bible say that he rules not by subjection? In fact, we're told he rules them with a rod of iron.
Which suggests they are not His children.
As long as they are obedient to Gods commands they will be fine. God does not punish without reason.

Zech 14
Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

His children reign with Him.
To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father. 28I will also give that one the morning star. 29Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Death ,the last enemy, is not defeated until after the 1000 years.
Rev 20 -the 1000 years

Hi Dorothy,

If we look at the context of Ps. 110 we see that the Lord will rule in the midst of His enemies, however His people (Israel) will be volunteers. This reveals the two groups - enemies and His people.

`The LORD shall send the rod of your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of your enemies!
Your people shall be volunteers in the day of your power;...` (Ps. 110: 2 & 3)

Marilyn.
Revelation 11:v.15-18
15 ... The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (world of Devil, ruled by the old serpent, the Devil-Matthew 4:v.8-9) ARE BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR LORD, AND OF HIS CHRIST; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty -JESUS- , which art, and wast, and ARE TO COME; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. (Matthew 28:v.18-JESUS said: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.)

18 And the nations were angry(all the nations of this world of Devil)
, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

NOTE: GOD's WRATH is come, and He should destroy them which destroy the earth. GOD's WRATH IS COME - the Word is GOD - and will destroy ALL the nations of the earth as whether by an implosion, or something similar of the fall of two towers of the WTC-Word Trade Center, yeah, the CURRENT world of Devil WILL BE DISSOLVED/ dismantled/demolished by entire,
In other words, the NATIONS of THIS WORLD OF DEVIL will be PUNISHED SEVERELY/ with stiffness / harshly, and now, even now, from now on, they all will perish. The PUNISHMENT is/will be ETERNAL, and HAS ALREADY STARTED, it will NEVER END, it is without END, it is forever and ever. Woe of the inhabitants of the Earth.

Last edited:
Continuation of post above - #94

Speaking of the Kingdom of GOD above commented, I remember that around 2000 years ago JESUS warned, saying: And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:v.14
Now, even now,from now on,will fulfill LITERALLY Revelation 11v.15-18 combined with 1Corinthians 15:24-28.

Compare the verse above with the revealation given by our Lord JESUS, according Scriptures quoted below:

Revelation 11v.15-18

15 ... The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come(this already came and is already happening/running),
and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

1Corinthians 15:v.24-28.

24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN all rule and all authority and power.

25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies UNDER HIS FEET.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For He hath put all things under his feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that GOD may be all in all.
Amen

Revelation 1:v.1 -
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave unto Him(after around 65 years of His ascension), to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John (and unto us too).

May our Lord GOD bless us, and keep us, and give us His protection in these last days, or the last week of years-Daniel 9:v.27-.

Hi Dorothy,

If we look at the context of Ps. 110 we see that the Lord will rule in the midst of His enemies, however His people (Israel) will be volunteers. This reveals the two groups - enemies and His people.

`The LORD shall send the rod of your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of your enemies!
Your people shall be volunteers in the day of your power;...` (Ps. 110: 2 & 3)

Marilyn.
He is now ruling from the right hand of the Father through his volunteer servants on earth. God rules by persuasion not force. This is still true. His enemies will not live under tyranny.

Last edited:
Continuation of post above - #94

Speaking of the Kingdom of GOD above commented, I remember that around 2000 years ago JESUS warned, saying: And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:v.14
Now, even now,from now on,will fulfill LITERALLY Revelation 11v.15-18 combined with 1Corinthians 15:24-28.

Compare the verse above with the revealation given by our Lord JESUS, according Scriptures quoted below:

Revelation 11v.15-18

15 ... The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come(this already came and is already happening/running),
and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

1Corinthians 15:v.24-28.

24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN all rule and all authority and power.

25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies UNDER HIS FEET.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For He hath put all things under his feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that GOD may be all in all.
Amen

Revelation 1:v.1 -
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave unto Him(after around 65 years of His ascension), to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John (and unto us too).

May our Lord GOD bless us, and keep us, and give us His protection in these last days, or the last week of years-Daniel 9:v.27-.
Paul wrote already in his day that the Gospel of the Kingdom HAD BEEN preached to the whole world. That’s the Bible. And the end CAME! The end of the Mosaic age came. It’s history and we will never see those days again. Do you want the scripture for that?

Last edited:
Paul wrote already in his day that the Gospel of the Kingdom HAD BEEN preached to the whole world. That’s the Bible. And the end CAME! The end of the Mosaic age came. It’s history and we will never see those days again. Do you want the scripture for that?
Clearly reason would state as we know the world now many parts of the world were beyond the reach of the Apostles evangelism. North America, South America, China, many parts of Europe etc... In this day and age I have never met a person who has not heard of Jesus.

Clearly reason would state as we know the world now many parts of the world were beyond the reach of the Apostles evangelism. North America, South America, China, many parts of Europe etc... In this day and age I have never met a person who has not heard of Jesus.
All true but nevertheless the Word of God in clear terms days that the gospel had been preached to the world at that point in time. And the end of that age happened as Jesus predicted. That what it says. One can try to understand what this meant or decide the Bible is wrong.

Back